Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so sinister on that photo.
He is very sly always. If he did jeopardize that jacks driving test yesterday . It just shows what he is really like. You want the best for your family not try and keep them down I think he secretly hates jack. And the way he hangs around with him and Amy all the time is it's a bit creepy to be honest. They are teenagers let them have their own lives.

Reactions: 7
He always has to ruin everything though. He considers nobody else's feelings and has to make everything about HIM.

Reactions: 8
He always has to ruin everything though. He considers nobody else's feelings and has to make everything about HIM.
I think even the Smithy warriors have had enough. I see the baby out the window video had about 585 comments the other day on tik tok. It now has only 385 or something like. That. Jacks driving test yesterday most of the comments were condoning his actions on Facebook he have some bull tit excuse today it was a life lesson for jack or to raise awareness ๐Ÿ™„ or if he is really under pressure he throw out the mental health card. He can never put up his hands and say I'm sorry I notice

Oh it's clear as day he doesn't learn from his mistakes that's why his life is such a car crash. You'd expect Jack to be the prankster not a grown ass family man. There's a difference between having a laugh and joke to being a complete dangerous ๐Ÿ”” ๐Ÿ”š

Reactions: 8
Oh it's clear as day he doesn't learn from his mistakes that's why his life is such a car crash. You'd expect Jack to be the prankster not a grown ass family man. There's a difference between having a laugh and joke to being a complete dangerous ๐Ÿ”” ๐Ÿ”š
He is gone from the odd bucket of water to spraying cleaning vinegar in to a 17 year olds eyes. And putting the same 17 year old in the boot of a car and driving round bexleyheath , for a man who says he is anti bullying , he is doing a good enough job of bullying A very skinny 17 year old himself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right let's get a list going of their 2022 cock ups so we can keep track..
1) Dropping fake baby from window
2) Squirting vinegar in eyes
3) Driving with minor in boot of car

Reactions: 14
Yeah as I was writing it I thought jeez it's only 2 weeks in to the new year and look at the carnage already ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 5
Yeah as I was writing it I thought jeez it's only 2 weeks in to the new year and look at the carnage already ๐Ÿ˜†
Being a cock womble. All year round. ๐Ÿ˜‚

He drop off like Lawrence. I can see it , he has gone from one of the most popular tik tokers to one of the most hated his 15 minutes of fame is up I think

Nick just said on live
He met Jack after the test and he was upset he failed
So they did the driving test vid after that so Jack could get his frustration out
duck sake the excuses he comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Nick is jealous of Jack? I mean if this is him being a role model his own 4 kids are in for a treat. Maybe not Ben he has his mum to counteract the buffoons way of parenting. But the other 3 with Nick and Jess as parents well.. put it this way they aren't real good at keeping them safe are they. For all the fancy cars and money they still haven't a roof over those kids head. No space to call their own. Yet mummy and daddy are eating out most days and nights playing stupid pranks on each other and let's face it daddy is not in best of health. Smoking, eating and social media is their priority. And if I remember right Jess was not long ago telling everyone she was done with TT is that because she was moving to FB?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Nick is jealous of Jack? I mean if this is him being a role model his own 4 kids are in for a treat. Maybe not Ben he has his mum to counteract the buffoons way of parenting. But the other 3 with Nick and Jess as parents well.. put it this way they aren't real good at keeping them safe are they. For all the fancy cars and money they still haven't a roof over those kids head. No space to call their own. Yet mummy and daddy are eating out most days and nights playing stupid pranks on each other and let's face it daddy is not in best of health. Smoking, eating and social media is their priority. And if I remember right Jess was not long ago telling everyone she was done with TT is that because she was moving to FB?

I think he fancys Amy my self he was perving around her at the start

Reactions: 9
Right let's get a list going of their 2022 cock ups so we can keep track..
1) Dropping fake baby from window
2) Squirting vinegar in eyes
3) Driving with minor in boot of car
4) Tying daughter up on the bed
5) Filming friends on the toilet
6) Taking eyes off road when driving
7) Dangerous driving while hanging a sex doll out the window
8) Getting best up to scare the tit out of Jack
All the above 2022

• Wow
I think he fancys Amy my self he was perving around her at the start
I thought same when she appeared. Im glad I'm not only person to see that
What i can't understand though is why Amy's parents let that minster get away with the scaring her in a dark forest ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก That still scares me to this day. I'm sure he enjoyed that in some perverse way

What i can't understand though is why Amy's parents let that minster get away with the scaring her in a dark forest ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก That still scares me to this day. I'm sure he enjoyed that in some perverse way
When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. Same with Sare from the shop they were always going for little drives from the start. And she never mentioned Jess even when she had the baby you could see she was not impressed. He so had a an affair with her , she even admitted sleeping with her ex behind his girlfriends back

Mine you some one said on the Smithy family tik tok page that Jess had an affair as well

I have a goddaughter about the one age of her I think the world of her if he did that to her it would be more than fires he would have to worry about.

• Wow
When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. Same with Sare from the shop they were always going for little drives from the start. And she never mentioned Jess even when she had the baby you could see she was not impressed. He so had a an affair with her , she even admitted sleeping with her ex behind his girlfriends back
I had them blocked from start of TT could never see the attraction with them. Just recently their videos are coming up on FB and I unblocked the on TT seems they aren't as popular as back then. I just cannot understand what people see in them. I used to feel sorry for Jess but came to realise she's just as bad as him now. And has a voice to make your ears bleed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The latest vids and the move to Devon will be the undoing of them. They wonโ€™t have the support network they have now. They will be miles from anywhere, so less opportunities for filming. Is the camera guy going too? Itโ€™s too much of a commute for work purposes
The kids will need settling into a new school. Teddy a new nursery, Nick wonโ€™t be able to just pop out of a night like he does now They will have to find new friends for filming, At the moment he has his family, both mums, His sister Jess, Jack & Amy, Sare, Dan, Zans Cafe, Albany Park Cafe, Rich & Cha cha. Joseph, And the many others you see in his vids

I had them blocked from start of TT could never see the attraction with them. Just recently their videos are coming up on FB and I unblocked the on TT seems they aren't as popular as back then. I just cannot understand what people see in them. I used to feel sorry for Jess but came to realise she's just as bad as him now. And has a voice to make your ears bleed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She has a nasty little streak as well , I remember she tricked Lawrence in getting stuck between a wall of the house and a fence and ripped the piss out of him. I am not a fan of his but I did feel sorry for him they were his support bubble at the time. She is brain dead as well

The latest vids and the move to Devon will be the undoing of them. They wonโ€™t have the support network they have now. They will be miles from anywhere, so less opportunities for filming. Is the camera guy going too? Itโ€™s too much of a commute for work purposes
The kids will need settling into a new school. Teddy a new nursery, Nick wonโ€™t be able to just pop out of a night like he does now They will have to find new friends for filming, At the moment he has his family, both mums, His sister Jess, Jack & Amy, Sare, Dan, Zans Cafe, Albany Park Cafe, Rich & Cha cha. Joseph, And the many others you see in his vids

Wasn't he on about setting up a place for tik tok creators so they could make tik toks under one roof. He ripped that idea off some one else. I see a place like that before , what they going to all do beg for money under one roof and say it's going to charity. ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
Wasn't he on about setting up a place for tik tok creators so they could make tik toks under one roof. He ripped that idea off some one else. I see a place that before , what they going to all beg for money under one roof and say it's going to charity. ๐Ÿ™„
Yeah but the big house in Devon with all the land and outbuildings fell through
They said they have to settle on a smaller house now just to get down there and get the forever house in the future
Thats a load of crap, if they had the money fir a bug house and land they would have no problem getting one
As for a creator place, I think thats had itโ€™s day, nobody is going to travel to Devon, pay him money, just to go in some kitted out warehouse to make a 3 min TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.