Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now to add to the dark and twisted pranks we have Beastiality! Where the duck is this mans head at πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
So now to add to the dark and twisted pranks we have Beastiality! Where the duck is this mans head at πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I get what you mean. He is supposed to be a influencer with family friendly content. I'm sure the company's that give him stuff think the same thing

Reactions: 6
I get what you mean. He is supposed to be a influencer with family friendly content. I'm sure the company's that give him stuff think the same thing
Exactly, of recent we've had pranks involving sex dolls, voyeurism/skat fetish, kidnapping, assault, dropping kids out windows, tying kids up, and now beastiality, it's all fucked up no matter if supposed to be pranks or not.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the videos of jacks driving test. Nick purposely sabotaging is both a waste of the instructor and examiners time. What a knob

I wonder whether the move away to Devon could have something to do with him getting on his toes from Garth! πŸ•πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ•πŸˆβ€β¬›

I think it's all bullshit the move to Devon. Same with the jet ski. If that πŸ”” end had a jet ski he would of made a lot more tik toks with it. . I think it was hired for the week to rub the troll's as he calls them the wrong way , he more than likely owes a lot of money to the wrong people. Or ripped some one off he shouldn't have.

Reactions: 8
Is Garth the guy he blackmailed or the guy he stole the Porsche from?
Probably just renting in Devon

Is Garth the guy he blackmailed or the guy he stole the Porsche from?
Probably just renting in Devon

I don't know that. I would imagine their is more than one geezer , he has ripped off or upset over the years. The Porsche was his friend I think.

• Heart

I think it's all bullshit the move to Devon. Same with the jet ski. If that πŸ”” end had a jet ski he would of made a lot more tik toks with it. . I think it was hired for the week to rub the troll's as he calls them the wrong way , he more than likely owes a lot of money to the wrong people. Or ripped some one off he shouldn't have.
Yeah I would have thought that jet ski would be used for content just like the cars are

Pity they didn't have them last summer with the go fund me fire. πŸ”₯ That car is fnucked now no respect for anything

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He really doesn't like the tables being turned on him. All I see is he is getting more angry with every vid. He is also swearing loads more. He is going to explode soon and someone will get hurt. Even Jack was flinching every time he shoved them posters at him. Horrible nasty family! No Teddy again either πŸ˜•

Reactions: 8
Supposedly scared for their safety but park in a secluded car park to go live and don't notice 3 idiots and a gcse drama film club walking towards the car. Cars have automatic locks yet that was conveniently unlocked πŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Supposedly scared for their safety but park in a secluded car park to go live and don't notice 3 idiots and a gcse drama film club walking towards the car. Cars have automatic locks yet that was conveniently unlocked πŸ™„
I don’t believe they do anything unplanned anymore. All scripted bollocks.

At the start of lockdown 1 he was funny, now it's a tit show. I'm embarrassed and ashamed for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.