Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only pop in every couple of days to catch up, hence my long posts.

Without doubt the hair removal cream escapade (I havent watched it) is scripted and set up. If you have every encountered these types of product they have a very strong acrid odour as a warning (rather like domestic gas has a smell put in it to highlight as a warning). For years there has been myths flying around the web of this type of product being put in shampoo’s etc and people ‘unknowingly’ using them. Total and utter tosh, regardless of how you try and mask it , you would smell it.

The bag again without doubt is a fake market special! Even the most stupid and thick twit would not ruin a bag worth that much. You may say ‘well they are that thick’ i do not agree, these are smart, streetwise scammers that play the fool , underneath they are calculated and focused to getting their cash in what ever way they can, they are not thick, the warriors are the thick ones as they are taken in by these jinks and the family play and target their content for them.

I concur with others, the relationship with Amy is a little unnerving , as was the whole Sare thing. A grown man (well the ones i know and mix with) would not hang around with three young adults 24/7 (Amy, Jack and Cameraman) it is a very troubling dynamic. The younger children during these years will be looking at these behaviours and thinking that, this is the acceptable way to behave and conduct themselves.
Nick had the opportunity to make life changes from his own upbringing, but to do that you need self awareness which he lacks. I believe that sadly he is repeating his own engrained learnt behaviours from his early years and showing them both consciously and sub-consciously to his young girls and Teddy, which they will them see as normal, Thus, the cycle continues, develops and grows in not a postive way.

Jess, I believe is also troubled and again projects this onto the kids. I also agree with people saying she has a nasty streak in her.

Nick makes out he had it tough. His foster mother is counsellor. And they sent him to boarding school , hardly Oliver twist . He wasn't abused. He blackmailed the abuser when he found out about the abuse. I think they are well dodgy Jess is just a nasty chav ,I have a feeling they are fond of the old pharmaceuticals. And not that oil that he is flogging ,who puts tik tok before there family's safely, the more I think about that fire I wouldn't put it past jack doing it as prank and it went tits up.

Reactions: 8
How many times did she say that cost £1500. Like a badge of honour
On live once she was going on about that Burberry scarf that’s glued to her neck, she wears it to hide the results of too many fry ups
I think Sare did Jess’ eyebrows today

Reactions: 7
Just shows what they think about money , 1500 quid on a bag and he does that to it ,he is becoming a bigger twit than nick. Them people who gave money to them to get back on their feet ,this Is how they act.

I don't even think it's a fake. You know the way they spunk money that isn't theirs 🙄
The bags definitely a snide, if that was a real LV it would be about £2.5-3k plus I can see clearly the build quality it’s too thin, the straps are tiny and thin, the real McCoys are superbly made, the best copies are from Dubai, it’s not even one of them, that part of SE London is awash with fakes just like the Smiths

The bags definitely a snide, if that was a real LV it would be about £2.5-3k plus I can see clearly the build quality it’s too thin, the straps are tiny and thin, the real McCoys are superbly made, the best copies are from Dubai, it’s not even one of them, that part of SE London is awash with fakes just like the Smiths

It's all bragging what they have , meanwhile the brain dead warriors keep giving. Money. It's like the jet ski , they never bought it. It was used for a few days never saw it again. Same with jacks motorbike. Never see it again. Are they just doing it to wind up people

How many times did she say that cost £1500. Like a badge of honour
On live once she was going on about that Burberry scarf that’s glued to her neck, she wears it to hide the results of too many fry ups
I think Sare did Jess’ eyebrows today
Got a £1500 handbag and no home of her own to live in pmsl.....I wouldn't spend more than £50 on a handbag, I chuck em on the floor in the car, on the floor when I go out, in fact my bags get used, abused and binned after a few months....you're just a scruffy chav Jess 🤣

It's all bragging what they have , meanwhile the brain dead warriors keep giving. Money. It's like the jet ski , they never bought it. It was used for a few days never saw it again. Same with jacks motorbike. Never see it again. Are they just doing it to wind up people
Yep, exactly that, he’s watched too much MTV Cribs etc, he’s a fantasist, because it impresses him so much when he watches idiots bragging and chucking money about he thinks that others will worship him the same way, it excites him, makes him feel important so he milks it. If you remember she says the bag was her Xmas present, well I’m pretty sure we’d have all known about the LV bag purchase at Xmas time? I remember him going in a LV shop in London when he was looking for a ring for miss piggy, he was amazed how dear they were and never bought anything! But that’s not a real LV bag, bet it comes with the matching snide purse…. And if she ever got a real one just remember this ‘unless there’s an alchemist in the house? You can’t gold plate a turd’

For people that are loaded. They seem to have the same clothes on most days they always look like they didn't have a shower

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For people that are loaded. They seem to have the same clothes on most days they always look like they didn't have a shower

Jess has had her brows done, don’t she look gorgeous 😎 they do wear similar stuff but a lot of that Nike was bought last year when they filled a car at the Nike store and claimed it was for the other family that had had a house fire, then filmed themselves giving the family a load of crap toys from Smyths but NO Nike stuff! they have new £150-200 a pair trainers almost weekly, including the girls, jacks sporting anew CP Company tricky or jacket weekly, Nick has about 15 pros of nike trainers, lately he’s been sporting Ralph Lauren hoody’s and body warmers, it all still adds up, even when bought fake, plenty of disposable income

Reactions: 6

Plus notice she has a brand new better looking FAKE LV handbag in this video, so I guess she’d bought a new fake one that replaced her old fake one, so they decided to do the post-Crete prank with the old bag as it looked shite

1644523715303.png

😂 😂 😂 those eyebrows are outrageous! It looks like someone's got the primary school brown paint out. They're not even symmetrical!

I think that this is the handbag that was (quite badly) faked. The new one is similar, but they both appear to be missing the black stripes in the lining, and the new one's lining appears to be the wrong colour so it must be really low quality fakes that she keeps buying.

these are smart, streetwise scammers that play the fool , underneath they are calculated and focused to getting their cash in what ever way they can, they are not thick, the warriors are the thick ones as they are taken in by these jinks and the family play and target their content for them.
I agree that many if not all of their 'pranks' are staged, and that they are trying to exploit their fans. Notice that they rarely spend more than £500 on a video? I think this is because they get slightly more than that back in Facebook ad revenue.
However, I am definitely still of the opinion that they are thick. Their narrow-minded focus on getting more money doesn't make them clever, it means that they are opportunist thickos that saw the Smithy council estate warriors and realised that this could be their chance to drive expensive cars and live in a big house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The Smith family are anti-bullying. But let's be Vile to each other every day. They are great role models to young kids 🙄

Jess has had her brows done, don’t she look gorgeous 😎 they do wear similar stuff but a lot of that Nike was bought last year when they filled a car at the Nike store and claimed it was for the other family that had had a house fire, then filmed themselves giving the family a load of crap toys from Smyths but NO Nike stuff! they have new £150-200 a pair trainers almost weekly, including the girls, jacks sporting anew CP Company tricky or jacket weekly, Nick has about 15 pros of nike trainers, lately he’s been sporting Ralph Lauren hoody’s and body warmers, it all still adds up, even when bought fake, plenty of disposable income

That's true I remember jack picks up a pair of trainers. This is for Me. You are right. 🤔 It was for them , they more than likely spent a 100 quid in Primark on that family.

The Smith family are anti-bullying. But let's be Vile to each other every day. They are great role models to young kids 🙄

That's true I remember jack picks up a pair of trainers. This is for Me. You are right. 🤔 It was for them , they more than likely spent a 100 quid in Primark on that family.
He kept telling Jack and Amy that it weren’t for them, it was for the family, the next days video they were all clobbered out in Nike, each day after more and more Nike trainers etc the girls had tops, sliders, trainers etc it was so suss, a week an a bit later they did the video to the others family’s house and had a van and no Nike given, the video is still on there page, it was just after miss piggy got he Audi Q7, cringeworthy how that stood with all the bags and couldn’t fit another bag in the car and he was stood grinning telling Amy the clothes weren’t hers, she had new Air Force 1’s on plus Nike sliders and tracksuits within days, wrecking them in the algae swimming pool, I reckoned it was a bit of Hush Hush gifting at the time as it was so soon after the fire !

Reactions: 5
Why are they always in that bloody cafe?! Also are they gluing that fake wig onto his head while people are trying to eat?! They literally have no shame or respect

Reactions: 5
He kept telling Jack and Amy that it weren’t for them, it was for the family, the next days video they were all clobbered out in Nike, each day after more and more Nike trainers etc the girls had tops, sliders, trainers etc it was so suss, a week an a bit later they did the video to the others family’s house and had a van and no Nike given, the video is still on there page, it was just after miss piggy got he Audi Q7, cringeworthy how that stood with all the bags and couldn’t fit another bag in the car and he was stood grinning telling Amy the clothes weren’t hers, she had new Air Force 1’s on plus Nike sliders and tracksuits within days, wrecking them in the algae swimming pool, I reckoned it was a bit of Hush Hush gifting at the time as it was so soon after the fire !

The same with the Christmas toy appeal they had to get the stuff sent to them no the salvation army direct , he didn't put his hands in his pocket just took the credit. Bet half of the good stuff went to their kids or e bay. I wouldn't trust them with anything to be honest

Why are they always in that bloody cafe?! Also are they gluing that fake wig onto his head while people are trying to eat?! They literally have no shame or respect
No way would I go to the café if them pi.keys were there every day.

The same with the Christmas toy appeal they had to get the stuff sent to them no the salvation army direct , he didn't put his hands in his pocket just took the credit. Bet half of the good stuff went to their kids or e bay. I wouldn't trust them with anything to be honest

No way would I go to the café if them pi.keys were there every day.
Yep, on the same video he went to the PC section to buy ‘real toys’ in his words, laptops etc, they showed Jack setting up the computers to gain them more followers then no more, you never saw what they bought or who it went too, but he was grinning and hopping and rubbing his hands together, no laptops came off the van to the other family

Reactions: 3
Yep, on the same video he went to the PC section to buy ‘real toys’ in his words, laptops etc, they showed Jack setting up the computers to gain them more followers then no more, you never saw what they bought or who it went too, but he was grinning and hopping and rubbing his hands together, no laptops came off the van to the other family

They do nothing that they won't benefit something out of it. Same with the PlayStation 5. Jack got one symiths the toy shop sponsored all them. He gave away.

They do nothing that they won't benefit something out of it. Same with the PlayStation 5. Jack got one symiths the toy shop sponsored all them. He gave away.
Well again I noticed that it’s always 5 x PS5’s, the first time, Jack got one, Nick amazingly got one, Nicks boy Ben got one! The other 2?? He goes 3 months then calls another PS5 giveaway, he makes the warriors beg for them, makes videos asking them to refer friends and to join them on all the platforms to be in with a chance, also drop ur name and a reason why you need a PS5 in the comments, it’s all to generate likes and comments, I still swear that they have saved the empty boxes and those are what gets wheeled out in the videos, you never see inside the boxes, I’ve heard him say he’s got to drop one off to someone BUT he can’t say who they are as they did not want to be exposed or identified!! The odd one person that’s meant to meet at a petrol station to toss a coin could easily be a friend or family friend, just acting it up, Nick gets 2-3 weeks of content plus teasing the beggars as he knows the prize of a PS5 is heaven to em, it weren’t long after the last time he did this I got the full Smithy ban as I was calling it out, lame single mum girls begging they couldn’t feed their kids, their kids are disabled etc etc please give me a PS5 ! It was sick to read. If you know your cons and scams then them empty boxes can be wheeled out, a trip to Smythes, stick em in a smythes bag, etc etc, you never see anyone praising them for the PS5 they won! It just happens and Nick just tells you or don’t tell you, after the targets of comments and likes are reached it all goes quiet, I’ve read many asked about the PS5’s but no answer, just like why he always has scam/Fake commenters replying to everyone, but takes weeks to block them? Is it because he’s doubling up on the comments with each reply, or is it because his admin are setting up these fake accounts to dupe a few muggy warriors, only to warn them not to be taken in? It’s funny they ban or remove negative comments asap but allow fake accounts to roll on their posts for weeks! 🧐🧐🤔

Well again I noticed that it’s always 5 x PS5’s, the first time, Jack got one, Nick amazingly got one, Nicks boy Ben got one! The other 2?? He goes 3 months then calls another PS5 giveaway, he makes the warriors beg for them, makes videos asking them to refer friends and to join them on all the platforms to be in with a chance, also drop ur name and a reason why you need a PS5 in the comments, it’s all to generate likes and comments, I still swear that they have saved the empty boxes and those are what gets wheeled out in the videos, you never see inside the boxes, I’ve heard him say he’s got to drop one off to someone BUT he can’t say who they are as they did not want to be exposed or identified!! The odd one person that’s meant to meet at a petrol station to toss a coin could easily be a friend or family friend, just acting it up, Nick gets 2-3 weeks of content plus teasing the beggars as he knows the prize of a PS5 is heaven to em, it weren’t long after the last time he did this I got the full Smithy ban as I was calling it out, lame single mum girls begging they couldn’t feed their kids, their kids are disabled etc etc please give me a PS5 ! It was sick to read. If you know your cons and scams then them empty boxes can be wheeled out, a trip to Smythes, stick em in a smythes bag, etc etc, you never see anyone praising them for the PS5 they won! It just happens and Nick just tells you or don’t tell you, after the targets of comments and likes are reached it all goes quiet, I’ve read many asked about the PS5’s but no answer, just like why he always has scam/Fake commenters replying to everyone, but takes weeks to block them? Is it because he’s doubling up on the comments with each reply, or is it because his admin are setting up these fake accounts to dupe a few muggy warriors, only to warn them not to be taken in? It’s funny they ban or remove negative comments asap but allow fake accounts to roll on their posts for weeks! 🧐🧐🤔

They are not to be trusted it's all take take take. And no give. They have never had some do a tik tok saying thanks for the PlayStation 5. Have they.

There must be a snide unit round that area as Lawrence is also sporting Ralph Lauren attire 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.