Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the tracksuit photos 👏🤣🤣🤣
The arse licking posts on TT were either child accounts or new accounts with no vids and a couple of followers.
They are dropping off the amount of fans saying unfollowing I used to like you as a family. Is growing by the day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Their survey must of come back with a problem with the outbuildings to effect the mortgage in principle. The owners must of refused to lower the price. They will still have a mip at the original value so he's lying about something.

Reactions: 5
New go fund me soon 🤣

Their survey must of come back with a problem with the outbuildings to effect the mortgage in principle. The owners must of refused to lower the price. They will still have a mip at the original value so he's lying about something.
Sir Nicholas Smith lie never 🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣 he couldn't lie straight in the bed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling at the tracksuit photos 👏🤣🤣🤣
The arse licking posts on TT were either child accounts or new accounts with no vids and a couple of followers.

Let me guess , you are such an amazing family. Omg I can't stop laughing , all that other arse licking the warriors do 🤢🤢

Yep I'm starting to wonder if they are being encouraged on other platforms to go post these replies on TT.

The 4 mins comment the user posted their 1st vid a week ago.
The 2nd comment look at who they follow 🙄
Seems there's a link to fortnite and roblox from where these accounts are coming from 🤔
That titanium weapon is definitely him.

The 4 mins comment the user posted their 1st vid a week ago.
The 2nd comment look at who they follow 🙄
Seems there's a link to fortnite and roblox from where these accounts are coming from 🤔
It’s all titanium weapon

That titanium weapon is definitely him.
Yup

Why does he keep saying worlds best burger? He's tried 2, both in England is he gonna be jetting off to other countries trying burgers 🤣🤣🤣 Gonna be bigger than the marshmallow man in ghostbusters. Finally a career win what he's passionate about... food
He is so unfit to the point of oncoming serious illness. I watched a bit of his live, you can hear every gaspy breath

Going back to the house that so called fell through because of the mortgage provider, was it 1 million plus? Surely neither one of them could get a mortgage with no full time job? They surely not that stupid to give one to 2 fading social media grifters?

I call BS again, they just going to Devon for mini breaks, maybe Jess mum was planning on getting a place and letting them live with her but she's now changed her mind and had enough of them, is that why they now staying at his mum's 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I’ve been thinking the Devon trips are fantasy for video content, mini breaks etc, there’s no million pound mortgages being given to a social media new company that ain’t even put its first set of accounts into companies house yet, that have no assets or security to lend against, I still think her mum had enough after the fire that’s why he made a point of ripping out all the bits he’d put in, ie the girls beds, the lounge radiator covers, it was like he was saying ‘we know her mum wants us out but nobody else is getting the benefit of what he’d put in’. Most family’s with 3 kids would short term rent etc but they go to his mums, over crowded etc, you don’t ever see the NEW CAR he bought his mum on that drive, with her staged mini dance when she saw it was a gift ! Again another BS move? No new car? Like no new jet ski? Makes me think they’ve fell out with Jess’s mum as she banned them from returning there and just wanted it refurbished to sell, leaving them homeless. If you owned a house and had your son in law living there and all he was doing was wrecking it and having 2 fires in 2 years, the next fire could wipe the house out completely, and might not get paid out if proven to be self-arson! Reckon she put her foot down, she don’t get a mention anymore either, they don’t seem very close to Jess’s mum considering they could be moving to same house in Devon, Recipe for disaster! Surely if you’d amassed over a £1million in 20 months of SM monies you’d be more intent on buying a place, staying in a hotel, renting a house 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd rather provide a roof over my family's heads than have a dream car in driveway of wherever takes us in. bleeping stupidity from them both! These 2 don't know how to actually handle money. Fire through it at alarming rate. If handled right they could've had so much more 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I’ve been thinking the Devon trips are fantasy for video content, mini breaks etc, there’s no million pound mortgages being given to a social media new company that ain’t even put its first set of accounts into companies house yet, that have no assets or security to lend against, I still think her mum had enough after the fire that’s why he made a point of ripping out all the bits he’d put in, ie the girls beds, the lounge radiator covers, it was like he was saying ‘we know her mum wants us out but nobody else is getting the benefit of what he’d put in’. Most family’s with 3 kids would short term rent etc but they go to his mums, over crowded etc, you don’t ever see the NEW CAR he bought his mum on that drive, with her staged mini dance when she saw it was a gift ! Again another BS move? No new car? Like no new jet ski? Makes me think they’ve fell out with Jess’s mum as she banned them from returning there and just wanted it refurbished to sell, leaving them homeless. If you owned a house and had your son in law living there and all he was doing was wrecking it and having 2 fires in 2 years, the next fire could wipe the house out completely, and might not get paid out if proven to be self-arson! Reckon she put her foot down, she don’t get a mention anymore either, they don’t seem very close to Jess’s mum considering they could be moving to same house in Devon, Recipe for disaster! Surely if you’d amassed over a £1million in 20 months of SM monies you’d be more intent on buying a place, staying in a hotel, renting a house 😎

He never took the help he was offered by builders on tik tok , I found very strange, he was doing the work himself and that came to a halt all of sudden. Every thing he says is a lie or an exaggeration. For all we know them cars could be on finance.

Reactions: 9
He never took the help he was offered by builders on tik tok , I found very strange, he was doing the work himself and that came to a halt all of sudden. Every thing he says is a lie or an exaggeration. For all we know them cars could be on finance.
I pretty much guarantee they are leased, he made mention he couldn’t get the M3 engine re-mapped due to the warranty but I think it was more lease company rules, nobody in their right minds would spend over £100k of hard earned cash on 2 cars then treat them the way they do! Their mindset is to use and abuse them cars for content, they probably haven’t realised that when returning the car to lease company it will get a full 100 point inspection and damages will have to be paid for 😎 I’m sure the lease payments will be offset as an asset as the cars are used in so much content

Plus he never did any work to repair or replace damage in the house, it was all demolition, rip-out or more damage, if being refurbished from insurance then it would probably be approved, fully insured contractors recommended by the insurance company, NOT Cowboy Lard Arse

I pretty much guarantee they are leased, he made mention he couldn’t get the M3 engine re-mapped due to the warranty but I think it was more lease company rules, nobody in their right minds would spend over £100k of hard earned cash on 2 cars then treat them the way they do! Their mindset is to use and abuse them cars for content, they probably haven’t realised that when returning the car to lease company it will get a full 100 point inspection and damages will have to be paid for 😎 I’m sure the lease payments will be offset as an asset as the cars are used in so much content

He hadn't the car a few weeks and soppy bollocks jack smashed eggs and put ketchup all over it. Because he didn't get a BMW as well because Walter Mitty nick promised him one. I think that roof was carbon fibre as well 🙄

You can check if a car is on finance. Think it costs a couple of quid you just need the reg number.

• Wow
£155 yearly road tax per car, plus insurance and petrol yet they don't have a home 😑

I've found a site but it's £10 per car, someone set me up a Gfm so I can check because I'm not spending my hard earned money on that tosspot🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.