Smithy Family #6 Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He left out the bit where jack was saying to Joe nick was his boyfriend and called him a bleeping queer. He hates getting called out for his crappy behaviour and the way they all act.

What can't speak can't lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He left out the bit where jack was saying to Joe nick was his boyfriend and called him a bleeping queer. He hates getting called out for his crappy behaviour and the way they all act.

That top video just makes me realise what a smarmy prick Nick is. Wait til he's broke on his arse. My pettiness wants to see him on his arse with nothing. (Sorry for my language, he just makes me want to beat him with a bag of bricks 😌)

Reactions: 6

He’s such a prick. It’s not like Jack hasn’t said things similar to that in the past; there’s lots of videos where he calls Nick a ‘fairy’ and similar. And in the context of Jack saying Nick is Joe’s boyfriend, and then Joe saying ‘my boyfriend […]’ it’s a very easy mistake to make in that clip. He should’ve apologised for his bad editing that misled the person emailing. But of course Nick immediately saw an opportunity to get some attention and add to the ‘poor me’ narrative, and immediately took it.

Did Jack just push Amy?
Yup. Nobody called him out on that. Just you x
Good spot. Their scummy behaviour is endless. Think you’ve seen it all and then you realise how much you’ve missed. Clearly Jack thinks it’s acceptable to be physically violent towards women. And he blamed Amy immediately. It starts off mild but we all know what this family are like. It will just get worse. Amy might not be perfect but she doesn’t deserve that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’s such a prick. It’s not like Jack hasn’t said things similar to that in the past; there’s lots of videos where he calls Nick a ‘fairy’ and similar. And in the context of Jack saying Nick is Joe’s boyfriend, and then Joe saying ‘my boyfriend […]’ it’s a very easy mistake to make in that clip. He should’ve apologised for his bad editing that misled the person emailing. But of course Nick immediately saw an opportunity to get some attention and add to the ‘poor me’ narrative, and immediately took it.

Good spot. Their scummy behaviour is endless. Think you’ve seen it all and then you realise how much you’ve missed. Clearly Jack thinks it’s acceptable to be physically violent towards women. And he blamed Amy immediately. It starts off mild but we all know what this family are like. It will just get worse. Amy might not be perfect but she doesn’t deserve that.
That’s the first signs of an abusive controlling male! He runs from a fight but Amy was with him, he don’t shove Joe, the first thing he does is lay hands on her and bark at her ‘it’s your fault’ the Boy needs a proper male role model in his life, NOT ole Pranky Wanky

Reactions: 8
I call fake on this. But it's nice to see that they are putting out more family friendly content 🙄🙄🙄sad cnuts

I call fake on this. But it's nice to see that they are putting out more family friendly content 🙄🙄🙄sad cnuts

Honestly wtf. Why is amy still hanging about with these cunts as well? I feel sad for her, she is so young and could have a really bright future if she got away from them but she has just been sucked into their weird fucked up family

Honestly wtf. Why is amy still hanging about with these cunts as well? I feel sad for her, she is so young and could have a really bright future if she got away from them but she has just been sucked into their weird fucked up family

The way jack treats her and speaks to her on camera I would hate to see what he is like off camra , the little sneaky Toad. I have a niece a bit older than her I would batter him if he was like that towards her.

He left out the bit where jack was saying to Joe nick was his boyfriend and called him a bleeping queer.
That's what it sounded like to me, if not then edited that way on purpose.

it’s a very easy mistake to make in that clip. He should’ve apologised for his bad editing that misled the person emailing.
The fact he didn't just apologise for it coming across that way due to their editing and upsetting the person just shows the level of his maturity.

Did Jack just push Amy?
They abuse her all the time, sadly she is finding it the norm at such a young age.

I dont think it will be long before normis talent is no more .a girl i followed nancy was with them ive just seen her do a post on the red carpet at a film premier tagged by her new management .she never seemed to get anything like that by been with nomis .ive just checked nomis talent website to see there talent and they have 8 people signed to them :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
They are running out of ideas now really time to knock it on the head

All they seem to do is make fake videos now. The suitcase one was still dangerous though. It could have easily gone wrong and landed on someone. If I saw him plodding around in public I'd run away as fast as I could. The man is a danger to society.

• Angry

All they seem to do is make fake videos now. The suitcase one was still dangerous though. It could have easily gone wrong and landed on someone. If I saw him plodding around in public I'd run away as fast as I could. The man is a danger to society.
And kids can copy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.