Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seaside girl

Chatty Member
I never normally post on the accounts I watch and read about on here as frankly it’s not worth the drama. Today I made my first comment on that Smithy video about it all having to stop. This is what I got 🤷‍♀️ Never had a violation before - how strange 😬🤪
82A63E87-97EB-420C-B278-76C01888E8A4.png
BC7CFF8E-F996-4D98-A46E-67882617439C.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣Appealed
C89B0DAD-924B-4551-9504-6BDFB38D90E6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Tryger88

VIP Member
He never takes responsibility for his actions does he, he is the one putting it on social media and he still doesn't get it. He is hoping this video stops people pulling them up on their shitty and dangerous behaviour all for money and views. Your actions have consequences more so when you have a young family

Its wasting emergency services time he says?? Then dont put videos up of what looks like Jack being abused by Amy!! It's hardly family content you stupid man, imagine if they filmed it with Jack striking her, they would have been cancelled already!

I think what he's really trying to address in his frustration is probably reports of their bad parenting that he's to scared to mention.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Fucking beggers 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Cannot go these people at all. If that was my sister standing laughing her hair would be next. As much as people don't like Jack, I like when he gets nick. Time for them to go. Even Amy is boring af

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Just looked at the live of them being homeless. Big fire going camping chairs 🙄 they are gone camping for the night. 🙄 Go in to the middle of London and sleep out at least 🙄

leabytottle

VIP Member
That is just so tasteless honestly… wtf is wrong with him
I don’t understand how they have so many people following them? Their videos are awful- so called pranks are either morally wrong, or so pathetic and staged. I don’t get how people think they’re funny...

Leeboy3111

Yeah im sure Sare would like that 😏🤣🤣
Do they even kick in that quick? Don't you need a prescription to get them?
They can be bought, I think there’s an age limit on them, 2 x 100mg would send his heart a bit mad, and no they don't just give you boner instantly out of nowhere, plus can take up to or over an hour to kick in, another load of staged rubbish, notice how he gets up when his hairs finished, plus again any NORMAL bloke would just go and get his haircut on his own, even shave it yourself, why on earth does anyone need Jess, Jack, Amy, Jo all to come and watch? Clearly as it was to be a prank, don’t even look like a boner, half lame, I reckon it’s a Snickers Duo he’s laid in there 😎😂

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Every thing wrong with tik tok in one video 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
These fuckers are really scraping the barrell now. He is a minor under their legal guardianship and this is abuse, I really hope they get reported 😤 Well done Kate Cooney 🥰 I hope they do go live on tik tok I'll be waiting 👀

DukeDan1

1644431070179.png
1644431114041.png

Look at the state of him 😂. The fact that he is willing to both look like that and share himself looking like that with the world, while clearly milking a staged video for more money amazes me. What age is he again? Mid thirties? What an embarrassment. But then again, it is Nick so I really shouldn't be surprised. And it probably beats the dirty white vests, marginally.

• Sick
  • Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yep copying is a big risk, they do some really questionable things in the name of “likes” and I’m amazed police/social aren’t involved. In recent years kids that were part of other social media families are growing up and speaking out about the damage it caused them having their life out there without their consent, it’s a huge risk putting yourself online as much as they do, it encourages stalkers, the kids being bullied at school, jealousy amongst their peers, and all so daddy pig can be famous? I’m stunned at that level of selfishness 😔
They are dropping off. They are not as popular as they think they are. A few lads have a boxing event every Sunday. They had a 120 k viewers on the live. When did you last see the smithy family with them numbers on theirs. People are starting to grow to hate them.

DukeDan1

Nick’s getting a lot of backlash from his latest blunder. If it wasn’t a fake test, then he’s really missed a trick.
What amazes me is that there are still some brainless fools in there defending him. What must he do for them to see him for what he really is?
There is of course the possibility that he has some fake accounts in there, mind you.