Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks , she deserves her own thread as it was derailing from garrihys and people obviously feel strongly about her constant begging and whinging and poor me attitude ! She gave up working long before she got stomach problems, she hasn’t worked in the Armada in 4/5 years I’d say . She is loaded and owns lots of property down here that she gets the rent money on and would have got big insurance pay out when her husband died.
I thought suicide meant you dont get pay outs onninsurance. Cos it was inentional?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I thought suicide meant you dont get pay outs onninsurance. Cos it was inentional?
Correct, there is no insurance pay out for suicide. But by the sounds of things, she had money anyway and is now capitalizing on her grief. But she seems to have mov on fairly quickly. How long since the husband died.

Correct, there is no insurance pay out for suicide. But by the sounds of things, she had money anyway and is now capitalizing on her grief. But she seems to have mov on fairly quickly. How long since the husband died.
Not necessarily the case, Life insurances may have a suicide clause in it so that someone planning a suicide can’t just go and take out a life insurance policy in the weeks before their death, there’s a clause in which no payout will be made until you’ve the policy out over two years. A death benefit payout would then be paid out. Plus I’m sure in death the mortgage was cleared too. It’s discriminative and for years death by suicide was viewed as a criminal offence. 26 years ago Suicide was decriminalised & a bill passed to end the stigma for bereaved families which is the right thing to do. No amount of money is worth the pain and grief of loosing someone by suicide and she was left with a young family as well, that man suffered from mental illness & depression so he obviously wasn’t in the right state of mind ending his life, a family are in enough distress & shouldn’t have to struggle financially as well if policies were in place.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Not necessarily the case, Life insurances may have a suicide clause in it so that someone planning a suicide can’t just go and take out a life insurance policy in the weeks before their death, there’s a clause in which no payout will be made until you’ve the policy out over two years. A death benefit payout would then be paid out. Plus I’m sure in death the mortgage was cleared too. It’s discriminative and for years death by suicide was viewed as a criminal offence. 26 years ago Suicide was decriminalised & a bill passed to end the stigma for bereaved families which is the right thing to do. No amount of money is worth the pain and grief of loosing someone by suicide and she was left with a young family as well, that man suffered from mental illness & depression so he obviously wasn’t in the right state of mind ending his life, a family are in enough distress & shouldn’t have to struggle financially as well if policies were in place.
Interesting, wasn’t aware of that.

Reactions: 1
June love, if you or someone who knows you is reading here, can you be a bit more subtle with the begging, being so blatant looking for the Uggs is a bit OTT :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
On the beg again!! Ohh wooe is me is so sick at home, I’ll light a candle for you all when I’m well enough to leave my sick bed. Ohh wait is that the postman, just look what a lovely follower sent me in the post, new Uggs!!
---
All sole have them & in all sizes June for €153, hoo on there and treat yourself sure.

Attachments

Last edited:
On the beg again!! Ohh wooe is me is so sick at home, I’ll light a candle for you all when I’m well enough to leave my sick bed. Ohh wait is that the postman, just look what a lovely follower sent me in the post, new Uggs!!
---
All sole have them & in all sizes June for €153, hoo on there and treat yourself sure.
She's a lying witch. I'm only surprised she didn't mention her shoe size. How many pairs of (hideous) fluffy sandals does one woman need anyway - didn't she only get a pair last week from Nozomi?

You are joking, right? A follower sent her Uggs? And what is this one’s sickness mean to be exactly?
No, but watch this space. This is what she does, posts up what she’d love and que doorbell rings a few days later with said present from a follower.

• Wow
No, but watch this space. This is what she does, posts up what she’d love and que doorbell rings a few days later with said present from a follower.
There’s no way. How would they know her address? She buying them herself and creating a false narrative that people are gifting to her because she kind. This woman is evil and narcissistic

There’s no way. How would they know her address? She buying them herself and creating a false narrative that people are gifting to her because she kind. This woman is evil and narcissistic
I’m not sure. The post man would get them to her alright , June Snamhai Sasta would be enough. I’ve never seen anything like the Post service in the West of Ireland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are joking, right? A follower sent her Uggs? And what is this one’s sickness mean to be exactly?
Uggs and Birkenstocks and other expensive items she hints for from poor followers who don’t see she’s on the beg and loaded!!!
---
Her sickness is colitis!! If she’s as sick as she claims to be with it she would surely be a few stone lighter than She is!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.