Snapshoteye #11 Paul’s life is a wreck, he told the police he’s been a naughty boy at his welfare check🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We used to have a competition for silliest socks....our night team.....one morning I was called to a cardiac arrest on one of the surgical wards....I was in the middle of compressions and the ward sister pulled my trouser bottom up and asked if my socks were appropriate. My reply was " I'm sure this nearly dead patient doesn't give a duck what colour my socks are, and when I've finished I'll speak to you in the office"......I took great delight in telling her I wasn't being spoken to like that by a Band 7....I was a Band 8a 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I do not miss some of the massive egos you meet working in the NHS…
As long as what you’re wearing doesn’t impede your ability to carry out your job, doesn’t cause an issue with hygiene and isn’t offensive then I don’t see the problem, but I had so many colleagues who literally got off on causing tit over what others were wearing lol

Reactions: 2
Can someone ask box girl later if Sophie did actually do the deed with flakey mcflakerson. Get her to scratch her eyebrow or something for yes. I just have to know if she actually let him near her tuna pouch 👝
I also wanna know if either box girl or sophie read tattle

He's deleted all the comments on his tiktoks too

edit: hes deleted the videos too

edit 2: new speech bubble vid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone on an iPhone shouldn’t have to download the linked file to see the video. I just click and hold the link and a preview pops up like this - means I don’t have to save his breaded ham face on my phone!
Yes same here!

So basically he is going to delete everyone from Instagram but keep the borderline underagers and desperate fan club who fill his head with nonsense…

Reactions: 8
Honestly I do not miss some of the massive egos you meet working in the NHS…
As long as what you’re wearing doesn’t impede your ability to carry out your job, doesn’t cause an issue with hygiene and isn’t offensive then I don’t see the problem, but I had so many colleagues who literally got off on causing tit over what others were wearing lol
Absolutely.....when the new Head of Nursing tells your team that they have to wear dresses as it improves the "corporate image"....hmmm, scrambling around in the back of an ambulance with a vented patient in a dress REALLY improves corporate image....though I'm sure the anaesthetist would enjoy seeing tomorrows washing.

Here’s an idea Poncey Pedalo. Get off social media and sort your actual real life out! You know, have a relationship with your son, get a job, a home…instead of trying to grab young girls online.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t you know that rose tattoos mean your a bad witch. All the cool girls have them. If you have more than one and have them on multiple parts of your body it means you are a REAL baddie 🤥
sat here with my little rose on my wrist that i got in june like 🥸 i promise it has meaning and is thin line work🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion... Tattlers patiently waiting for round 2 of snapshoteye's Ham Games.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I disappear for a few busy days and miss a whole thread 😭😭 I’d say I’ll try to catch up
but it seems to deep in 😂

Snapshoteye 41, is it a bird is a tram…no its Pedalo Paul, he looks like crumbed ham

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blah blah blah

Get a bleeping life Paul 🙄
He literally can’t cope without social media for a day 😂😂 earlier, he wasn’t going live… he was only posting photos only.

Now he’s deleting everyone just so people (women) beg to be added back, this guy has massive egotistical issues

Reactions: 6
Phew i thought I’d been blocked! Actually I wish I had because this is taking over my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whoever you may be... you kill me with your videos x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.