Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’m screaming at him making people go live with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf does that prove

Yeah I think it should go in the recap of the next thread a long with the mod comments @nurseren fyi for the next thread thank you babz xxxx
Yeas @nurseren I second this!
I think something at the start of the thread explicitly reminding people that trying to guess identities on tiktok/instagram is against the rules and to report anyone doing it would be really helpful!

Reactions: 10

gurlbye

Chatty Member
i think people were telling paul that if he goes public then he can see who screenrecords his lives, i don’t know how true that is but i think people are just being cautious to not get booted off
Shit I’ve just screen recorded a load HAHAHAHA RIP 😂

• Haha
Just seen the ‘ripped my jeans from coughing’ video. What a load of old bollocks. It wasn’t even the hem that was ripped, it may have been the slightest bit believable then… it was more than likely his skeletal body that protruded through the jeans when he sat down

or his pocket got caught on the door handle when dad booted him out the bathroom again 😂😂😂

• Haha

gurlbye

Chatty Member
he also basically admitted he reads here because he goes to bed on one thread and wakes up to another.

At this point Paul you might aswell just set up an account and join us

Someone’s name is poolcrust 😂😭😭😭

• Haha

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ATTACH A VIDEO SO I HAD TO MAKE A TIKTOK AND THEN SAVE IT - HE'S ALWAYS IN SOPHIE'S LIVE AND COMMENTS AND HE POPPED UP IN FYP SO I THOUGHT I'D ASK I'M PISSING SO BAD LADS
I jumped in to his live for a bit just now… he’s an arrogant person isn’t he?

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I am for a joke and a troll but when the guy is so evidently predatory I can’t deal 🤢

Reactions: 9

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I've just shouted to the male elderly neighbour putting my bin back in the garden "Thanks Babz" 🙈 I need to stay off this thread 😅😅

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Too bloody late, I’ve done it now. What’s Paul gonna do? What's gonna happen? Is he going to shoot me? I doubt it. He’d have to catch me first, I'm like a whippet.
I just spat my tea out

I am living for Pauls Dad coming in and telling him off for saying he will be out of isolation on Tuesday and it’s Thursday. Then the entire chat is like DAD REVEAL SHOW ME THE DAD WE LOVE PAULS DAD
Paul’s dad is the main character

• Haha

bagheera

I don’t get it does he expect viewers to stay on for the entire duration of his live?? He’s so narcissistic, people are allowed to leave and come back…. 😂😂

• Haha

chemmy54

Right so this has really pissed me off….. logged on to the live briefly and my username came up which features my nickname that I go by everyday and usually people don’t pronounce it right first time! I got a shout out 😂 and the fucker got it right!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

staygolden

I go to Asda once and I miss an age reveal… fed up, logging off, going bed
mate, i'm pissed off i missed it too. not to mention this revelation now means i have to change the latest masterpiece i've been working on. fucksake, paul snapshoteye 16-45, you canned ham freak

• Haha

Motherofsnacks

Ok we need some like, group understanding where we try not to include many names of people entering the live/commenting. PROTECT OURSELVES :LOL:

• Haha

BoiledHam

We are all comedians here!

I’m off to Aldi in a bit. Might see if they have their velvetiser dupe as all this talk of hot chocolate is getting me hot and flakey 🥵 like a sausage roll
Have you crumbed in your pants babz?

• Haha