Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something to be considered, I know Nicks ‘stepdad’ died not long before the fire, I’m sure he was called Finlay and was Jess mums partner, if this was so then how do we not know that he had money, and owned or part owned the house and upon his death Nick & Jess have profited from his Will? It would take a few weeks to pay out, which would work with the 2 cars turning up one after the other and could also be the reason that the house has had to be sold, to divide up as part of other Will payments to be made to other family, friends etc, Jess’s mum don’t look like she has money or came from money and Jess certainly don’t! Nick kept bleating on about how he paid for the funeral! Could have been keeping them sweet to get included in the Will! The timing is right, could have all been this fellas houses and now being passed to them and Jess’s mum

Reactions: 6
And didn't his mum put up the reward for the fire? Didn't have money for funeral or to lend him for windscreen but death payment received and she's got cash to giveaway 🤔

And didn't his mum put up the reward for the fire? Didn't have money for funeral or to lend him for windscreen but death payment received and she's got cash to giveaway 🤔
I think you’ll find the reward was a hollow crock of tit, just a topping to make the whole fire thing seem more real, I know people that messaged him about the reward, also saying they had info on who had done it etc, he never replied to them except one, and he was quite blunt and was very inquisitive as to what the guy knew, never chased it up or messaged again 🤔🤔

Something to be considered, I know Nicks ‘stepdad’ died not long before the fire, I’m sure he was called Finlay and was Jess mums partner, if this was so then how do we not know that he had money, and owned or part owned the house and upon his death Nick & Jess have profited from his Will? It would take a few weeks to pay out, which would work with the 2 cars turning up one after the other and could also be the reason that the house has had to be sold, to divide up as part of other Will payments to be made to other family, friends etc, Jess’s mum don’t look like she has money or came from money and Jess certainly don’t! Nick kept bleating on about how he paid for the funeral! Could have been keeping them sweet to get included in the Will! The timing is right, could have all been this fellas houses and now being passed to them and Jess’s mum
Finlay Gardner. He had his own money, lots of Greek holidays, lived with Sue Holden Smith, Nicks adoptive mum. She is a counsellor/therapist. Not short of money herself
That funeral was a month after the smashed windscreen. There is no way they knew Finlay was going to die a month later

Reactions: 5
Finlay Gardner. He had his own money, lots of Greek holidays, lived with Sue Holden Smith, Nicks adoptive mum. She is a counsellor/therapist. Not short of money herself
That funeral was a month after the smashed windscreen. There is no way they knew Finlay was going to die a month later
Yeah I was stretching my memory, weren’t fully sure it was Jess or nicks stepdad, but the cars came after his death, could still be death payout from him and they’ve just bought the cars or put deposits on them, funny that someone dies and cars arrive

Reactions: 4

He made a tik tok at the funeral. 🙄 He is a compulsive liar , every day he lies about something same with setting up his life lessons. / Awareness so called pranks. He got 3 blokes to pretend to beat him up. Who Is to say the same 3 set fire to the car for the insurance. His excuse for the car unlocked and the window open he has ADHD more lies 🙄

a new life lesson from nick Smith 👌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bet his Adhd doesn't forget to lock the beemer up though!
Isn't it Jess mums partner who sent them messages about the snow and Nick been dodgy? It's confusing trying to work them all out.
He will of financed the cars without a doubt and pays for them using the tik tok creator 'you're not going to charity' money.

Yeah I was stretching my memory, weren’t fully sure it was Jess or nicks stepdad, but the cars came after his death, could still be death payout from him and they’ve just bought the cars or put deposits on them, funny that someone dies and cars arrive
That would make sense, he wanted us to believe the story that he suddenly became super rich by leaving tiktok for Facebook, I don't believe a word that comes out his skanky minging dog breath (sorry dogs) mouth 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Forgot about that as well. So that's 3 cars and a new van

Morning you beautiful people 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
He said on a FB live once Jack passes his test, he is buying him a new car too

50 grand don't go that far. I think they are still getting go fund me donations. God knows what they have scammed out of the warriors , 2 million followers even if they gave a pound each

He looks healthier as Jim 😅
Thing is all this will come crashing down now he is losing the popularity the money will start drying up.

• Haha
He looks healthier as Jim 😅
Thing is all this will come crashing down now he is losing the popularity the money will start drying up.

Loosing warriors by the day. New people become popular its like TV reality stars. Could you name the first big brother winner. Look at Lawrence he has a big following but views have dropped right off.

I reckon they are trying to get on telly myself. Some tit reality show about them. On channel 5 or living.

• Wow
Loosing warriors by the day. New people become popular its like TV reality stars. Could you name the first big brother winner. Look at Lawrence he has a big following but views have dropped right off.

I reckon they are trying to get on telly myself. Some tit reality show about them. On channel 5 or living.
Even if they get on tv. It won’t last long and that will dry up as well soon enough

got Dr Sare on her live trying to sell his cbd crap, giving advice to people with Real medical problems. didnt know she went to medical school

• Haha
Now he's tying Jack to the hairdressing chair and shaving Nick in to the back of his head. Poor lad was saying it was stinging when they coloured it in with pen. They are cruel nasty bastards!

Now he's tying Jack to the hairdressing chair and shaving Nick in to the back of his head. Poor lad was saying it was stinging when they coloured it in with pen. They are cruel nasty bastards!

There is a nasty Streak in both of them. That Jess is as nasty. I'm starting to feel sorry for that jack. To be honest

I wonder how he would fair out with a bloke his own age easy bully a 17 year old kid. Who is about 9 stone

The comments are not good a lot are saying that nick is a bully and abusing the boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.