Snamhaí Sásta #2 Shifty-eyed June still paddling like a páiste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @ItsDatCuw on the winning thread title.

Off ye go. And remember to be nice…poor wee June, the widow, is a sensitive soul. Be kind. She doesn’t have much but she’s happy with her lot…the crathur…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Championing Irish but she didnt pay for it. Businesses can't run on thin air June and you don't have the reach to be impacting sales so don't fool yourself into thinking you are supporting them!
Christ she like a drag queen in that picture

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well done to @ItsDatCuw on the winning thread title.

Off ye go. And remember to be nice…poor wee June, the widow, is a sensitive soul. Be kind. She doesn’t have much but she’s happy with her lot…the crathur…
Ooo thank you. 😂

As long as she’s not piddling in there as well!

Reactions: 2
"it's a shame I'm so sick"
Is she about to announce an illness or what is she proclaiming to be wrong with her?

Reactions: 2
Is that the boyfriend in the picture with her. She doesn’t look sick to me.
No, that’s TR Dallas, he’s some country and western singer and on tour at the moment in the Irish bars.
---
See she’s in Lanzarote, must be following the country & western singers around. No sign of Tony in a single photo, keeps him well hidden died our Drune!!
---
It’s alright June, we already knew!! She’s on Tattoe early this morning wondering what her trolls must be saying. 👋 June
---
Wonder did she bring her children & mama?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Took a spin by the beach on my way home from work just now and I can confirm that the banner is still there, and what an unsightly thing it is. It’s positioned right in front of the wild Atlantic way marker for the beach which is a common place for visitors to take photos. Leaves the place very untidy looking.

Reactions: 8
Took a spin by the beach on my way home from work just now and I can confirm that the banner is still there, and what an unsightly thing it is. It’s positioned right in front of the wild Atlantic way marker for the beach which is a common place for visitors to take photos. Leaves the place very untidy looking.
Surely, one of June's pious apostles from her community could take it down.

• Haha
Surely, one of June's pious apostles from her community could take it down.
I'm sure they would if asked, but she clearly hasn't bothered to ask. Maybe she could ask one of the staff in the hotel to take it down, seeing as she was happy to rope them in to other Snamhai jobs in the past?

Reactions: 1
But if they take it down who will know that Saint Junie exists and all the good work she does :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
It’s littering. She’s littering in her community. Aren’t you supposed to get permission to put those banners up and get fined for not taking them down?

So what does the poor sick widows long term boyfriend look like?

Why does she keep insisting she’s sick when she’s flat out posing and drinking every night.
What a spoofer.

Reactions: 7
We'll likely see her to some eye gazing stories about the pain and sadness she has suffering with a debilitating chronic illness. One that no one can appreciate she suffers with as it's a silent and invisible one. She'll say she has CFS or ME or something. Which would be awful if she did have them but I am very dubious.

Reactions: 1
We'll likely see her to some eye gazing stories about the pain and sadness she has suffering with a debilitating chronic illness. One that no one can appreciate she suffers with as it's a silent and invisible one. She'll say she has CFS or ME or something. Which would be awful if she did have them but I am very dubious.
She has neither of those two illnesses. She has mild IBS at best but it’s more likely she has Munchausen Syndrome and a bad dose of laziness. Nothing a good kick up the hole wouldn’t solve 👍

4 hours on a flight if I was to tit myself does not sound appealing! she's only looking for sympathy nothing wrong with her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.