Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipie

Chatty Member
Every one of them grabbing the ugly patterned goodies and loving themselves and running home with it all.
Not one of them swam, all standing up in the water.
Are we supposed to be completely enamoured now and run to buy it all.
Hard pass.
Ugliest swim gear I’ve ever seen, only influencers would wear it. They should have done some with block colour and a logo or trim with the patterns, be far more suitable

Reactions: 7

petal1

VIP Member
So basically it was a total hun fest in ugly free swimwear, robes and sliders. They really would do anything for a freebie. And listening to Juney makes my ears hurt because she’s so fkn monotone and repeats herself over and over.

She’ll be back to being sick and in bed with a hot water bottle tomorrow I suppose.
Wasn't her illness so understanding to feck off today to allow her take part in this 'event'. She said yesterday that her head cold was even worse so she probably infected half the swimmers today 🤣

Lucydowl

VIP Member
It’s obvious she’s getting no messages but writing them to herself and even if she is as thick as she looks why would anyone repost complimentary comments. It’s so cringe. She’s the fool who sends herself flowers for Valentine’s Day. Too much time on her hands. Such a fool it’s embarrassing for her children in the community. Poor son stays well away.
---
Well done to whomever reminded her about the free hairdryer. She mentioned it after reading it here. 🤡🤡🤡👵🏻👵🏻

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Like someone said upthread, this poor lad is easily identifiable from RIP.ie and if auld Benny wanted to give her condolences she could do it privately
Exactly, I was able to go online and identify him. She should be ashamed of herself and for putting that family on blast at such a sad time for them. I’m going to see if I can report her for this. Her post has clearly allowed people to be able to identify him and that’s wrong. When Junes husband died, did people post about it on instagram or facebook?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Did the family of the child who died give this cretin permission to broadcast his death on social media and worse still the cause of his death. I’d be fuming and sue the arse of her for taking my child’s death like this.
She did not just do that. What gives her the right to do that? It’s complete madness.

• Angry

slurpymcslurp

She knew she was gonna win a makey upey award the last night. Why else would she have her speech prepared and read from it. And she also said yesterday that when she walked into the event with mama she got a bit anxious cos there were lots of groups of people around and it was only her and mama and if she did win who would cheer for her. But of course good ole award winning juney needn't have worried cos when her name was called out she claims everyone gave her a standing ovation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lucydowl

VIP Member
shes very selective with her sickness. Never sick when free shit, awards, or celebs in town . Cunning out, sly benny

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Wha? Where you seeing this?
Read her latest post there’s a direct quote from here that ‘someone’ kindly sent her. And in the comments the wan who makes the vile t shirts said she will give her a discount and Benny replied with delight. Now be kind y’all 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I believe there’s going to be quite the crowd in Portmarnock for Junes collab/swim that she couldn’t invite everyone to because it’s limited numbers. A friend of mine swims there every day. Apparently, the collab is with Regatta x Orla Kiely collection. Ugly free dry robes for everyone 🤣 And maybe some arm bands for Benny so she can actually swim

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Am I missing something with those August Night bags? To me they look like a home economics project. And the price of them…about €300.
I saw a woman wearing a black satin one recently with an outfit in 4 or 5 textures of black and it worked. She was not strangling her tits in order to wear it crossbody, she was just wearing it like a normal person 🤭
Anyway not my style at all but with a more minimalist, tonal outfit they can look quite chic.

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Benny should never ever wear leggings. Camel toe out, arse cheeks hanging at the back of her knees. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Just stop Benny
Just because Trendy and Benny 🤣sent her free leggings, she really should have asked for navy or black, they are an assault on the eyes.

Well what we didn't see through the leggings we will see when she debuts the bennymianta 😂

She's getting a lot of work from Mother Earths collabs, she promotes Trendy and Benny as well.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I thought it was a new wearable towel until i looked closer 😂
I thought it was another one of her ugly swimming jackets and matching hat till I saw the shoes. The absolute state of her and she’s delighted with herself thinking she quirky and different 🤣 She should be sent to prison for crimes against fashion

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Silly woman playing for sympathy now going on about hair loss from her mystery treatment for her mystery illness and trying not to do too much with her hair etc - how many days is it since she was flogging the laniblow gifted hairdryer and saying how great it was and how often she used it? Looking for compliments on how well she can style her hair with her magical personalised hairdryer? And now it's back to "oh woe is me, I had to blow dry my own hair because I'm so sick but my hair didn't look great because I'm no good at styling it". Fucking Nora, pick a story and stick to it you lying eejit!