Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but the big house in Devon with all the land and outbuildings fell through
They said they have to settle on a smaller house now just to get down there and get the forever house in the future
Thats a load of crap, if they had the money fir a bug house and land they would have no problem getting one
As for a creator place, I think thats had it’s day, nobody is going to travel to Devon, pay him money, just to go in some kitted out warehouse to make a 3 min TikTok

I think he Is full of tit does he still have an agent I wonder. He is another con man I'd say he was on universal credit before he signed up the crappy family 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think he Is full of tit does he still have an agent I wonder. He is another con man I'd say he was on universal credit before he signed up the crappy family 🙄
Was he not working as a builder? Him and Dan? Well probably Dan done all the work while Nick fucked about like a child.

Nick’s getting a lot of backlash from his latest blunder. If it wasn’t a fake test, then he’s really missed a trick.
What amazes me is that there are still some brainless fools in there defending him. What must he do for them to see him for what he really is?
There is of course the possibility that he has some fake accounts in there, mind you.
There are masses of fake accounts and Smithy Admin run accounts, a mate of mine knows loads of them !

Right let's get a list going of their 2022 cock ups so we can keep track..
1) Dropping fake baby from window
2) Squirting vinegar in eyes
3) Driving with minor in boot of car
Was the tying up and mouth gagging his daughter in 2021?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was he not working as a builder? Him and Dan? Well probably Dan done all the work while Nick fucked about like a child.

I seen his work it was as rough as Tarzan's feet. That Dan was working on the house because nick Smith was a total cowboy 🙄 I don't even think they are big mates.

Reactions: 6
I seen his work it was as rough as Tarzan's feet. That Dan was working on the house because nick Smith was a total cowboy 🙄 I don't even think they are big mates.
Was he there at the big fancy house at Christmas? Wonder what state that house was left in ti be honest

I don’t really know this family so wanted to ask do people really think they set that fire up?

He either A... Pissed some one off or jack did or he owed money to some one of ripped some off

Or b.. set up the fire to burn the car for the insurance. And it got out of hand. That was his 3rd fire. No way was it so called troll's.

Reactions: 10
When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. Same with Sare from the shop they were always going for little drives from the start. And she never mentioned Jess even when she had the baby you could see she was not impressed. He so had a an affair with her , she even admitted sleeping with her ex behind his girlfriends back

Mine you some one said on the Smithy family tik tok page that Jess had an affair as

I have a goddaughter about the one age of her I think the world of her if he did that to her it would be more than fires he would have to worry about.
He either A... Pissed some one off or jack did or he owed money to some one of ripped some off

Or b.. set up the fire to burn the car for the insurance. And it got out of hand. That was his 3rd fire. No way was it so called troll's.
It was Jack check the coat, the skinny legs, the flat chest etc etc, remember that driveway was swept spotless clean, timber pallets were stacked behind the empty skip, both were there to hold fire back from the neighbours fence, there was also a full sheet of plywood or plasterboard placed the other side of the car to deflect flame from the other neighbours fence, the fire brigade took longer than he thought and it reached the front door of the house! Funny his previous fire on the drive had another metal skip on the drive too

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It was Jack check the coat, the skinny legs, the flat chest etc etc, remember that driveway was swept spotless clean, timber pallets were stacked behind the empty skip, both were there to hold fire back from the neighbours fence, there was also a full sheet of plywood or plasterboard placed the other side of the car to deflect flame from the other neighbours fence, the fire brigade took longer than he thought and it reached the front door of the house! Funny his previous fire on the drive had another metal skip on the drive too

It could of been them two scaffolders I think one even had the same t shirt and jacket in a video he did with nick Smith. They put scaffolding around the bird from the shops car

It could of been them two scaffolders I think one even had the same t shirt and jacket in a video he did with nick Smith. They put scaffolding around the bird from the shops car
Not the same build, Jacks daft enough, he’s Nicks Fall Guy, there ain’t many that build same walk and same coat that amazingly never worn in any video in the fire, I think the other was Dan, same gaity swagger, again it was 7 weeks after that fire until Dan appeared in any video

Reactions: 7

I would go for a) but Nick has shown himself to be so stupid in his videos that it's very plausible that he'd do something as dumb as b).

I didnt think at first but now i belive they or rather nick played some part in it i dont think jack did as we saw the videos of him stood in the garden with his sisters in just his boxers but nick definetly had something to do with it

I didnt think at first but now i belive they or rather nick played some part in it i dont think jack did as we saw the videos of him stood in the garden with his sisters in just his boxers but nick definetly had something to do with it

They walked out the house they didn't run. No sign of nick. A boxer was saying on tik tok he knows one of the blokes that did it he hasn't been paid in full for setting fire to the car. But he never said anything more about it

Do you never think how these can be edited? Plus Jack is NEVER seen on the CCTV exiting the rear of the house? Plus if he did he left the girls upstairs, didn’t help get them out the house? Plus Jess was in bed with the baby, so they said but funny how she’s got tracksuit and trainers on! Who stops to put trainers on when there’s a fire and you need to get your kids safe out the house, I think Jack ran and entered the back garden after the fire, just took his clothes off, he could have had no top on under that coat plus no socks, leave the coat, socks and trainers at rear of garden with a fresh pair of white shorts, he’s never seen exiting the rear of the house ! When him and Nick went back to the house to start ripping up floors (destroying any evidence) Jack looked really cocky and couldn’t be arsed, he really didn’t want to be there!

Yesh you right it can be easily be edited i thpught maybe just nick had something to do with but with looking at them pictures maybe jack did as well .this may be the year that we finally find out the truth

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.