Snapshoteye #11 Paul’s life is a wreck, he told the police he’s been a naughty boy at his welfare check🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were Babz. Get the velvetiser!

Update;
- Paul is doing lives on Instagram. He averages 3 tumbleweeds, one mod and several secret Tattle members.
- Police visited for a welfare check but Paul has fibbed saying that someone from here rang the Police to come and arrest him for his breaded ham face.
- @Dwightschrute wrote us the national anthem for us Paul lovers, can you please share again?
- Inbetween waiting for lives we all chatted about where we are from. Turns out everyone lives in or near Brum, except for one Tattler who is from Hull.

Continue!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel so sorry for his son in all of this? He’s viral enough on a teenage app for his sons friends to aware of all of this. He needs to stop being so self absorbed and realise the effect this might have on his child. That alone shows how selfish Paul is.

Reactions: 11
I think I’m nearing the end of my time here on the Paul, snapshoteye, 41 threads. I can hardly open a screen shot or live recording without almost getting physically sick. He makes me so angry with his bullshit, nobody, NOBODY, who is in the depths of dispair to the point of talking about wanting to end it all, can bounce back the next day all toungue flicks and grins. I bleeping hate him. He’s a creep, a bleep, and one of the most pathetic people I’ve ever come across.

And then all the Jeremy Kyle mummy’s feeding his ego, youse are all thick’s, thick’s! Who the duck do they think they are, talking about “haters” and “trolls”. The people on this thread are nothing of the sort, all I have seen here is a bunch of articulate, funny, intelligent and like minded people, who are able to critically analyse and draw a solid conclusion or opinion from what they see in front of them. There have been actual conversations in this thread. All Paul, snapshoteye, 41 and his gang of misfits are capable of is “hi hello how are you x”. duck off back under whatever rock you crawled out from Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
As you were Babz. Get the velvetiser!

Update;
- Paul is doing lives on Instagram. He averages 3 tumbleweeds, one mod and several secret Tattle members.
- Police visited for a welfare check but Paul has fibbed saying that someone from here rang the Police to come and arrest him for his breaded ham face.
- @Dwightschrute wrote us the national anthem for us Paul lovers, can you please share again?
- Inbetween waiting for lives we all chatted about where we are from. Turns out everyone lives in or near Brum, except for one Tattler who is from Hull.

Continue!
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down

And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the biggest nonce of Gloucester

On tiktok, I was born and raised, in the live chats is where I spent most of my days, big hugs babs, and chatting up girls, asking for feet pics and doing twirls!

When those people on Tattle, they were up to no good, starting making trouble in my comment section, I got in one little spat and I got scared, I said I’m leaving the city of Gloucester

I pulled up to Sophie’s house at 7 or 8, and I yelled to my driver (dad), smell ya later, looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the n0nce of Nottinghamshire

2 weeks later and I’m back at my dads, wondering where it all went so bad, crying on instagram, packing my bags, till I realise there’s plenty more fun to be had, back on the live chats, give them a grin, the next chapter of snapshoteye is about to begin….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cheers for the new thread. Is paulio still live or has he gone off now?
Also want to say thanks to everyone who keeps posting screen recordings from his insta live, it is appreciated by those of us who have not been chosen!

Reactions: 10

And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the biggest ponce of Gloucester

On tiktok, I was born and raised, in the live chats is where I spent most of my days, big hugs babs, and chatting up girls, asking for feet pics and doing twirls!

When those people on Tattle, they were up to no good, starting making trouble in my comment section, I got in one little spat and I got scared, I said I’m leaving the city of Gloucester

I pulled up to Sophie’s house at 7 or 8, and I yelled to my driver (dad), smell ya later, looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the n0nce of Nottinghamshire

2 weeks later and I’m back at my dads, wondering where it all went so bad, crying on instagram, packing my bags, till I realise there’s plenty more fun to be had, back on the live chats, give them a grin, the next chapter of snapshoteye is about to begin….
All rise for our anthem
BF74A92A-0A51-4B51-8736-5AECBD4CD57A.gif

Excuse my language in my post above, I was really letting it all out x
No let it out!!! You’re not alone I’m feeling this, and he’s definitely pissed me off

Reactions: 10

And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the biggest ponce of Gloucester

That's a work of art 👏 I even sang it as I read it 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wow I’ve been out all night and this did not disappoint, honestly he grinds my gears.

Reactions: 1
Wow been away for a day or so and a new thread already. I wish he'd come back to tiktok I'm in desperate need of a laugh. Currently doing a Paul sat in a dark room with tears in my eyes. Cept I've only got 1 hoody on 😂

Also just to add from previous thread I'm also near Birmingham 🤗👋

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.