Smithy Family #6 Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably both off their faces. She’s been looking off hers the last couple of lives they have done on FB

And mummysmithys back on the toxic tiktok she said she will never return to
Desperate times…….

That's all last night was , they have fallen off hard. I see one of their tik toks 36 comments. Two years ago that would of been 100s of comments

Reactions: 5
Probably both off their faces. She’s been looking off hers the last couple of lives they have done on FB

And mummysmithys back on the toxic tiktok she said she will never return to
Desperate times…….
I think she's heavily medicated due to all the stress Nick's put them all through.

That's all last night was , they have fallen off hard. I see one of their tik toks 36 comments. Two years ago that would of been 100s of comments
Won't be long before he's doing the battles, he said he never would but we shall see.

If Joe was his camera man and editor then he's in some serious tit if he's had to let him go.

Last edited:
Going from their tiktok video order it seems they planned to be rid of joe to give Amy a more permanent job role once she turned 18, after the joe gone vid it's a happy 18th birthday vid to Amy, then the following hand recorded vids are done by Amy (she talks from behind the cam)
He's hardly the big pants creator if he can't afford a camera man/woman with any skill.

Reactions: 6
They are trying to move their audience from the restricted Facebook account to their new Facebook account so they can start again
Complaining that Facebook take too many videos down for violations
How about sticking to the guidelines so the vids don’t get taking down?
One of the latest vids, the kids helping a year old baby do head over heels
His poor neck!
The house and grounds look like The Dingles from Emmerdale
Imagine living in such a beautiful village and it being spoilt with scrap cars and machinery and rubbish all over the fields

Reactions: 8
Going from their tiktok video order it seems they planned to be rid of joe to give Amy a more permanent job role once she turned 18, after the joe gone vid it's a happy 18th birthday vid to Amy, then the following hand recorded vids are done by Amy (she talks from behind the cam)
He's hardly the big pants creator if he can't afford a camera man/woman with any skill.

Plus he can perv on her more now.

That second role :eek: and they wonder why total strangers are reporting them to social services 🥴
This is it his own fans are doing it even. I seen them go mad in the comments.
They either took that baby roley poley vid down or it got reported
They have moved to the new Smithy page now and posted a vid where they are hitting each other with sticks
Looks like that one might get reported for violence
Nicks gone in for the kill the way he’s swinging it about
They broke the living room chandelier
The state of pepsi stains all over the beautiful wooden floor
Ruining the lovely house
They don’t appreciate one single thing apart from money

They removed the vid from FB but it’s on TT

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They either took that baby roley poley vid down or it got reported
They have moved to the new Smithy page now and posted a vid where they are hitting each other with sticks
Looks like that one might get reported for violence
Nicks gone in for the kill the way he’s swinging it about
They broke the living room chandelier
The state of pepsi stains all over the beautiful wooden floor
Ruining the lovely house
They don’t appreciate one single thing apart from money
They removed the vid from FB but it’s on TT
It's like he just can't own up to his mistakes and continues to do them, the way he jumped into DHB's lives the other day was very telling, he thought he had an opportunity to pin his actions on someone else, place the blame, yet he's hardly ever used his big social media presence to ask for help to find out who put him and his whole family in danger.
He did like just two appeal vids? I think the last one he did was from pressure of people questioning why he hadn't! it's now almost October 2022 and still he refuses to appeal for help, something a bit dodgy going on here mick Nick.

Reactions: 10
It's like he just can't own up to his mistakes and continues to do them, the way he jumped into DHB's lives the other day was very telling...
I miss all the goss. Didn't realise he went in to DHB live. What happened? What was he saying etc?

I miss all the goss. Didn't realise he went in to DHB live. What happened? What was he saying etc?
He basically jumped in the comments soon as DHB started his big response live, trying to make it all about him for the attention and trying to plant the seed it was dhb who did the call outs to his house,

Attachments

• Haha
They had a load of videos reported and removed on the new Smithy FB account, it got monetised and now its not
They are staying with the original Smithy Family account on FB
They are not doing pranks anymore because they get reported and removed
They are not the only family affected by reports
Kimmy, ChaCha, Rich & Phil’s income is affected too
They already lost Joe and Toby
Jack wants to stream but they have no idea yet how to set it up
So they are now going to be on Twitch
They are trying hard to get more Patreon members
They really are done!

Is anyone setting up a new thread please?

Reactions: 8
They had a load of videos reported and removed on the new Smithy FB account, it got monetised and now its not
They are staying with the original Smithy Family account on FB
They are not doing pranks anymore because they get reported and removed
They are not the only family affected by reports
Kimmy, ChaCha, Rich & Phil’s income is affected too
They already lost Joe and Toby
Jack wants to stream but they have no idea yet how to set it up
So they are now going to be on Twitch
They are trying hard to get more Patreon members
They really are done!

Is anyone setting up a new thread please?

Big time I did a piss take of Lawrence on tik tok I got 11 thousands views. I have no 3 million followers.i have about a thousand. I see some of their videos very low numbers.

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.