Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why people can find this family funny or even inspiring πŸ€”. That ring stuck round him looked like it had plenty of space when he was laid down. Imagine having that stuck but wiring into as much McDs as your fatface can. Guys a melt honestly.

Because they are simple with out much of a brain to think for themselves. They think he is a god.

Reactions: 6
Because they are simple with out much of a brain to think for themselves. They think he is a god.
I have no clue why they keep coming up on my fb. I don't follow them on any platform. An everytime i see his smug, smarmy face I get more angry.

They really are rotten, won't be long before another shocking prank happens.

Reactions: 7
They really are rotten, won't be long before another shocking prank happens.
Of course. Nick makes more money from the shocking pranks. And we know how much he loves attention.

730K views from his dropping baby out of window "prank". 610K views for the staged video where Jack walked into Nick and Jess in bed. But only 260K views for his McDonalds review (unsurprisingly). He is addicted to the attention (and money) he gets from FB. It'll only be a matter of time before he gets bored and does something very bad.

Of course. Nick makes more money from the shocking pranks. And we know how much he loves attention.

730K views from his dropping baby out of window "prank". 610K views for the staged video where Jack walked into Nick and Jess in bed. But only 260K views for his McDonalds review (unsurprisingly). He is addicted to the attention (and money) he gets from FB. It'll only be a matter of time before he gets bored and does something very bad.
Set fire to the car for the insurance money. πŸ€” Oh wait he already did that πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€£ pump Sare from the shop. πŸ€” Oh wait again too late did that already as well πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ™„

Today's great example to kids this. πŸ™„. Every day I think I hate them more. I'm sure that Jess is the thickest women on the planet πŸ™„

Last edited:
Surprised he never called the fire brigade to cut him free as he has a thing for that department 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think they have a brain cell between them , to be honest. Tik tok it seems the thicker you are the better they seem to do.

I don't think they have a brain cell between them , to be honest. Tik tok it seems the thicker you are the better they seem to do.
πŸ’― i mean even the troll accounts that are cyber bullying to the max run free and do better than most sad but true

Set fire to the car for the insurance money. πŸ€” Oh wait he already did that πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€£ pump Sare from the shop. πŸ€” Oh wait again too late did that already as well πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ™„

Today's great example to kids this. πŸ™„. Every day I think I hate them more. I'm sure that Jess is the thickest women on the planet πŸ™„

Absolutely disgusting seeing him using one of these rings like this just for a tiktok, I hope this doesn't encourage anyone to mistreat them, they save lives for crying out loud, I've just read a story that stated due to antisocial behaviour none was available, well bloody done Nick on potentially have someone drown because you promote pissing about with a vital life saving piece of equipment, you absolute prick!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusting seeing him using one of these rings like this just for a tiktok, I hope this doesn't encourage anyone to mistreat them, they save lives for crying out loud, I've just read a story that stated due to antisocial behaviour none was available, well bloody done Nick on potentially have someone drown because you promote pissing about with a vital life saving piece of equipment, you absolute prick!

This is it , by doing tit like that. And jumping in swimming pools. / Southend pier. Young kids see that and think if he can do it and come to no harm we be ok. They call themselves influencers. Maybe they should start acting more responsible

The money will stop when the next reprobate appears on TT. This reality/social media celebrities with not an ounce of talent are ruining the entertainment industry. As parents we have a duty to try make our kids see its all false reality. Their lifes aren't like what's portrayed. Especially the ones where everything's always rosy and happy. That's not real life. This family is a dime a dozen. And if lockdown hadn't happened he'd still be doing his dodgy building and probably still have a roof over his head. For a homeless dosser he certainly is living the high life instead of preparing for their kids future and making sure they are secure. This plonker splashes the cash on all sort of crap. Yes great role model. I'm so glad my kids grew up in a world with no social media.

Reactions: 9
Uuuuurgh what a vile Grub ! I can smell her from here πŸ’©πŸ’©
Tbh I think this family have special needs....I know one of the kids has Downs Syndrome....I think her husband/partner has issues too? Despite all this they've managed to post an extensive (and expensive!!!) wish list!!

• Wow
Tbh I think this family have special needs....I know one of the kids has Downs Syndrome....I think her husband/partner has issues too? Despite all this they've managed to post an extensive (and expensive!!!) wish list!!
As a grandmother with an autistic grandchild I cannot understand why anyone would put up a wishlist, that's what their money is for. I just dont understand. If we cannot afford something we save an yes things can be expensive but come on. Whatever happened to moral compass? Has social media knocked it out of everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.