Smithy Family #6 Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a laugh last night when the video about the BMW being broken . What does he expect the way he treats it.

Reactions: 4
Had a laugh last night when the video about the BMW being broken . What does he expect the way he treats it.
Could be sent back as fast. Can't keep up with the payments. You wouldn't know with them. I don't think they are as rich as they make out. If they were they wouldn't be begging on social media , no proof of what happened to the 10 grand they raised for the homeless , isn't jess mom stuck in the finances of all that

Reactions: 6
Could be sent back as fast. Can't keep up with the payments. You wouldn't know with them. I don't think they are as rich as they make out. If they were they wouldn't be begging on social media , no proof of what happened to the 10 grand they raised for the homeless , isn't jess mom stuck in the finances of all that
What’s actually happened to his car? I’m totally blocked by Nick on Facebook so can only ever see his vids on here, plus I don’t have a tic tok account. Good point on the £10k homeless GFM money! I’m sure we’d have had a big handover video etc? But please remember he put a few thousand in that GFM from approx. 3-4 separate SMITHY related GFM side-accounts to help get the ball rolling, so I’m sure that Nick would be wanting to extract them monies back to himself again, as I’m sure he only loaned those monies to the GFM. So I’m sure that it suits that this has gone completely quiet while they just repay themselves back plus pocket/distribute the remaining money to themselves, probably via them other SMITHY GFM side-accounts, if you can find the GFM page it will have a record of the donations and it’s current standing

What’s actually happened to his car? I’m totally blocked by Nick on Facebook so can only ever see his vids on here, plus I don’t have a tic tok account. Good point on the £10k homeless GFM money! I’m sure we’d have had a big handover video etc? But please remember he put a few thousand in that GFM from approx. 3-4 separate SMITHY related GFM side-accounts to help get the ball rolling, so I’m sure that Nick would be wanting to extract them monies back to himself again, as I’m sure he only loaned those monies to the GFM. So I’m sure that it suits that this has gone completely quiet while they just repay themselves back plus pocket/distribute the remaining money to themselves, probably via them other SMITHY GFM side-accounts, if you can find the GFM page it will have a record of the donations and it’s current standing

I can't post any videos anymore since they changed tattle life it's a balls.

Screenshot_2022-03-21-11-31-26-525_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Still up and running.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can't post any videos anymore since they changed tattle life it's a balls.

View attachment 1140002

Still up and running.
Just had a check on that GFM, the following Dubious donations !

The smithy Family - £ 2,000
The smithy Family - £ 50
The Smithy family Nails - £ 100
The smithy family X2 Carolina reaper - £ 200
The smithy family Nick and Jacks ice bath - £ 100
The smithy family Smith - £ 500
The smithy family Tattoo - £ 1,000
Nomis Talent - £ 200
Phoenx Events (East) Ltd - £ 200

A total of £ 4,350.00 paid by them and dodgy associates into a GFM only at £8k at moment, I think each individual donor name is an actual video he’s done, surely each video can’t have its own monetary account or balance to draw off of ?

something not right with this set up

Reactions: 9

The smithy Family - £ 50
Nomis Talent - £ 200

A total of £ 4,350.00 paid by them and dodgy associates into a GFM only at £8k at moment, I think each individual donor name is an actual video he’s done, surely each video can’t have its own monetary account or balance to draw off of ?

Could be a tax fiddle. Like I said before I wouldn't trust nick Smiths wrist watch let alone anything else. They are all at it on tik tok collecting for charity and pocket most of it. I see that gobby bird from Essex they have been pulling her up about missing charity money.

The smithy Family - £ 50
Nomis Talent - £ 200

There is something very dodgy about this, but I’m not sure exactly what they’re trying to achieve here? If they’re trying to avoid tax, exactly how would that work?

There is something very dodgy about this, but I’m not sure exactly what they’re trying to achieve here? If they’re trying to avoid tax, exactly how would that work?
If it’s just for tax deduction and avoidance then if their accounts show outgoing payments to charities then these can be offset at 100% against liable Net Tax due ! Now that’s great if it actually gets to the charity, some would say it’s better to pay surplus taxable profits to a charity rather than the taxman, BUT, IF THE smithy’s don’t pay or pass this GFM on to the charity in full then they can repay the contributions back to themselves or maybe funnel them out to another GFM account they set up

• Wow
No idea what happened to the car
Not sourced by me guys it’s from someone else but I want to say these screenshots are publicly available information

Attachments

No idea what happened to the car
Not sourced by me guys it’s from someone else but I want to say these screenshots are publicly available information
Be a shame if the finance company know about the mods

• Wow
Im just watching the video on fb with them jumping out of a plane. Everyone except Nick. He looks huge and without the beard looks even chubbier. I am not a violent person in any way but I'd like to swing a bag of bricks his way 🙄

• Haha
He looks more sly with out the beard , something very sinister about him , serious Mick philpott vibes off the bloke street Angele house devil sort of thing

Last edited:
I give nick Smith one thing , he knows how to get the brain dead warriors back on side , the comments section of the ski diving video. Some serious arse licking going on. The usual tit such an amazing family 🙄 love seeing you all you are brilliant 🙄 omg never laughed so much 🙄🤢🤢🤢 when will people ever wake up to them scuffy scamming G ypos 🤢🙄

Very nasally and annoying voice. I see that he's back on TT hoping to try and claw back some views. I thought the hate on there was too much for him - apparently not when the views are starting to dwindle and he's worried about all of his car lease payments.

• Haha

Very nasally and annoying voice. I see that he's back on TT hoping to try and claw back some views. I thought the hate on there was too much for him - apparently not when the views are starting to dwindle and he's worried about all of his car lease payments.
He’s talking crap, yes if the car has received a ticket in the ONE location they won’t re-ticket it, but if it’s different locations then they will give extra tickets, he clearly was driving to different locations laughing like a ******** hyena on crack ! He lies more than Boris

Reactions: 7
He’s talking crap, yes if the car has received a ticket in the ONE location they won’t re-ticket it, but if it’s different locations then they will give extra tickets, he clearly was driving to different locations laughing like a ******** hyena on crack ! He lies more than Boris

He always does this when he gets backlash from the Smithy warriors. He sounds hung over I think myself. He did of course get all them tickets , but when people said it was a waste of money , it was a grands worth I think , he comes back with this crap. He has come back to tik tok. I noticed , they are coming to an end I think. People get bored fast some one else comes along , even that lad baby has had their day.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.