Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they might be rolling in it now but just wait till spring/summer and people are outside more, going away etc and no longer bored in house over winter gifting these dickheads.
The gfm was at £25 and I laughed, hope other donations went direct to the charity, them scamming scumbags deserve nada!

Reactions: 8
Yeah they might be rolling in it now but just wait till spring/summer and people are outside more, going away etc and no longer bored in house over winter gifting these dickheads.
The gfm was at £25 and I laughed, hope other donations went direct to the charity, them scamming scumbags deserve nada!

Lock down is over its pubs and drinking around their mates house , 25 quid out of 3 million followers. I think everyone knows they are not to be trusted.

Reactions: 7
Such a Pity party. He wasn't abused he blackmailed the abuser. I noticed he put in about his house getting set on fire 🔥. It's all to remind the brain dead warriors to keep giving. I notice when people are getting sick of his tit he drop a poor me video. Massive manipulator.

He seems rattled, I wonder what's got him spooked :unsure:

I couldn't stay in same fuckin postcode as him to be honest.
I'm delighted I don't live in the same country as the 🔔end any more 😂👌

I'd return him to orphanage and ask for all money back that invested in him.

See the tit about going to boarding school. It was hardly borstal. He plays the victim all the time. But I don't think his foster parents were broke. Same with the sexual abuse . He wasn't abused , he blackmailed the shop keeper to keep quiet. So basically he was letting it go on , once he had his cash. Someone that knows him called him out on tik tok.

Reactions: 6
They are getting called out a lot on TT. Seen a few accounts mentioning the fire suspects.
Someone has set up a fake account for Amy and then posted they were pregnant 🙄

I see Nick is back to encouraging dangerous acts with his latest ‘prank’. Mind you, Jess didn’t look to convinced. I suppose that if someone isn’t expecting it they could really hurt themselves trying to rush downstairs seeing their child like that. Also notice that he’s got ketchup all over Jess’ mum’s wall. Good to see him showing some respect for her house.

Also showed no regard for basic child safety by showing his daughter dressed only in those underwear-like garments. It wasn’t long ago that a group of pedophiles identified videos on YouTube just like this one and targeted them. His lack of care for his children is deplorable.

Reactions: 4
That's like bleach that stuff on fabrics

He has no respect for any one or anything. Every week they are there they save a fortune on rent, he has no intention of getting a house in Devon. More than likely saying his family are homeless to get a place

He has no respect for any one or anything. Every week they are there they save a fortune on rent, he has no intention of getting a house in Devon. More than likely saying his family are homeless to get a place
Yep, I said that a couple of weeks back, reckon they might be calling the Homeless card, and waiting on a housing association or council place, the fire would help with being a reason they are homeless, ie too scared to go back to that place they were renting, the owners now sold it, it’s left them in need! Then low and behold he opens a GFM for the ‘The Homeless’ 🤨🧐

Then low and behold he opens a GFM for the ‘The Homeless’ 🤨🧐
The Big Sleep Out is 26th Feb so they have a few more weeks to raise funds. He will make a big song and dance about putting his own money into it, but it’s not really his money, it’s money from views etc

The Big Sleep Out is 26th Feb so they have a few more weeks to raise funds. He will make a big song and dance about putting his own money into it, but it’s not really his money, it’s money from views etc
Well if it’s at about £25 it’s not exactly flying

Reactions: 4
Alarm bells smity is starting his own charity when he moves to devon

And now pyramid selling his oils
They want to set up their own charity and have been looking into that. For the time being when they move to Devon in 5 or 6 weeks time they are going to build a glamping site and alongside renting out to able families they are going to offer a cheaper or free glamping holiday to special needs or financially deprived families. Haven’t they been saying 5 or 6 weeks since last summer?

Reactions: 5
They want to set up their own charity and have been looking into that. For the time being when they move to Devon in 5 or 6 weeks time they are going to build a glamping site and alongside renting out to able families they are going to offer a cheaper or free glamping holiday to special needs or financially deprived families. Haven’t they been saying 5 or 6 weeks since last summer?
How are they going to get enough money to build a whole glamping site? Is Nick going to pull off some massive insurance job? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I smell BS ! He’s on a bit of a mission to sell himself as very caring and sharing at the moment! So, let’s say he sets up a charity, well we all know how they operate, they operate from donations! Glamping is very seasonal, Not an all year round business, so he’ll be looking to run a ‘business/charity’ from mainly charitable donations, telling everyone how most of the glamps are for the needy, when most will be paying for their stays. I sniff a glamping site being run by paid-for holidays PLUS begged-for donations 😩

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.