Snapshoteye #11 Paul’s life is a wreck, he told the police he’s been a naughty boy at his welfare check🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been kicked out of his ig as well.. fuming if im honest because like someones previously said; he will keep his little fan club and anyone else he can manipulate into thinking he’s this amazing man and continue his predatory and vile behaviour.

Reactions: 7
What a scared little freak he is, thinks he can delete everyone who calls him out and block them from his life. You can’t Paul, people are onto you and they won’t stop, if you lot are anything like me and it seems like you are, you won’t stop till he’s off social media. Good luck with that Paul you bleeping jabroni

Reactions: 6
Whenever I’m feeling sad, I just watch this masterpiece

It gets funnier every time

Anyway, it’s time to get serious guys. Let’s forget about the TikTok’s, stop wasting time focusing on the results of the latest round of ham games on Instagram. It’s time to start coming up with a new thread title ( I know I cannot believe it’s that time already)
I’ll wait for the comedy genius to unfold …

Reactions: 1
Waiting for takeaway and chilling watching some netflix. So Paul give it an hour so my munch has time to arrive and I can watch if you do a live,thanks love
what takeaway you gone for?? i’m torn whether to get one or not because i can’t decide what to get 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.