Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys why am I finding these so hilarious, I think I’ve gone mad 😂😂😂😂
I’ve been trying to have a break from my phone and tattle because I was becoming OBSESSED with this thread my phone was on 1% constantly and I’ve come back to some amazing content but these videos are killing me… what the duck 😂😂😂 I’m soo confused by them!!! Surely he’s not real??? I can’t tell if he’s having us on at this point

For all those of you who wonder what pool really smells like …
please keep them coming I’m dying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he always in the bathroom of all places anyway? surely he has a room of his own or something? bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just a FYI someone here is relaying stuff to that leroysuperman. Live now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone asked if he knew what tattle is. He denied then blocked her she came back on another account and ask why he blocked her, he denied blocker her.

His reading here now. Hi leroysupernonce. You a Paul fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So many things to say but mainly, why is he addressing those watching as if there’s hundreds? Like hun, you’ve got 12 people watching and 75% are from tattle so calm down. Secondly, that colour he’s wearing is doing him zero favours…. He honestly looks like the packet of antipasti I bought earlier. His nostrils will give me nightmares. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Snapshoteye #14 paul knows we know he’s lying about his age, yet he still maintains he doesn’t read this page

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snapshoteye #14 paul knows we know he’s lying about his age, yet he still maintains he doesn’t read this page
Earlier on the live he said “I could sleep and wake up and they’ll have found ten pages worth of things to say when I don’t even do anything”

sounds like he reads it with dedication to me👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.