Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that trucker gee is brilliant 😂 he winds up all the beggers on tik tok 🤣🤣

I think a lot of it is for show. It's all on finance. I know that camera man said about finance when nick the prick was running down his car.

The way they treat other people's property , they are feral animals.

OMG what a disgusting, backward reprobate, why are kids laying on the floor? Jess eating on the floor, the mums dog is on the cream sofa lickin it’s arse! Food dropped everywhere, I have never seen that troll of a woman cook once! He must eat like that for effect, nobody could be that vile naturally ! A whole video on mixing 2 Big Macs . I give up

I think that trucker gee is brilliant 😂 he winds up all the beggers on tik tok 🤣🤣

I think a lot of it is for show. It's all on finance. I know that camera man said about finance when nick the prick was running down his car.

The way they treat other people's property , they are feral animals.

OMG what a disgusting, backward reprobate, why are kids laying on the floor? Jess eating on the floor, the mums dog is on the cream sofa lickin it’s arse! Food dropped everywhere, I have never seen that troll of a woman cook once! He must eat like that for effect, nobody could be that vile naturally ! A whole video on mixing 2 Big Macs . I give up

Reactions: 7

All in a house worth 2 million 🙄 you couldn't make it up. They are naturally vile she is hopeless even before the baby she used to cook very little it was takeaways and chicken nuggets. They are such chavs Iceland
wouldn't even put them in their adverts 🙄🤣 they are running out of content now , I think the writing is on the wall for them.

Reactions: 8
All in a house worth 2 million 🙄 you couldn't make it up. They are naturally vile she is hopeless even before the baby she used to cook very little it was takeaways and chicken nuggets. They are such chavs Iceland
wouldn't even put them in their adverts 🙄🤣 they are running out of content now , I think the writing is on the wall for them.
Just don’t get what the fascination with being filmed eating fast food like a bloated old pig is? He loves it, his real greedy snaffling side comes out, has to eat more, bigger, messier 😡 can’t be long till his artery’s fur up

So if any other kid in that area wanted to buy some with their pocket money they can't, cos the entitled fucks have them all

• Wow
I've not even watched it and I'm pissed off 😒 The quicker they go bankrupt the better!

Those poor kids are being raised with no moral compass, imagine dragging your kids up like that just for social media views, they are going to need psychological help at some point with all that they are exposed to.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see them spending other people's money on crap they don't need , and their Smithy family warriors gave the last of their benfets some of them. The house is looking good. They are so lazy they wouldn't even tidy. Up 🙄 I feel sorry for their kids , these are their so called Role models.

These books always spread the stickers, always have, you can buy an buy but they always have certain stickers released up north etc so ur left on online begging and ransom prices to fill em, a bit like his 5 hour scratchcard wankathon, it’s now the same crazy fill ur boots girls, does he think rich people live like this ? Incest inbreeding ! Why has he blocked me so hard…. He really run scared of me to this day

These books always spread the stickers, always have, you can buy an buy but they always have certain stickers released up north etc so ur left on online begging and ransom prices to fill em, a bit like his 5 hour scratchcard wankathon, it’s now the same crazy fill ur boots girls, does he think rich people live like this ? Incest inbreeding ! Why has he blocked me so hard…. He really run scared of me to this day

Money can buy lots of things class isn't one of them. I'm blocked by Lawrence Hannibal lecter, Mel moon , Darby Dan , road man to real man , Michelle the motivator, Lawrence's scabby mother , I haven't been blocked by smithy family. I'm shocked by that. Titanium warrior is Nick Smith , Evey time I posted something about him he would start giving me tit. and getting me banned.

• Haha
Such a Pity party. He wasn't abused he blackmailed the abuser. I noticed he put in about his house getting set on fire 🔥. It's all to remind the brain dead warriors to keep giving. I notice when people are getting sick of his tit he drop a poor me video. Massive manipulator.

• Haha
  • Angry
Such a Pity party. He wasn't abused he blackmailed the abuser. I noticed he put in about his house getting set on fire 🔥. It's all to remind the brain dead warriors to keep giving. I notice when people are getting sick of his tit he drop a poor me video. Massive manipulator.

What a Penis !

• Haha

I see that he hasn't quite been able to rotate his phone and film effectively. Maybe his little braincell needs some more time to process that concept.

He's got a nerve trying to take the moral high ground, when he clearly has no regard for anyone but himself. I'm really starting to wonder if he's a sociopath.

Reactions: 11
I see that he hasn't quite been able to rotate his phone and film effectively. Maybe his little braincell needs some more time to process that concept.

He's got a nerve trying to take the moral high ground, when he clearly has no regard for anyone but himself. I'm really starting to wonder if he's a sociopath.

Oh big time. A bully and so fame and money hungry , he puts his family safety second. The only thing with the rising costs of living people will stop giving them money , the game could be up for him and all the other beggars on social media.

Reactions: 9
Alarm bells smity is starting his own charity when he moves to devon

And now pyramid selling his oils

Last edited:
Tbh I think he's more of a psychopath....that laugh when he's out of control.....the only time I've regularly heard people laugh like that was when they were being pinned down and sectioned!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alarm bells smity is starting his own charity when he moves to devon

And now pyramid selling his oils

He is moving to Devon a long time , I have a feeling he is full of tit ,his oils flopped even the die hard Smithy warrior's were saying boots were cheeper. As for the charity Jimmy saville did lots for charity as well. And we all know what a wrong un he was. He be given the smallest amount of money he can. Like the advert for the homeless charity paid advertising. He does nothing for nothing

Looks like his have pity for me party has back

Back fired

Attachments

Last edited:
He doesn't know the meaning of the word charity so he wouldn't be able to set his own up. Oh he is definitely unhinged, and I say that because to give him a medical term would be an insult to those who genuinely suffer from one. He is a disgraceful dangerous unhinged slob. I could add more words to that but you all get the idea 🤣

He doesn't know the meaning of the word charity so he wouldn't be able to set his own up. Oh he is definitely unhinged, and I say that because to give him a medical term would be an insult to those who genuinely suffer from one. He is a disgraceful dangerous unhinged slob. I could add more words to that but you all get the idea 🤣

I can see them all falling off , very fast. 3 million followers. 89 comments. Same with jabba the hut Lawrence , money is starting to get tight for a lot of people , the first thing they will stop is throwing it at these beggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.