Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
You know after you mentioned Jack last night, it suddenly dropped to me that the camera bloke is only young and acts very friendly with Jack, starting to think that Joseph is a long time friend of Jack’s plus doing damaging pranks is a bit more than a regular ‘employed’ cameraman/editor would do! Then thought just how Joseph’s build, gait, height etc looked just like the 2nd one in the fire cctv, I don’t think he had been shown or involved as a cameraman before the fire, the pair definitely work as a team

Oh well, the pair of them are used to inhaling a bit of weekend marching powder, so should be unaffected ❄❄❄

See all them years watching kojak my at my Nan's when I was a kid paid off 😂 see nick would be like a hero to them he more than likely set him up with the camera equipment and that and gave him a job. And like I said it was amateur hour . The back window and door were open and they still set themselves on fire. The old bill must be thick enough not to look in to an insurance job further , Stevie wonder can see it's got nick Smith written all over it

Oh I think there is a very dark side to nick and Jess , he isn't the happy go lucky family man he likes to think he is. They said. They are together 15 years that other kid he hardly bothers with is about 12. I'd say he was up to shenanigans with some other brain dead chav behind Jess's back.

Reactions: 8

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I only pop in every couple of days to catch up, hence my long posts.

Without doubt the hair removal cream escapade (I havent watched it) is scripted and set up. If you have every encountered these types of product they have a very strong acrid odour as a warning (rather like domestic gas has a smell put in it to highlight as a warning). For years there has been myths flying around the web of this type of product being put in shampoo’s etc and people ‘unknowingly’ using them. Total and utter tosh, regardless of how you try and mask it , you would smell it.

The bag again without doubt is a fake market special! Even the most stupid and thick twat would not ruin a bag worth that much. You may say ‘well they are that thick’ i do not agree, these are smart, streetwise scammers that play the fool , underneath they are calculated and focused to getting their cash in what ever way they can, they are not thick, the warriors are the thick ones as they are taken in by these jinks and the family play and target their content for them.

I concur with others, the relationship with Amy is a little unnerving , as was the whole Sare thing. A grown man (well the ones i know and mix with) would not hang around with three young adults 24/7 (Amy, Jack and Cameraman) it is a very troubling dynamic. The younger children during these years will be looking at these behaviours and thinking that, this is the acceptable way to behave and conduct themselves.
Nick had the opportunity to make life changes from his own upbringing, but to do that you need self awareness which he lacks. I believe that sadly he is repeating his own engrained learnt behaviours from his early years and showing them both consciously and sub-consciously to his young girls and Teddy, which they will them see as normal, Thus, the cycle continues, develops and grows in not a postive way.

Jess, I believe is also troubled and again projects this onto the kids. I also agree with people saying she has a nasty streak in her.

Nick makes out he had it tough. His foster mother is counsellor. And they sent him to boarding school , hardly Oliver twist . He wasn't abused. He blackmailed the abuser when he found out about the abuse. I think they are well dodgy Jess is just a nasty chav ,I have a feeling they are fond of the old pharmaceuticals. And not that oil that he is flogging ,who puts tik tok before there family's safely, the more I think about that fire I wouldn't put it past jack doing it as prank and it went tits up.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Jeez £2 grand !! Should have come to me years back, On the Sunday it’d be crushed/compacted, Monday it’d be in the bottom of a Biffa roll-on roll-off skip, by Wednesday it’d be shredded steel at Southampton Docks waiting to be containered to Africa….. £500 cash (and you’d get the car keys back 😎😉😉
Inflation things are more expensive now 🤣 this had to be nicked in the middle of a busy town. More risky. It just shows though , just because nick Smith didn't light the fire he could of got a few lads to do it. He admitted he didn't have the money for a windscreen. A few days before. And made a tik tok video explaining why he left the car and window open. It didn't half look like he was guilty his face said it all.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I smell BS ! He’s on a bit of a mission to sell himself as very caring and sharing at the moment! So, let’s say he sets up a charity, well we all know how they operate, they operate from donations! Glamping is very seasonal, Not an all year round business, so he’ll be looking to run a ‘business/charity’ from mainly charitable donations, telling everyone how most of the glamps are for the needy, when most will be paying for their stays. I sniff a glamping site being run by paid-for holidays PLUS begged-for donations 😩

I wouldn't believe his watch , I think funds are drying up , he was going to open a unit for people to make tik toks , never happened. He was going to film them fixing up the fire damaged house ,also never happened, moving to Devon is another pipe dream ,he likes to think he is Billy big bollocks and cash is no problem. The jet ski was rented for a few days , the cars are on finance. He won't get a mortgage because he was a bankrupt and when he puts down occupation I make tiktoks. They tell him to piss off I know a doctor she couldn't get a mortgage , he has no hope

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I'm sorry anyone that done that to any of my teenage female or male family members would be walking on crutches forever honestly. There's worse things to be called than pregnant. Unless it's an announcement these clowns wanna make themselves. Nick Smith is an ultimate prick, excuse my language. But he needs investigating himself. Hes dangerous an unpredictable and u wouldn't trust him around anyone I loved. She's only 17 so whats her parents saying?

I'd love to find out about him before tik tok there has to be some people that knew him years ago , he doesn't seem to have a lot of mates really. He was Lawrence's best mate till that all went tits up. And Joe is jacks mate. The others are people who worked on the house.

I wonder what David Baddiel and his telly programme producers would think about The Smithy Family taking the piss out a country under attack? He‘s just made a massive joke about a very serious and life threatening situation.Ultimate troll behaviour.

They are playing the victim card , trying to get people to feel sorry for them again

DukeDan1

You can tell that those cars aren't theirs. If I was leasing a car to them I'd be furious, they shouldn't be allowed to return them at the end of the lease period.

I see that Nick is bullying a 17-year-old girl again, bringing them to tears. He held that pressure washer way too close - I bet it's sore to be hit by it from such a close range.

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I wonder whether the move away to Devon could have something to do with him getting on his toes from Garth! 🐕🐈⬛🐕🐈⬛

I think it's all bullshit the move to Devon. Same with the jet ski. If that 🔔 end had a jet ski he would of made a lot more tik toks with it. . I think it was hired for the week to rub the troll's as he calls them the wrong way , he more than likely owes a lot of money to the wrong people. Or ripped some one off he shouldn't have.

Tryger88

VIP Member
He is hoping by making a tik tok. People will stop reporting their shitty behaviour. To the social workers and the coppers. How they stay on Facebook is beyond me. I been banned two months in a row for fuck all. He flashed his fat arse no ban.
If anything he just keeping the gullible/vulnerable on side with his fake outrage, level headed people see him for what he is, Hey Nick let's focus on the fire, you haven't mentioned it for sometime, don't you want the people responsible for it to be caught????????????

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Go kete 🤣🤣she said about the 50 grand. The warriors and the Smithy family went mad 😂😂😂👌

Here we have a typical Smithy family warrior moron

Kate is my favourite person ever own up who is it on here 😂😂😂

Love it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Leeboy3111

He paid for the bloke behind him. 🙄😂😂. He was more than likely on his own a tenner tops , He makes out he is mother Teresa 🙄 he does all this by they way good deeds and charity work. Jimmy saville did loads for charity. And he was an out and out wrong un 🙄 he wants to be loved by every one on tik tok. When in fact he has turned into one of the most hated.
Average McDonalds drive thru queue, from point of placing order to point of payment is about 3 cars maximum! He’d only be able to pay for ‘Orders Placed’ 😎 How much shite greasy fast food can that Fanny’s heart take 😤

DukeDan1

1646169646764.png

Well on their way to destroying another house. No respect for anything or anyone, clearly. I'd be furious if they moved next door to me.

Not sure how one can mess up pancakes quite so much. This was probably filmed 30 minutes after a full English at the cafe. And I counted 7 cartons of pre-made pancake mix - Nick will be needing a gastric bypass on the NHS soon no doubt.

1646170390121.png

Does anyone want to tell Andrew what Nick's response to the war was? It's a shame that the FB people didn't get to see that. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Angry

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yeah they might be rolling in it now but just wait till spring/summer and people are outside more, going away etc and no longer bored in house over winter gifting these dickheads.
The gfm was at £25 and I laughed, hope other donations went direct to the charity, them scamming scumbags deserve nada!

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They are so money obsessed it has turned them nasty. Poor Nick can't handle the comments boo hoo truth hurts doesn't it 🤣