Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the interaction they receive is negative. Why would you keep doing that if you know loads of people dislike you and think you are dangerous.
It's purely big lardarse wanting to stay in limelight and be relevant. I've never seen the appeal not once. He is 1 of those people you look at and know they are dodgy!

Reactions: 5
Yes even looking at their fb photos from years ago the place was a junk yard and he looks like he would try and sell you a dead goldfish for £20

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes even looking at their fb photos from years ago the place was a junk yard and he looks like he would try and sell you a dead goldfish for £20
That old house they had, there's millions of people I imagine who would love to say in a house like that. And keep it lovely

Reactions: 3
Bet the neighbours were relieved when they moved, I know I would be 😆 Just wish they would put their kids first and get them a proper home.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bet the neighbours were relieved when they moved, I know I would be 😆 Just wish they would put their kids first and get them a proper home.
Probably need to wait for council house now. They would've bought by now if they could've. Or maybe both mummies are getting a right royal using. I'm sorry ain't no way in hell I'd let a partner use my parent.

Reactions: 3
And the interaction they receive is negative. Why would you keep doing that if you know loads of people dislike you and think you are dangerous.
He is so arrogant , he thinks every one loves him only few trolls hate him and people are jealous of how hard they have worked to get where they are (his words not mine. ) Even though tik tok is only about for 2 years. 🙄

His mother is supposed to be a posh counsellor. I have a feeling she reads the tarot cards at the fair ground. If you ask me he is a pure breed pi. key

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's what happens when you rip people off they become wise to your actions 😏

That's what happens when you rip people off they become wise to your actions 😏
I don't think they are as popular as they think they are any more. The day he was saying what are you doing with your life on a jet ski was the worst thing he could of done. People gave money they didn't have to them. Even at the very start I said that's bang out of order. Until I see the CCTV and him singing in front of the house taking photos of his kids the first day back at school. Going to the pool out the back garden , if you were after an arson attack , you would have been keeping your family safe not putting them on offer for something to happen again. Even on the news he said it was kids. They were no kids or trolls they were his mates or mates of jacks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.