Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he will still do the event if he gets no funds 🤔
I don’t think he has ever stated what actual ‘Homeless’ charity he is raising the £10k for? The fact that they are actually HOMELESS themselves, I see no reason why they couldn’t pocket all the money themselves as they take the moral high ground that they are HOMELESS!

Reactions: 7
I dont think they have any intentions of finding somewhere to live. They have a live in nanny and will be saving loads on bills even if they are paying his mum it won't be like what they are used to paying out.

Reactions: 5
I dont think they have any intentions of finding somewhere to live. They have a live in nanny and will be saving loads on bills even if they are paying his mum it won't be like what they are used to paying out.

The house looks a tip. They no respect for nothing or nobody. She has lost her husband she needs time to grieve. I lost my uncle who was more like my father died in October. You need time to your self not them lot taking advantage of her

• Heart
So this is today's family friendly fun. By a tik tok influencer with young followers. Who's 13 year old son held down the 17 year old , while his dad taped two sex toys to his hands in public. 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck 😳 That is assault it isn't even funny especially in public 😒 The way he gets so excited attacking him is seriously concerning. A group of men on a stag do yeah it's a giggle but a grown arsed heap of a man doing this to a young lad is just bleeping wrong 😤

Reactions: 6
What the actual duck 😳 That is assault it isn't even funny especially in public 😒 The way he gets so excited attacking him is seriously concerning. A group of men on a stag do yeah it's a giggle but a grown arsed heap of a man doing this to a young lad is just bleeping wrong 😤
With his 13 year old son. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Getting dragged in to their carnage, I hope his mum puts her foot down or he is going to end up just as bad as them 😑 I'm disgusted they think that's the sort of content people want to watch. Hope the backlash is worth it.

So this is today's family friendly fun. By a tik tok influencer with young followers. Who's 13 year old son held down the 17 year old , while his dad taped two sex toys to his hands in public. 🤔

watch taking that tape off Jess, remember that the hand that was on fire and its fresh skin

• Haha
  • Heart

duck sake. In a funeral shop area with a hearse with a coffin in the back, how disrespectful

Did I really just watch the 'family friendly' smithy family tape two sex toys onto a minor in public, against their will?
And then they had the audacity to sit and edit the footage to remove swearing (probably took someone at least an hour)... just in case any children watching might be traumatised by that? If that was posted on YouTube, it would probably have an 18+ age restriction slapped on. Nick wants to be careful, if FB decide to ban him from monetisation, he'll have to rely on his crappy merch and CBD lines to pay for his fleet of cars. How terrible that would be - he might need some more donations from the fans, or get some more insurance claims in... or both.

• Heart
  • Angry
The new vid.....sticking a load of sex toys on the roof of Fat Twats car.....Jess finding it highly amusing when several fell off in the street. Is there nothing these vile, depraved fuckwits wont do? FB really need to do something about the absolute filth he posts!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
500 quid at the drop of a hat. This is same people who hadn't money to fix a window , a few months back. Good clean family , content. By the Smithy family again. I see 🙄 MC Donalds drive-thru. Why stop there. Next they can park out side a primary school. 🙄 If you are an influencer promoting family life , should you be making stuff like this. See this is the real them coming out

• Angry
I have no words for this scummy family
I can't wait for the day that that fat bleep gets his karma.
🍿

Did I really just watch the 'family friendly' smithy family tape two sex toys onto a minor in public, against their will?
And then they had the audacity to sit and edit the footage to remove swearing (probably took someone at least an hour)... just in case any children watching might be traumatised by that? If that was posted on YouTube, it would probably have an 18+ age restriction slapped on. Nick wants to be careful, if FB decide to ban him from monetisation, he'll have to rely on his crappy merch and CBD lines to pay for his fleet of cars. How terrible that would be - he might need some more donations from the fans, or get some more insurance claims in... or both.
And to think Facebook sent me this message only last year about a post I did back in 2013! In this day and age I could understand if they said it was trans phobic? But it's not even that, so how the hell does the smithy family get away with posting all their twisted, perverted content??? (P.s, bottom of this pic showed what looked like a...nut... in between legs) (and just to add... forgetting to tuck in your nuts.. priceless.

Attachments

• Haha
And to think Facebook sent me this message only last year about a post I did back in 2013! In this day and age I could understand if they said it was trans phobic? But it's not even that, so how the hell does the smithy family get away with posting all their twisted, perverted content??? (P.s, bottom of this pic showed what looked like a...nut... in between legs)

I'm the same I'm on a ban for saying I was idiot for getting a tattoo of my ex's name. Hate crime by all accounts.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.