Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DukeDan1

Jess I know we are on holiday but we are still working 🙄 what's for dinner Jess. Takeaway 😂🤣🤣 much as I can't stand nick. If I was him I would be giving dopey jack the door and his dopey mate. Why the fuck do they need a full time cameraman it's not gone with the wind they are making , they are not even z list celebrities

I can't share their video for some reason 🙄🤣🤣
Jack forms a significant portion of his 'content'. If he was to go, he'd lose views and attention. And we all know how much Nick loves attention.

Remember that Nick and Jess are Jack's role models. There is a certain inevitability that he is going to mirror Nick's sociopathic nature and act in antisocial ways. He has seen Nick getting rewarded for his questionable ethics and behaviour and unsurprisingly has started to mirror it. I have absolutely no sympathy for Nick.

The cameraman (Joe I think his name is?) is starting to become more than just a cameraman. Nick recognises that people are bored of him and is trying (not particularly successfully) to introduce new elements to the sinking ship, in order to line his pockets as much as possible before he loses yet more of his audience.

Reactions: 8

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The woman to the left of him, that’s Cha Cha (Charlotte). She is the one who has control of his TikTok account. Because TT gives him bad mental health
She looks like a typical Smithy warrior thick and unwashed 🤔🙄 she does his tik toks because he can't be arsed to do them. He thinks he is too famous. He pulls out that mental health card a lot don't he

deli78

Chatty Member
Hope they get fined for taking them out of school. I mean it's not like they can't afford holidays at peak season lol

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Notice nick was copping a feel grabbing Amy 🙄 he is a wrong un. Pushed Jess in like she was a Romanian washerwoman then. He so had the hots for Amy. I'm getting the word ........ 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Oh it's clear as day he doesn't learn from his mistakes that's why his life is such a car crash. You'd expect Jack to be the prankster not a grown ass family man. There's a difference between having a laugh and joke to being a complete dangerous 🔔 🔚

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The Amy rumours is all on them, as for body shaming I find this vid odd, he puts all the attention on Jess, even pointing out her stomach, it's as if he doesn't want to be alone feeling over weight and unhealthy so is dragging Jess down with him even though she's had 3? Kids and looks absolutely fine.

He so has Mick philpott vibes. He would do anything to become famous. If Jeremy Kyle still on he would be one of them chavs that used to be on loads times for stupid shit just to be on the telly. The more he gets desperate for fame the worse the tik tok videos are I have noticed.

Nick Smith just did a video today ranting about fake profiles. And then they post this 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
How many times did she say that cost £1500. Like a badge of honour
On live once she was going on about that Burberry scarf that’s glued to her neck, she wears it to hide the results of too many fry ups
I think Sare did Jess’ eyebrows today
Got a £1500 handbag and no home of her own to live in pmsl.....I wouldn't spend more than £50 on a handbag, I chuck em on the floor in the car, on the floor when I go out, in fact my bags get used, abused and binned after a few months....you're just a scruffy chav Jess 🤣

My2pWorth

VIP Member
If tik tok removed all the banned and no longer in use accounts from the following list then he would struggle to hit 500k on there.

deli78

Chatty Member
The house falling through , if they did try to get a mortgage the company will have looked at what they have spent ( got on tick ) and thought hell no we not dealing with this lot . And I don't blame the mortgage lenders there is nothing about them that would say oh these are sensible mature people who will pay back on time.

Noi'mnot

Unless i'm wrong, the gofundme nearly half the money was put in by themselves! Total so far £8522 and they have put in £3950! Only 381 donations out of all the followers they have......tells you something doesn't it!

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Her mum will be funding it. That lot wouldn't be accepted for a mortgage especially with the high car finance payments as an expenditure. That's why he will want to marry her now so he can get his grubby fat paws on all the cash and estate when the MIL croaks it 😏

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member

And he seems to have forgotten that his BMW is on finance (and damaged by the 'pranks') so they might not accept it back!

Of course he turns it into a mental health lecture. Because him and his family are always modelling how best to treat people and act responsibly.

I think he must believe his own bullshit. They must all be completely deluded, I don't know how anyone can be this disingenuous otherwise.
Letting someone think your in danger of doing something bad to yourself IS NOT funny in slightest.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
That's like bleach that stuff on fabrics

He has no respect for any one or anything. Every week they are there they save a fortune on rent, he has no intention of getting a house in Devon. More than likely saying his family are homeless to get a place

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yeah im sure Sare would like that 😏🤣🤣
Do they even kick in that quick? Don't you need a prescription to get them?
Not any more. As far as I know hopefully jack got them off a dodgy website and it falls off stop the smithy blood line.

No they don't just randomly give you a hard on. They only work when you're actually turned on

Was amy close by ? 🙄

This is a grown up women with kids. Just shows how thick his smithy warriors are. 🙄 If a kid said it fair enough but a woman who is heading for 40 it's madness

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha