Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the homeless people he's wanting to help can stay there? Saint Nick, helping himself since 2020

Reactions: 6
I smell BS ! He’s on a bit of a mission to sell himself as very caring and sharing at the moment! So, let’s say he sets up a charity, well we all know how they operate, they operate from donations! Glamping is very seasonal, Not an all year round business, so he’ll be looking to run a ‘business/charity’ from mainly charitable donations, telling everyone how most of the glamps are for the needy, when most will be paying for their stays. I sniff a glamping site being run by paid-for holidays PLUS begged-for donations 😩

I wouldn't believe his watch , I think funds are drying up , he was going to open a unit for people to make tik toks , never happened. He was going to film them fixing up the fire damaged house ,also never happened, moving to Devon is another pipe dream ,he likes to think he is Billy big bollocks and cash is no problem. The jet ski was rented for a few days , the cars are on finance. He won't get a mortgage because he was a bankrupt and when he puts down occupation I make tiktoks. They tell him to piss off I know a doctor she couldn't get a mortgage , he has no hope

Reactions: 8
Maybe the homeless people he's wanting to help can stay there? Saint Nick, helping himself since 2020
If he did it as a charity the glamping site would not need to pay any tax, plus he would not have to prove outgoing donations to the needy, as the needy would be receiving their charitable donation in the form of staying at the glamping site for free/ discounted rates! Now it would be very easy to claim that much of the stayees were the needy when in fact they were normal fee paying holidaymakers, he keeps the money, claims they need it for running the charity and for site maintenance and up-keep

Reactions: 5
If he did it as a charity the glamping site would not need to pay any tax, plus he would not have to prove outgoing donations to the needy, as the needy would be receiving their charitable donation in the form of staying at the glamping site for free/ discounted rates! Now it would be very easy to claim that much of the stayees were the needy when in fact they were normal fee paying holidaymakers, he keeps the money, claims they need it for running the charity and for site maintenance and up-keep

Can you just see it , Jess don't clean , he is a lazy as duck , it would be like a bomb hit it. I think he is just chatting tit as usual , my money is on they are homeless and waiting to be housed. By the council

Reactions: 8
He can't even get their own home for his family to live in so there's no way he will set up a charity or glamping site. He destroys everything he touches.

Reactions: 9
Firstly there will be no charity set up by Nick Smith et-al. I was at the inception of a group that went on to achieve national charitable status, to actually get recognised and a charity number took near on five years of constant meeting, paperwork, mission statements, appointing a board of trustees and continual audits. He doesn’t have the intelligence, drive or determination to get a Smithy charity over the line and I would stake everything I own on that.

Secondly, the GFM has gone ages ago, so we must question where the revenue stream is coming from, I understand that social media plays a significant role in funding their lifestyle but when you look at it, there are potentially five adults wages (I wonder if any benefits are being claimed in conjunction with the ‘influencer’ revenue stream), 3 children, pets , leases on cars etc. Say for instance £100 a day each adult so that’s £2,500 a week in wages, leases potentially £400 a week then add in cost of living etc and its a lot of money. I wonder how many of the 5 working adults pay National Insurance, we wont talk about any tax.

I do wonder if the building insurance paid out on the old house to Jess’ Mother and as Nick had won (allegedly) the tender to do the works, he got paid or she got paid and passed it on to him. Maybe this is what is being used to top up the life style. My guess is that the insurance would have had a ball park figure of circa £25k to have the works completed.

From watching the videos of the old house, it was obvious that the loft conversion was done without planning, structural calculations or building regulations, (finish plastering forms part of part B to get sign off which was never done.) My guess is the side extension room was the same with regards to compliance, I doubt the new windows, lintel and associated pad stones above the new opening in the hall were signed off by building control either. While the regulations changed to not require fire-doors, closers and intumescent strip on all habitable rooms, the existing would still have to be inspected so that they fitted well and snugly in the linings. The bare minimum compliance would have been a fire door at the bottom of the loft, (opening inwards not out on to the landing) and an interlinked mains operated with battery back up fire alarm system in all habitable rooms, with a heat sensor in the kitchen. The treehouse was an illegal structure under the local planning laws due to its height and proximity to the boundary. That all being said with a family of 8 the size of the house was not fit for purpose so something had to happen to facilitate a move and cash injection.....!

I also know for a fact, that 72hrs after the fire a team of trades were ready to sort the house out, materials and labour had all been taken care of, suppliers ( Pepper’s, OTBS part of the Covers Group and Buildbase) lined up ready to go too. The timeline given was two weeks to return it to how it was. So once they checked out of the hotel, it would have been done, no fuss or drama. The kind and generous offer was refused, even when explained in detail what was on offer, the offer was declined.

When you are reading this Nick you know exactly who made that offer and when!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And he would even turn that in to content 🙄🤢
Uuurgh Old Nick Five Knuckles, trying to squeeze some life outta the button mushroom 🥴

Firstly there will be no charity set up by Nick Smith et-al. I was at the inception of a group that went on to achieve national charitable status, to actually get recognised and a charity number took near on five years of constant meeting, paperwork, mission statements, appointing a board of trustees and continual audits. He doesn’t have the intelligence, drive or determination to get a Smithy charity over the line and I would stake everything I own on that.

Secondly, the GFM has gone ages ago, so we must question where the revenue stream is coming from, I understand that social media plays a significant role in funding their lifestyle but when you look at it, there are potentially five adults wages (I wonder if any benefits are being claimed in conjunction with the ‘influencer’ revenue stream), 3 children, pets , leases on cars etc. Say for instance £100 a day each adult so that’s £2,500 a week in wages, leases potentially £400 a week then add in cost of living etc and its a lot of money. I wonder how many of the 5 working adults pay National Insurance, we wont talk about any tax.

I do wonder if the building insurance paid out on the old house to Jess’ Mother and as Nick had won (allegedly) the tender to do the works, he got paid or she got paid and passed it on to him. Maybe this is what is being used to top up the life style. My guess is that the insurance would have had a ball park figure of circa £25k to have the works completed.

From watching the videos of the old house, it was obvious that the loft conversion was done without planning, structural calculations or building regulations, (finish plastering forms part of part B to get sign off which was never done.) My guess is the side extension room was the same with regards to compliance, I doubt the new windows, lintel and associated pad stones above the new opening in the hall were signed off by building control either. While the regulations changed to not require fire-doors, closers and intumescent strip on all habitable rooms, the existing would still have to be inspected so that they fitted well and snugly in the linings. The bare minimum compliance would have been a fire door at the bottom of the loft, (opening inwards not out on to the landing) and an interlinked mains operated with battery back up fire alarm system in all habitable rooms, with a heat sensor in the kitchen. The treehouse was an illegal structure under the local planning laws due to its height and proximity to the boundary. That all being said with a family of 8 the size of the house was not fit for purpose so something had to happen to facilitate a move and cash injection.....!

I also know for a fact, that 72hrs after the fire a team of trades were ready to sort the house out, materials and labour had all been taken care of, suppliers ( Pepper’s, OTBS part of the Covers Group and Buildbase) lined up ready to go too. The timeline given was two weeks to return it to how it was. So once they checked out of the hotel, it would have been done, no fuss or drama. The kind and generous offer was refused, even when explained in detail what was on offer, the offer was declined.

Lots of true talk there, I’d been quoting them regs myself, and yeah there’s a lot of assessing and due diligence involved in setting up a charity including proven trustworthiness, I weren’t aware the fire door reg had changed as I’m having a loft conversion in next few months and I’m still down to have fire doors in all under loft level habitable rooms? I always said he only knocked out the bits he’d built or added and that the damage would have been rectified in 2-4 weeks, most with deep clean and re-decs. He also ignored every fella that offered their time for free while pleading sympathy at the same time

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest video …. Putting veet on nicks hair. It really is pathetic! What is wrong with them,

You beat me to it , that Jess has a nasty Streak, I'm no fan of him. How would she react if he did it to her or her brother. Who loves himself

He refused any help. He had to play the victim card . He more than likely told the insurance he would carry out the work. All he wanted was cash. The house was smoke damaged , the door and the hall way were the worst , most of it needed decorated just

Last edited:

He said in his FB live there’s 10 people working including him in Smithy Family
Theres him, Jess, Jack, Amy, Joseph, ChaCha, Rich, Ben (not his son, someone else) so there 2 more I have no idea who

They want to set up their own charity and have been looking into that. For the time being when they move to Devon in 5 or 6 weeks time they are going to build a glamping site and alongside renting out to able families they are going to offer a cheaper or free glamping holiday to special needs or financially deprived families. Haven’t they been saying 5 or 6 weeks since last summer?
That sounds like similar to what the kilduff family did they brought a carvan that was special needs equipped for familes to stay there at a seaside

Theres him, Jess, Jack, Amy, Joseph, ChaCha, Rich, Ben (not his son, someone else) so there 2 more I have no idea who
More than likely the two lads that started his go fund me fire. He also said he has 10; million followers on you tube no such thing How can they work for him he does duck all. 🙄 Jack wouldn't have a days work in him same with Amy. As for Jess she doesn't even do a bit of housework.

That sounds like similar to what the kilduff family did they brought a carvan that was special needs equipped for familes to stay there at a seaside

He is constantly ripping off people's ideas. The rubber ring stuck was in Gavin and Stacey. The prank wars was ripped off some one else. He doesn't bother with Sare from the shop any more I have noticed ? He is more interested in sniffing around Amy.

• Wow
Maybe his 2 young daughters??

• Wow
What is right with them?
I have said it from the start that Jess is a nasty peace of work more on her job to cook a meal for her kids instead of feeding them McDonald's. 24 /7. And tidy up the mess they make in someone's house who has put them up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.