Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Not a brain cell between them honestly. But then he don't care when his own kids are in danger, so why would he care about others kids 😭😭😭😭

Once again they have done something in poor taste and get back lash from their own Smithy warriors as they call them.

I can't believe he said that about London and he can't wait to get to Devon.
What did he say about London ?

Glad you screen recorded that....he's taken it down on his account....oi Fat Boy...once on the internet ALWAYS on the internet!!!

When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. And I was going off tik tok. Till I started to see the flash cars and spending other people's money like water. I thought hold on a fucking minute 🤔🙄

Glad you screen recorded that....he's taken it down on his account....oi Fat Boy...once on the internet ALWAYS on the internet!!!

Just in case any one missed it. 🤔 There you go nick just shows what a cnut you really are 🖕 see you won't get your own way on here with titanium weapon they would be slaughtered. And no mass reporting like tik tok

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Can't even spell right. Surely that's a must if you wanna be social media famous. Gives me serious heebie jeebies

The gene pool seriously needs draining with the likes of him. Thinks he is an A list celebrity when in fact he's unemployed living off other people's money. Who felt sorry for the insurance fire scam

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I will donate straight to Centrepoint. That big speel an then steps into a bmw hig value car Fuck Off! Sorry but this geezer needs brought down to size. I wouldn't touch anything with their name next to it

I know it's the smugness that gets me making out he is such a great person that cares , does he bollocks he only Cares about himself and his greedy scams.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Isn't he still on commission with Gfm so he will be financially gaining from this. That man doesn't do anything kind for free.

• Wow
  • Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
No respect what so ever. He couldn't go out side with it. He has special needs or something. A 2 million pound house that isn't his. And he is fucking about like that. 🙄 One words Gypos

Anyone know where the property is located and who rents it. Maybe get them to send someone to assess any damage or mess

• Heart
I am not sure of the historic events of Nick being a builder and if he was just a cash in hand merchant or if he had a named viable business or not. Judging by some of the workmanship I think he may have struggled to keep a loyal client base.

Back during the lockdown the government offered four grants to the self employed trades depending on what your tax return stated. There was also a bounce back loan capped at £50k for fully registered businesses.

I own a construction company and know of other trades who took nearly £70 from the government in these grants and loans thinking this was free money and squandered the cash on cars, boats, holidays etc. and are now shitting themselves as the repayments are kicking in and HMRC are hunting fraudulent claims down.

There will be a lot of voluntary bankruptcies coming soon to not have to repay the money, so I wonder if he took or was in receipt of any of these grants and loans. The GFM is nowhere near enough to fund his current lifestyle, admittedly Facebook is a revenue stream likewise YouTube, obviously the tiktok money goes to charity as he wouldn’t lie ha-ha.

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Alarm bells smity is starting his own charity when he moves to devon

And now pyramid selling his oils

He is moving to Devon a long time , I have a feeling he is full of shit ,his oils flopped even the die hard Smithy warrior's were saying boots were cheeper. As for the charity Jimmy saville did lots for charity as well. And we all know what a wrong un he was. He be given the smallest amount of money he can. Like the advert for the homeless charity paid advertising. He does nothing for nothing

Looks like his have pity for me party has back

Back fired

Attachments

Last edited:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He was wanting that car detailed, no way would he be able to book in that quick so it's all staged. Will cost a fair bit aswell.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
OMG what a disgusting, backward reprobate, why are kids laying on the floor? Jess eating on the floor, the mums dog is on the cream sofa lickin it’s arse! Food dropped everywhere, I have never seen that troll of a woman cook once! He must eat like that for effect, nobody could be that vile naturally ! A whole video on mixing 2 Big Macs . I give up

OMG what a disgusting, backward reprobate, why are kids laying on the floor? Jess eating on the floor, the mums dog is on the cream sofa lickin it’s arse! Food dropped everywhere, I have never seen that troll of a woman cook once! He must eat like that for effect, nobody could be that vile naturally ! A whole video on mixing 2 Big Macs . I give up

All in a house worth 2 million 🙄 you couldn't make it up. They are naturally vile she is hopeless even before the baby she used to cook very little it was takeaways and chicken nuggets. They are such chavs Iceland
wouldn't even put them in their adverts 🙄🤣 they are running out of content now , I think the writing is on the wall for them.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Adopting him and he turns out like that, what a disappointment 😞
They have no respect for any one or anything. They wonder why they can't get a house no one wants them same with the hotel rooms the state of them after that lot were there. He goes in to a toy shop sat on a child's car if he broke it , he put back on the shelf and laugh he is a ball bag 🙄

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
If he did it as a charity the glamping site would not need to pay any tax, plus he would not have to prove outgoing donations to the needy, as the needy would be receiving their charitable donation in the form of staying at the glamping site for free/ discounted rates! Now it would be very easy to claim that much of the stayees were the needy when in fact they were normal fee paying holidaymakers, he keeps the money, claims they need it for running the charity and for site maintenance and up-keep

Can you just see it , Jess don't clean , he is a lazy as fuck , it would be like a bomb hit it. I think he is just chatting shit as usual , my money is on they are homeless and waiting to be housed. By the council

Tryger88

VIP Member
View attachment 1079263
lol I see that they've stooped to a new low
Wow, hadn't seen anything of the 1st pic, so Nick is into skat and golden showers! So family friendly! What the hell is wrong with Facebook allowing all this perverted crap they do? I've watched Youtubers for years making funny but obviously staged pranks, they have millions of views but I've never seen any as depraved as what this family are allowed to post on Facebook.

DukeDan1

I really doubt that Jack started the fire, and even if it he did, you would have a hard time proving it.

While the person in the photo does bear some resemblance to Jack, he also bears resemblance to many other teenage boys across the country, and indeed the world. He's just wearing a generic coat and shorts. It would be impossible to determine his identity from those photos alone. There are probably millions of people that look like that.

If Jack was carrying a smartphone, it might be possible for the police to track his location data on the night of the crime. But the evidence probably isn't strong enough currently to warrant such an investigation.

I think it's more likely that Nick convinced some other people to do it. We all know how deceiving and slimy he can be, and there are plenty of people that fall for his bullshit, shown by his fanbase.

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Who even watches this rubbish, can you imagine Jack out in the real world.

He had a job didn't last long. Moved in with his dad moved back in to Jesse's house because his dad used to get him up early to go to work with him. He is clean useless. I left school at 13 I was working on building sites full time with my uncle. He wouldn't last an hour. I think that Joe is the same ussless. I mean they couldn't even set fire to a car right with out catching fire themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Leeboy3111

Just shows what they think about money , 1500 quid on a bag and he does that to it ,he is becoming a bigger twat than nick. Them people who gave money to them to get back on their feet ,this Is how they act.

I don't even think it's a fake. You know the way they spunk money that isn't theirs 🙄
The bags definitely a snide, if that was a real LV it would be about £2.5-3k plus I can see clearly the build quality it’s too thin, the straps are tiny and thin, the real McCoys are superbly made, the best copies are from Dubai, it’s not even one of them, that part of SE London is awash with fakes just like the Smiths

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He has his cbd 💩💩 to keep him grounded though 🤷‍♀️ cue another documentary on trolls. Firstly he ought to find somewhere to live though.

This time the troll's are his die hard fans ,his bread and butter. Once the fans turn on him his day's are numbered. Like lawrence

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
So this is today's family friendly fun. By a tik tok influencer with young followers. Who's 13 year old son held down the 17 year old , while his dad taped two sex toys to his hands in public. 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow