Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to block them months ago because I couldn’t stand seeing his smug face (the arrogance of him on that jet ski tipped me over the edge) I am being sucked back in to the drama so can someone tell me what happened with the new house? I thought they had bought one in Devon

Reactions: 6
Tbh I think this family have special needs....I know one of the kids has Downs Syndrome....I think her husband/partner has issues too? Despite all this they've managed to post an extensive (and expensive!!!) wish list!!
She sure has special needs, the need to be followed by Nick the Prick & Jess the Mess

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a grandmother with an autistic grandchild I cannot understand why anyone would put up a wishlist, that's what their money is for. I just dont understand. If we cannot afford something we save an yes things can be expensive but come on. Whatever happened to moral compass? Has social media knocked it out of everyone.
It's a joke giving money to people they don't have, to parasites. Who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

The fire would be more than likely started by nick the fire bug in the first place. We know his fetish for starting fires 🔥🔥🔥🔥🤔

Notice nick was copping a feel grabbing Amy 🙄 he is a wrong un. Pushed Jess in like she was a Romanian washerwoman then. He so had the hots for Amy. I'm getting the word ........ 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice nick was copping a feel grabbing Amy 🙄 he is a wrong un. Pushed Jess in like she was a Romanian washerwoman then. He so had the hots for Amy. I'm getting the word ........ 🤔

Pretty rough too little kids, I see the cans of coke on the cream carpets, even had a dog in there? I’m sure that rental with cream carpets and furniture wouldn’t be allowing dogs

Pretty rough too little kids, I see the cans of coke on the cream carpets, even had a dog in there? I’m sure that rental with cream carpets and furniture wouldn’t be allowing dogs
Everytime I see this fool I get more n more angry. He's like the uncle you don't invite anywhere because he's too much to take.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Nah the place looks too tidy for that waste of space 🤣
I really hope no one copies his dipshit stuck in a life ring vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He said he had stuff to sort out? Or maybe his Mum is sick of them slobbing around in her house and told them to duck off for a week 🤣🤣 Obviously taken the kids out of school.

Reactions: 7
Nah the place looks too tidy for that waste of space 🤣
I really hope no one copies his dipshit stuck in a life ring vid.
He is so thick , he doesn't realize kids see him doing all his pranks and stunts and they think it's ok. Monkey see monkey do. What will he do next week for fun smash up a heart defibrillator for views.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched them for ages (when the penny dropped about the fire about 2 days after it happened) but they just popped on fb in a nice new swanky house did they get this with the money raised surely not?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched them for ages (when the penny dropped about the fire about 2 days after it happened) but they just popped on fb in a nice new swanky house did they get this with the money raised surely not?
Think they’ve just rented for the week

Reactions: 3
And here we have a number one Smithy warrior. In its natural habitat. , smelly feral , flat is a mess , smell of dog piss , and begging for money ,a life time on benefits , been pricked more times than a diabetics finger 🤔 they see king rat as some sort of chav god.

WTF was vinegar knickers talking about? What kind of messed up Northern Jingo is that?

He said he had stuff to sort out? Or maybe his Mum is sick of them slobbing around in her house and told them to duck off for a week 🤣🤣 Obviously taken the kids out of school.
Funny, I’d have thought being on holiday near Southampton, would have been perfect time to tow the old jet ski down, room to store it on the drive, but nothing mentioned, they’ve not even got tow bars on the cars, so looking more like that whole birthday performance was a day out on a hired jet ski session

Reactions: 10
I think that trucker gee is brilliant 😂 he winds up all the beggers on tik tok 🤣🤣

WTF was vinegar knickers talking about? What kind of messed up Northern Jingo is that?

Funny, I’d have thought being on holiday near Southampton, would have been perfect time to tow the old jet ski down, room to store it on the drive, but nothing mentioned, they’ve not even got tow bars on the cars, so looking more like that whole birthday performance was a day out on a hired jet ski session

I think a lot of it is for show. It's all on finance. I know that camera man said about finance when nick the prick was running down his car.

The way they treat other people's property , they are feral animals.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.