Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I was there. She arrived and everyone headed off quickly into the sea to avoid her. Another man told her not to put him on camera. She left

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Benny is always happy. So happy she had to type it out and post to her insta. We believe ya Benny.

And Benny continues to flout the rules. These posts are UNDECLARED ADVERTISING for her FAMILY BUSINESS AND NOZOMI. I’m sure some lovely follower will remind her. 😜
When she wrote she loved a certain shoe..I commented, why don’t you just buy them …she blocked me straight away. Wasn’t very kind to me benny 😂😂😂😂😂 you stupid fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Would she ever rise out of me!! The most narcissistic, attention seeking ape I’ve ever come across.
10 years I’m on Immune suppression treatments/infusions like this for a very serious long term Neurological condition since I was 27 years old & I’d never dream of posting myself in the day ward having my treatments craving attention. These same treatments nearly killed me when I contracted Covid Pneumonia in 2021 over being immune suppressed and couldn’t fight off Covid. You get on with it & suck it up & I’m thankful every day my Illness is in remission & we have a good healthcare system in this country whereby we can access very expensive drugs like these for free as many other countries don’t provide this. She’s pathetic now at this stage & should realise how so many are much more unfortunate than her having an irritable bowel. How many thousands are receiving Chemo drugs every day fighting for their lives. She’s honestly hit an all time low now after this on the beg yet again.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
Bennys condition responds very well to certain treatment, freebies in the post and complementary hotels stays do wonders for it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Why does she tag every establishment, every shop, every item…she’s such a begging cow. No morals or dignity. Then has to remind herself publicly the meaning of kindness. This one has a guilty conscience.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
She’s flat out running errands for people. Wasnt she up at clocks one morning last week to go to ennis for Aoibhinn and another morning couldn’t swim as wouldn’t have time for a shower after as she was running an errand for someone else. Why she’d need a shower after her paddle is another mystery, just dry your feet Junie and head off. This “give her a follow” is just so she can then ingratiate herself with the business and wait for the freebies to flood in. Before Instagram this was just called begging but the Huns have turned it into an art form.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Sometimes family members don’t particularly want everyone to know their loved one died by suicide. It’s a very personal thing, something very hard to come to terms with. Of course local communities know, and news gets out in the town etc but maybe they don’t want all her followers knowing their heartbreaking business. It would be very easy to go onto RIP and identify who it is. It’s really a liberty to take to announce it like that.
Splashing it across her platform is about the most UNKIND thing she could do at what is a terribly sad and upsetting time for the family and community involved. She should be ashamed of herself.

The poor young guy, so sad.

• Sad
Sometimes family members don’t particularly want everyone to know their loved one died by suicide. It’s a very personal thing, something very hard to come to terms with. Of course local communities know, and news gets out in the town etc but maybe they don’t want all her followers knowing their heartbreaking business. It would be very easy to go onto RIP and identify who it is. It’s really a liberty to take to announce it like that.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Every one of them grabbing the ugly patterned goodies and loving themselves and running home with it all.
Not one of them swam, all standing up in the water.
Are we supposed to be completely enamoured now and run to buy it all.
Hard pass.
For sure.
I wouldn't want the stuff anyway, but any company throwing freebies to the huns can forget about me, and I'm sure many more like me, ever buying from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

petal1

VIP Member
On the beg for new shoes so anyone heading to this Sundays birthday bash hoolie on the beach be sure to bring a gift for Drune as it’s Snamhai Sasta’s birthday or hadn’t you heard?
On the beg for new shoes so anyone heading to this Sundays birthday bash hoolie on the beach be sure to bring a gift for Drune as it’s Snamhai Sasta’s birthday or hadn’t you heard?
A grown woman, (very) well off, and she still can't help herself with the begging 🤢 Has she no pride? It's easy to 'support small businesses' and 'buy Irish', as she tells us to do, when you're getting the items in question for free!! I suppose I just don't understand - sure June is a very kind person, and is happy with her lot 🤣

Every one of them grabbing the ugly patterned goodies and loving themselves and running home with it all.
Not one of them swam, all standing up in the water.
Are we supposed to be completely enamoured now and run to buy it all.
Hard pass.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She needs to get back onto her TD... #sarcasm

Let me tell you what is NOT kind. Trying to centre yourself in someone else's grief and loss. That's what.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I’m lucky I was reared to buy our own stuff and we didn’t have to depend if hand outs like benny but as she’s so keen to be kind why doesn’t she just give away all the stuff privately without publicity. Oh yeah I forgot schemer

Reactions: 10

dee_mc

VIP Member
Christ alive she's still carping about someone supposedly saying she was too old to wear Converse. It was weeks ago, get over it, just wear the fucking things or don't wear them, it's not that deep!
Also she's bet into the Bowie tshirt and I notice she has an XS in the beo cardi - no shame in being whatever shape and size you are but I don't get this thing of buying and wearing clothes a size too small. Everything is more comfortable and more flattering when it actually fits.
A final word for the heinous handbag: it wasn't enough for her to have a "shiny side of the tinfoil" bag, she had to have a "dull side of the tinfoil" bag too. How many hideous silver handbags does one woman need?! It is literally the same giant ugly handbag, same size and colour, just a different finish. Holy fuck. I'd love to meet all the Dubs stopping her on the street to know where she got it too because wow that seems very unlikely tbh.

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
It's spreading gossip, pure and simple, under the pretense of being 'kind'. And usen't June sign herself off on insta as a 'mental health advocate', or something similar. She's a disgrace, with no shame whatsoever.

This 'be kind' shite is the biggest scam going. We never see June actually do anything kind. Never does anything selfless. Lighting a few candles is hardly something that needs to be blasted online.