Snapshoteye #12 Paul hosts Instagram squid games, tattlers blocked but who will remain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed all the drama last night because i was with my bf and now that I’m alone again I need something juicy to keep me occupied

Reactions: 1
Congratulations guys, the previous thread lasted less than 24 hours! New record 💃🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im incoming with the recap

Recap

For the newbies or those that arent fully caught up. A lot happened so pull up a chair n get comfy.

• Following on from the relationship breakdown, Paul stayed in travel lodges during the Christmas period. He seemed more erratic by the day. He was saying that him and Sophie were still together and that he and her will be spending new years together. He also was very erratic on lives, and making people out of pillows n clothes, took pics n uploaded to tiktok. Said fake person had a pic of him n soph. He also made out like he was gonna spend xmas alone.
  • Christmas day arrives and hes at his dads. Usual im a victim woe is me. But he did make out like he was gonna be spending Christmas alone for sympathy but then went to his dads.
  • Told everyone he was gonna be spending a few days with his son. Ended up being 1 night in a travel lodge n a chinese because he had apparently been in contact with someone who had tested positive for covid and he used this as a reason as to why he couldnt spend any more time with him.
  • He was still telling people that he & sophie were together. New years eve came and apparently she couldnt get a sitter and having family issues. (That ole chestnut🙃).
  • Sophie confirms on live that they had broke up.
  • Paul couldnt handle that sophie was getting attention so he went online too, and said the split was mutual.
  • Someone told Sophie that paul said he was the one that broke up with her & she said he can say what he likes, hinting that he’s lying.
  • Paul spiralled. Que deleting tiktok, instagram and facebook. Then he rejoined tiktok, did a live but turned comments off ranting and raving that hes such a nice amazing person and needs to stop being naive.. that he was too soft for this world. Making threats of unliving himself, that he doesnt care if he doesnt wake up one day, blah blah blah. Then he starts staring off into the distance. And also throws in some tears.
  • Tattlers are very concerned about his clear meltdown over the breakup of another failed relationship so they call the police to do a welfare check.
  • Police do said welfare check and Paul spins it into another “Im a victim” story and said on an insta live that they were there because someone was concerned about his behaviour, then he apparently spilled the beans on everything, how he gets bullied on social media because of his n0ncy ways when really he is just an amazingly nice human being that wants to spread big hugs and smiles to the world - only to women tho. And you have to be young, like under 21, pref blonde too. He has a type u know.
  • Sophie did lives with her friend Sharane aka box girl and honestly, without box girl, Sophies lives are dead.
  • One day, paul thought it would be a good idea to make a fake Instagram account using his exes picture that had her and her child in. The account had 1 follower, 1 following & 1 comment on the 1 picture that was uploaded. Common denominator? Paul Breach the leech. Aka Snapshoteye.
  • Word got back to Sophie on one of her lives, proof was sent and she was FUMING. She confronted him and he admitted it was him that set the account up.
  • He then went on lives and denied it to the hills, saying why would I do that? Blah blah blah. But he got caught in his web of lies and has since deactivated his tiktok account. AGAIN.
  • He then went live on Instagram as we all know Paul cannot keep away from social media the little feen. Denying it some more. Complaining about people screenshotting pics n vids.
  • Someone said if he put his account in creator mode then it would show who was taking the screenshots, so off Paul went to put it in creator mode.
  • Doing this opened his account which meant everyone currently waiting for him to send a friend request, was automatically accepted.
  • Unfortunately he then used this opportunity to block people but not everyone was culled 😉
  • He then put his insta on private and used it as a conversation starter. Chuckling away to the 50+ women in his lives saying hes had to delete over 100 people because he’s just so popular & amazing.
  • Paul follows a number of young girls on his instagram. And we are talking YOUNG. 19 and under.
  • Paul posted another PMS photo on insta (PMS = poor me syndrome) saying hes walking away, fed up of being hurt, ridiculed and spoken to like a dirt. The typical spiel for women to message “you ok hun?” Apparently there will be no more live chats but we all know thats a lie. Wants everyone to delete him, block him, etc 🙄
  • Pauls pattern is beg for attention with his woe is me stories, if he doesnt get the required amount of attention he will post a moody black n white pic (obvs!) saying hes gonna walk away n everyone should block him (not him blocking them cus where else is he gonna get his attention from if hes blocked everyone?) or he hints at unliving himself for maximum effect. Doesnt go online for 2 days max to get everyone worried then pops back like nothing has happened, posting videos & saying hes such an amazing human thats not going to let the bullies win and his insta is a safe space 🤨
  • Paul then decides to delete all his followers and start afresh… bet he keeps the kids tho!
  • Situation is as always ongoing…
as you were

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Heeeeey all you beautifully amazing wonderful people 😍 I’ve got the velvetiser at the ready, cawbanawa being cooked, who wants some? Big hugs x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.