Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uggs and Birkenstocks and other expensive items she hints for from poor followers who don’t see she’s on the beg and loaded!!!
---

Her sickness is colitis!! If she’s as sick as she claims to be with it she would surely be a few stone lighter than She is!
See what I don't get is she was shiteing on (ahem, sorry, poor choice of words!) about how sick she was on holiday and how sick she's been for x months now, but also mentioned how much she enjoyed eating and drinking lots on holiday. Like, if she's sick with colitis symptoms would include abdominal pain and severe bloating, diarrhoea, bloody stools, dehydration and fever, constant urge to shite - how would you enjoy eating and drinking and swimming your way through a holiday and lolling around in white dresses making bleeping woeful reels if you were enduring all that?!
She's having us on.
She has touched on having colitis before and insinuated that she's shitting herself, at home and on the go, on a regular basis. Fair play to her for putting herself out there if she has such a difficult and debilitating condition but christ alive, if I had that issue the very last place you'd find me is in the fecking sea, surrounded by my snámh followers!
None of it adds up.

Reactions: 8
See what I don't get is she was shiteing on (ahem, sorry, poor choice of words!) about how sick she was on holiday and how sick she's been for x months now, but also mentioned how much she enjoyed eating and drinking lots on holiday. Like, if she's sick with colitis symptoms would include abdominal pain and severe bloating, diarrhoea, bloody stools, dehydration and fever, constant urge to shite - how would you enjoy eating and drinking and swimming your way through a holiday and lolling around in white dresses making bleeping woeful reels if you were enduring all that?!
The answer is you wouldn’t enjoy eating and drinking. You physically wouldn’t be able to do it. You’d be watching your diet like a hawk and you certainly wouldn’t be drinking alcohol. She’s full of tit 🤣🤣 💩💩

And if her bowel is in that bad of a state, I certainly wouldn’t be getting into the sea with her 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
There’s no way. How would they know her address? She buying them herself and creating a false narrative that people are gifting to her because she kind. This woman is evil and narcissistic
she's often put up pictures of "gifts" received showing her name and the hotels address on them. I always saw them as a pure beg for people to send her random shite

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s no way. How would they know her address? She buying them herself and creating a false narrative that people are gifting to her because she kind. This woman is evil and narcissistic
She has posted up many a time thst followers just put June Curtain Snamhaí Sasta and they arrive at her door or hotel, Spanish point isn’t that big so easily find her. Ohh she’s being gifted plenty already so she continues showing what she wants and plays the I’m so sick card.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She has posted up many a time thst followers just put June Curtain Snamhaí Sasta and they arrive at her door or hotel, Spanish point isn’t that big so easily find her. Ohh she’s being gifted plenty already so she continues showing what she wants and plays the I’m so sick card.
What’s with the bucket with donation on it ! People who come here to swim think it’s for charity but it isn’t at all as there’s no charity number on it . She has it on the table where her partner dishes out the sausages and rolls on a Sunday . If she charged for food that would be one thing but she makes it look like a charity donation and it’s for her .

• Wow
What’s with the bucket with donation on it ! People who come here to swim think it’s for charity but it isn’t at all as there’s no charity number on it . She has it on the table where her partner dishes out the sausages and rolls on a Sunday . If she charged for food that would be one thing but she makes it look like a charity donation and it’s for her .
They say it’s a donation bucket but I reckon it goes towards the Sunday breakfast rolls but she’s often gifted the supplies by tagging companies. She makes it look like she’s dishing out the food for free. If you go up for a roll Big Tony will be shouting to remind you to put money in the bucket if you want food.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They say it’s a donation bucket but I reckon it goes towards the Sunday breakfast rolls but she’s often gifted the supplies by tagging companies. She makes it look like she’s dishing out the food for free. If you go up for a roll Big Tony will be shouting to remind you to put money in the bucket if you want food.
So does she ever donate the funds from the donation bucket to charity. What she is doing is illegal. It’s misinformation, misleading and stealing..

So does she ever donate the funds from the donation bucket to charity. What she is doing is illegal. It’s misinformation, misleading and stealing..
No she donates nothing if she did she would brag about it no doubt . She keeps it . She just thanked her sausage supplier just now in instagram who obviously gives her them free or discounted.

• Haha
Such fake narcissistic bullshit. This wan is dangerous and should be sectioned. What age is she … mid 50’s

I have never seen this woman in my life and just dipped in here for a nosy from the Garrihy thread and my first thought was 'why is Ronnie Corbett in here'. Uncanny likeness.

• Haha
I have never seen this woman in my life and just dipped in here for a nosy from the Garrihy thread and my first thought was 'why is Ronnie Corbett in here'. Uncanny likeness.
! Ronnie Corbett 😂😂😂.
She has put up a post thanking Melissa curry for earrings that she had hinted for a few weeks ago! The earrings are no different to Penneys or Tesco earrings in my opinion! She’s in bed so sick again looking for sympathy.

Reactions: 4
More gifted products from Meeres & no #gifted or #AD or #collaboration marked on any of her posts that she is clearly gaining from.
Throwing hints for weeks for Melissa Curry earrings and low and behold they arrive in the post, not cheap either and in the €100-€150 price range, no clarity on whether they’re gifted or not. Full face of makeup, designer glasses annd designer earrings and sitting on her bed drinking her Barry’s tea looming for attention that she’s sick. Majority of people like myself suffer in silence with conditions a hell of a lot worse off than her, she hasn’t even as much as a diagnosis yet and the way she goes on you’d swear she was terminal.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus she has horrific taste. So many expensive yet cheap & tacky looking things!
Honestly I can't think of many things I'd enjoy less than lolling around a beach, damp, with this cow, country music playing and "free" pork products (if you donate to June's ugly shoe fund).
She infuriates me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One thing you would not be eating if you had colitis would be sausages. The fat content would kill ya.

A bleeping drone. Well that bates all. The free earrings/ shoes/ bags / hats / perfumes/ candles/ charity buckets and Sausages weren’t enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How to buy a drone: step one, ask your bleeping teenager. Step 2: buy the thing with your own fecking money and stop begging!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.