Smithy Family #6 Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tryger88 for the thread title with the most votes 👏

Smithys are still doing dangerous pranks whilst their popularity is only from minors. Facebook allow the sexual innuendos and disgusting content.
The cars are getting ruined.
Jack gets bullied and abuse from Nick.
Jess still screeches.
Nick doesn't like scammers and isn't allowed on Tik Tok for his own mental health. He doesn't like seeing the truthful comments.
They are meant to be moving to Devon but are still homeless 💁‍♂️
Missed loads out so catch up on previous thread.

Reactions: 10
You can't have a thread title about contacting the authorities! The main rule of tattle is keep it on tattle!

Reactions: 7
Thread #6 Title

Nick’s Banging On, He’s Off to Devon, His Mental Age is Under Seven !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can't have a thread title about contacting the authorities! The main rule of tattle is keep it on tattle!
Thread #6 Title

Nick’s Banging On, He’s Off to Devon, His Mental Age is Under Seven !
Or the second most popular suggestion, "Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter, his popularity’s in ‘The Also Rans’, All he’ll have soon is ‘Only Fans’"? (also from @Leeboy3111)

Reactions: 8
No one is taking it off Tattle or reporting them from here. The word 'should' was used, Nick himself has been doing 'pranks' pretending to receive calls from SS, but I can see how it may of come across on the title.

• Heart
No one is taking it off Tattle or reporting them from here. The word 'should' was used, Nick himself has been doing 'pranks' pretending to receive calls from SS, but I can see how it may of come across on the title.
What was the original title if I may ask, ever so politely 😁

Reactions: 3
Someone commented jacks reg on the last thread but the last issue logbook was in Dec 2018😶

Reactions: 5
The car dealer might of kept his name off the log bog it keeps the number of owners off the log book

The comments on the latest fb vid, notice the one from a top fan! Think it's almost game over for the smithy family....

You see loads on tik tok calling them out but not one Facebook they are not even coming up on the for you time line any more. I think they have had their 15 minutes of fame as one fan said it's all money orientated now since the fire 🙄 at least the die hard warriors are starting to see them for what they are

Reactions: 8
They won't last the year out. Their expenditure is too high for the income drop they will suffer. They thought they were loved and untouchable and are ending up diskliked and skint 😆

They won't last the year out. Their expenditure is too high for the income drop they will suffer. They thought they were loved and untouchable and are ending up diskliked and skint 😆
that is price of being an Influencer, it doesn't last long especially when it's stupid pranks they are selling. Same with Cole and abbie they seem past their selI by date also. Did have same management. don't even know how ladbaby is still around. They seem to on all these free holidays now. I'd think more of an influencer if they gave some of the free stuff to underprivileged kids or people. Society keeps making stupid people with no ounce of talent somewhat relevant and then they think they're famous. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is any one else finding it hard to up load videos since they have changed tattle life ?

You see loads on tik tok calling them out but not one Facebook they are not even coming up on the for you time line any more. I think they have had their 15 minutes of fame as one fan said it's all money orientated now since the fire 🙄 at least the die hard warriors are starting to see them for what they are
And now he's worming his way back, posting on tiktok again just as predicted 🤦‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.