Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it 😂

Read the top line of the screen shot paid partnership. He isn't doing it for duck all now isn't that a shock.

I will donate straight to Centrepoint. That big speel an then steps into a bmw hig value car duck Off! Sorry but this geezer needs brought down to size. I wouldn't touch anything with their name next to it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All them big charity's are scams. We have one In the country were I live now. For suicide prevention , turns out that the bosses were
on an obscene amount of money. A registered charity can give just a Penny out of every pound collected. And still not brake the law.
During the first lockdown Cats Proctection were refusing to go out to sick cats....feral colonies were breeding out of control, no one feeding them. They said it broke lock down laws!!! Absolute bollocks....it counts as work/volunteering. They were still taking monthly donations off people though!! They closed 2 of our local branches....euthanized healthy cats so they didn't have to feed them.....refused to let foster carers keep cats and feed them out of their own pockets. My little charity carried on, even used the local cattery to house cats they'd rescued as the cattery had space as no one was going on holiday. The cattery has now given them room to build their own pens to house rescue cats. Cats Protection had over a million pounds sitting in their bank during this time....corrupt to the core!!

• Heart
  • Wow
I will donate straight to Centrepoint. That big speel an then steps into a bmw hig value car duck Off! Sorry but this geezer needs brought down to size. I wouldn't touch anything with their name next to it

I know it's the smugness that gets me making out he is such a great person that cares , does he bollocks he only Cares about himself and his greedy scams.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for being stupid but can someone explain exactly what's going on, is the charity Centrepoint paying him to promote them???

Reactions: 4
Sorry for being stupid but can someone explain exactly what's going on, is the charity Centrepoint paying him to promote them???

I think it's them. Or that go fund me lot. Some one is that's for sure. He does nothing for nothing the greedy prick.

Reactions: 4
I think GFM is paying him, that would make more sense. GoFundMe is a for-profit company, not a charity itself.
Looking at CentrePoint's website, they are trying to push people towards making regular (direct debit) donations, because that gives them more stable income, and also the transaction fees for Direct Debit are a lot less than for cards (GFM takes 2.9% + 0.30 per transaction, more than what they lose if you donate direct). So it wouldn't make sense for them to spend money on promoting GoFundMe fundraisers.

Reactions: 6
If people donate to Centrepoiny via Smithys gofundme link, Smithy gets a 2.9% payment on anything raised. As he did when he did Movember
People are better off donating direct to the charity.
7577FBB8-6ED9-4294-A9BC-51080EA0A972.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If people donate to Centrepoiny via Smithys gofundme link, Smithy gets a 2.9% payment on anything raised. As he did when he did Movember
People are better off donating direct to the charity.
View attachment 1034055
Total parasites collecting from a charity. That video he did the other day took all of 5 minutes , if he bought a phone stand instead of thinking he is an A list celebrity. He wouldn't have to pay a full time cameraman. All about helping people. The tit that comes out of his mouth. Plus he is more than likely down as a charity organisation. Pays duck all tax then. How much was raised in movember ? He never realse the full amount. Any way.

That's disgusting, don't actual celebrities get pulled up for doing this kind of crap? this little turd and his family are repulsive, @Isthisyouhuh
Famously Terry Wogan was for his hosting of Children In Need. he was always up front and said if im in front of the camera then i expect to be paid. I think he was the only celebrity on eth show to recieve payment

All them big charity's are scams. We have one In the country were I live now. For suicide prevention , turns out that the bosses were
on an obscene amount of money. A registered charity can give just a Penny out of every pound collected. And still not brake the law.

Look at that lad baby. Comes out every Christmas does a tit song about sausage rolls. For food banks votes Tory But made a million off the back of it.
Yep, I don’t give to any charity’s anymore, I always had my suspicions that they were big businesses with tax-exempt status, then when I started my commercial office refurb company I did large multi-floor fit-outs so had to price tons for big main contractors, the most expensive fit-outs I had to price were for large charity’s, several floors, exclusive office space, multiple high-end owned buildings, CEO’s on £500k++ Bonuses, I remember one was 4 floors with CEO & Directors floor, crazy designer office furniture, £3000/m2 Privilite glass for offices! For a well known cancer charity, then a football agent I know told me that his clients/Pro footballers all have to set up a ‘charitable foundation’ as it’s good PR plus is a tax-exempt side business that the player has full control of, basically all contributions in are tax-free, a small amount reaches the needy, the rest is washed and returned! Big Business pulling at the heart strings ! 😡

• Angry
Yep, I don’t give to any charity’s anymore, I always had my suspicions that they were big businesses with tax-exempt status, then when I started my commercial office refurb company I did large multi-floor fit-outs so had to price tons for big main contractors, the most expensive fit-outs I had to price were for large charity’s, several floors, exclusive office space, multiple high-end owned buildings, CEO’s on £500k++ Bonuses, I remember one was 4 floors with CEO & Directors floor, crazy designer office furniture, £3000/m2 Privilite glass for offices! For a well known cancer charity, then a football agent I know told me that his clients/Pro footballers all have to set up a ‘charitable foundation’ as it’s good PR plus is a tax-exempt side business that the player has full control of, basically all contributions in are tax-free, a small amount reaches the needy, the rest is washed and returned! Big Business pulling at the heart strings ! 😡

This is why silly bollocks nick is always banging his charity tambourine. Dhb put up what they made to the penny hopefully people might stop giving money to all them tik tok beggars. Seeing that Lawrence made 400 quid for an hours begging

Basic child safety Nick
You have your young daughter on show, swimming in the holiday house pool in just a pair of flesh coloured knickers
I have young granddaughters, I am personally not offended by it , but it’s not nice to have her on show like that and in the wrong hands that can be edited and end up anywhere

• Heart
Just caught up with the last few days. Wow I'm disgusted! Ruining that house, literally no where they go is safe from destruction! Promoting his charity event but profiting from it the greedy bastard! They are so scummy it is repulsive 🤢

No more donating to charity for me then. That's disgusting

No more donating to charity for me then. That's disgusting

Not a penny buy some food and give it to a food Bank would be the best at least you know it's going to people who need it or buy some socks and give them to a homeless shelter , giving them beggars on tik tok is the worst thing to do. Look at Oxfam. They charge more than a shop does new. For crap they had their hands in the till where I live. Big money went missing.

Not a penny buy some food and give it to a food Bank would be the best at least you know it's going to people who need it or buy some socks and give them to a homeless shelter , giving them beggars on tik tok is the worst thing to do. Look at Oxfam. They charge more than a shop does new. For crap they had their hands in the till where I live. Big money went missing.
Yep and I’ve known many women that work in said charity shops either paid or voluntary that skim the quality donated items just to take home and sell on their eBay accounts, my own mum used to give bagfuls, but never saw her items on sale in the shop after, it went on for years, the girls even asking her ‘when have you got more stuff to bring in’ ! I now pay for her to send it to me and I sell it on eBay for her, most of her stuff is brand new never worn and quality with tags still on, she’s 73 going on 53

I only support not for profit charities, the rest are raking it in. I've had small community charities help me in the past who get funding from the national lottery and also do their own fundraising. Their work has more of an impact locally yet they are the ones who struggle most.
These 'creators' or should I say more accurately 'scamming begs' are too self obsessed to think of helping others.
The Smithys list needs updating, then they can see the carnage they cause!

I only support not for profit charities, the rest are raking it in. I've had small community charities help me in the past who get funding from the national lottery and also do their own fundraising. Their work has more of an impact locally yet they are the ones who struggle most.
These 'creators' or should I say more accurately 'scamming begs' are too self obsessed to think of helping others.
The Smithys list needs updating, then they can see the carnage they cause!

Look at that Lawrence the minute he met the smithys he became a cnut over night

I have no idea why people can find this family funny or even inspiring 🤔. That ring stuck round him looked like it had plenty of space when he was laid down. Imagine having that stuck but wiring into as much McDs as your fatface can. Guys a melt honestly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.