Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Did the family of the child who died give this cretin permission to broadcast his death on social media and worse still the cause of his death. I’d be fuming and sue the arse of her for taking my child’s death like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s bate out trying to teach herself to be kind. Benny must have an awful guilty conscience 💩💩💩🤡🤡🤡 At least she’s never off instagram and community been greatly entertained by her nonsense

sn00ps

For someone that started out as a ‘mental health advocate’ she’s turned into a right wagon. Working with a self tan brand ffs 🙄

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Disgraceful using other peoples misfortune for her own gratification. Like someone said upthread, this poor lad is easily identifiable from RIP.ie and if auld Benny wanted to give her condolences she could do it privately. I know she lost her own husband to suicide and knows the pain, but surely wouldn't that make her even more conscious of putting it on social media and makes it even more disgusting.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
This whole ‘buy well, buy local, buy Irish….’ in theory of course makes sense but in reality is a very privileged stance. Most people can’t pay out €120 for a T-shirt or €300 on a pair of jeans. She is on her own planet!!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Can anyone give me a bit of clarity on June's whole thing of showing stuff from the same handful of favourite brands incessantly and saying "just to clarify, not an ad because I paid for these"? Jo Brownes, Beo, McB's or whatever that department store is, her beautician she goes to, and so many more. This Irish Chandler crowd is the latest one - countless posts on Stories over the last few weeks going on about BUYING them and buying 4 or 5 packs at a time and saying she has them burning all day everyday and how great they are and how wonderful the brand owner is and how you should buy some on her recommendation and oh, look, here is a discount code but it's NOT AN AD.
I have a few questions.
How quickly do these fucking things burn away, that she needs up to 10 packs per fortnight?
How smelly is her gaff that she needs wax melts and candles burning all day long? Has she heard of opening windows at all?
If it's not an ad and she has no connection to the brand why is she telling us about the Saint of a founder and sharing a discount code?
Are we supposed to believe she's sharing this every few days out of the goodness of her heart?!
Where does ASAI stand on this kind of thing? Like it's not an ad but it's clearly an ad, right?!

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Few things…

Anyone else think Junes “good friend” is actually June herself?

I sincerely hope June washed her hands if she was going to be handling food considering the rooting around she was doing at her nose.
'A swim with her thrown in' Jeez she's awful fond of herself

heythere21

For someone who loves Irish brands she has never ever said anything about Orla kiely in the past.
Now she is collaborating with Regatta her brand has cheapened very sad, so June a cheap promotion as someone else pointed out this collection has been on sale for so Iong they are. Trying to get rid of it

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s kindness Friday everyone. She desperate to make this a thing, but she’s failing miserably.

Had to laugh at the mindless chatter about “you have a choice when you get out of bed every morning how you will spend your day” from the wan who’s choice is to get back in to the bed and spend the day there.

She an absolute fraud.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’ve come to the conclusion Benny is a bit simple.

She doesn’t seem to understand the rules of influencer marketing and mark her advertising correctly.

Also who gives a fk about her strawberries and her hens and a feckin pavlova. She’s boring AF. The constant hingjng about being sick and exhausted and tired. Change the record Benny.
Reported her latest sly ad.

The rules are so straightforward, there's no excuse for anyone to be flouting them and ignoring them at this stage.

Another 'influencer' Facesbygrace obviously got some kind of communication from ASAI recently.
Started rabbiting on last weekend about how it was sooooo complicated but she was going to 'do her best to stick to the rules as closely as possible.'

Yeah, that's how it works. Not. 🙄

gossipie

Chatty Member
For someone who loves Irish brands she has never ever said anything about Orla kiely in the past.
Now she is collaborating with Regatta her brand has cheapened very sad, so June a cheap promotion as someone else pointed out this collection has been on sale for so Iong they are. Trying to get rid of it
It’s worse, Orla Kiely went bust when she tried to expand into the US and overextended. The brand was sold, not sure who to. So Regatta have this ‘collab’ and it’s been so badly managed that they needed to hire 20 or so influencers to promote stuff that’s already 50% off in the summer sale.

• Haha

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Did the family of the child who died give this cretin permission to broadcast his death on social media and worse still the cause of his death. I’d be fuming and sue the arse of her for taking my child’s death like this.
I think this every time she shares this type of 'news'. Candles from random strangers so everyone thinks she's so 'kind', she's just awful... That poor family.

dee_mc

VIP Member
The spicy sizzling garlic prawns will be great for her chronic illness/IBS. She's really looking after herself guys, sleeping 20 hours a day and eating spicy food.
If she was as sick as she claims she probably wouldn't be able to tolerate the sparkling water never mind all the rich food she indulges in.

• Haha