Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
Lots of little lies from Juney recently. Could have sized down 🤣🤣🤣

Couldn't believe she was telling people they couldn't join her on the beach in Dublin. Like, it's a public place!! Cheek of her!!

Reactions: 8

petal1

VIP Member
And why can't she get into the water if she wants to so badly? She only paddles anyway. If she's up and out, and off for lunch with a niece she can paddle in the sea.

Thought it was funny when she panned the camera around before the group went into the sea - not a single person acknowledges June 🤣 They're all just chatting in their own groups and she's alone talking to her phone. I'd say most of them are sick off her and her trying to control the beach.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
To sick to meet her community for a swim but well able to appear when Kathryn Thomas appears. 🤡💩🤡💩

gossipie

Chatty Member
Benny’s not an influencer though, she’s just a kind soul who brings people together to swim out of the goodness of her little heart.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
So basically it was a total hun fest in ugly free swimwear, robes and sliders. They really would do anything for a freebie. And listening to Juney makes my ears hurt because she’s so fkn monotone and repeats herself over and over.

She’ll be back to being sick and in bed with a hot water bottle tomorrow I suppose.

Heidi88

VIP Member
There really is something wrong with people who post so much of their lives online for strangers to see. They are looking for validation and attention from strangers.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Did the family of the child who died give this cretin permission to broadcast his death on social media and worse still the cause of his death. I’d be fuming and sue the arse of her for taking my child’s death like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s bate out trying to teach herself to be kind. Benny must have an awful guilty conscience 💩💩💩🤡🤡🤡 At least she’s never off instagram and community been greatly entertained by her nonsense

sn00ps

For someone that started out as a ‘mental health advocate’ she’s turned into a right wagon. Working with a self tan brand ffs 🙄

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Disgraceful using other peoples misfortune for her own gratification. Like someone said upthread, this poor lad is easily identifiable from RIP.ie and if auld Benny wanted to give her condolences she could do it privately. I know she lost her own husband to suicide and knows the pain, but surely wouldn't that make her even more conscious of putting it on social media and makes it even more disgusting.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
This whole ‘buy well, buy local, buy Irish….’ in theory of course makes sense but in reality is a very privileged stance. Most people can’t pay out €120 for a T-shirt or €300 on a pair of jeans. She is on her own planet!!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Can anyone give me a bit of clarity on June's whole thing of showing stuff from the same handful of favourite brands incessantly and saying "just to clarify, not an ad because I paid for these"? Jo Brownes, Beo, McB's or whatever that department store is, her beautician she goes to, and so many more. This Irish Chandler crowd is the latest one - countless posts on Stories over the last few weeks going on about BUYING them and buying 4 or 5 packs at a time and saying she has them burning all day everyday and how great they are and how wonderful the brand owner is and how you should buy some on her recommendation and oh, look, here is a discount code but it's NOT AN AD.
I have a few questions.
How quickly do these fucking things burn away, that she needs up to 10 packs per fortnight?
How smelly is her gaff that she needs wax melts and candles burning all day long? Has she heard of opening windows at all?
If it's not an ad and she has no connection to the brand why is she telling us about the Saint of a founder and sharing a discount code?
Are we supposed to believe she's sharing this every few days out of the goodness of her heart?!
Where does ASAI stand on this kind of thing? Like it's not an ad but it's clearly an ad, right?!

• Haha