Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines only a 1.0 litre three cylinder turbo Corsa....but I love it....I had a 1.9 turbo diesel Punto Sporting before the Corsa and I loved that too....oh, I own a house too Mr Smith.....and have done since I was 26 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn't nick Smith have one of them 🤔 let the window open and unlocked Tonight u too could have a top of the range BMW tomorrow 🙄😂
Sounds like a plan.
cars don’t bother me, as long as they work, and reliable I am happy
He has customised his car to the point of ridiculous. It’s the kind of look teenager would go for. It’s very “look at me” it looked classier all white

Reactions: 3
Sounds like a plan.
cars don’t bother me, as long as they work, and reliable I am happy
He has customised his car to the point of ridiculous. It’s the kind of look teenager would go for. It’s very “look at me” it looked classier all white
Money can buy you lots of things class isn't one of them I'm afraid. I grew up with nothing my first car cost 90 quid. I drive a nice car because I don't drink or smoke ,it's my one pleasure , it looks tit to be honest he revs the tit out of it. You can tell he got from other people's money , they filled hers with dirty leaf's all covered in fox piss. No respect for anything

The video throwing filthy water over Amy....a prank allegedly.....does this face look like someone playing a prank? Evil, sadistic prick!!
Blimey, that one was about 6 weeks ago too! Money for old rope regurgitating these vids, word on the grapevine is that he was arrested 2 years ago for ordering and receiving a Tazer Gun by post from Europe 😎🔫🔫⚡⚡⚡

• Wow
Blimey, that one was about 6 weeks ago too! Money for old rope regurgitating these vids, word on the grapevine is that he was arrested 2 years ago for ordering and receiving a Tazer Gun by post from Europe 😎🔫🔫⚡⚡⚡
Him and Dan made a homemade rocket launcher last summer and were firing it over St Andrews Lake in Rochester. He posted it on FB and some of the followers told him he could be done for having a firearm. It was only up for about 30 mins. Then he took it down pretty fast

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He is su
Him and Dan made a homemade rocket launcher last summer and were firing it over St Andrews Lake in Rochester. He posted it on FB and some of the followers told him he could be done for having a firearm. It was only up for about 30 mins. Then he took it down pretty fast
He is such a grade A tit. He's got to be deleting the negative comments on Facebook because he gets absolutely rinsed on Tiktok yet the only comments on FB are the ones blowing smoke up his arse!

This is exactly it, we all have nice things that we've worked hard for and don't make a fuss about but this loser brags and hasn't earned it so no wonder people get wound up. You can't buy a lot of things but at least we appreciate that more.

Reactions: 4
This is exactly it, we all have nice things that we've worked hard for and don't make a fuss about but this loser brags and hasn't earned it so no wonder people get wound up. You can't buy a lot of things but at least we appreciate that more.
Bragging on FB today. He paid for the whole line of Macdonalds Crayford drive in orders

The video throwing filthy water over Amy....a prank allegedly.....does this face look like someone playing a prank? Evil, sadistic prick!!

Nasty peace of work. He has a thing about Amy he is very creepy around her she is only about 17.

He is su

He is such a grade A tit. He's got to be deleting the negative comments on Facebook because he gets absolutely rinsed on Tiktok yet the only comments on FB are the ones blowing smoke up his arse!
Big time I'd say the tik tok comments are limited as well no one comments for hours

Reactions: 5
Yeah I remember that video ! What a Div

Bragging on FB today. He paid for the whole line of Macdonalds Crayford drive in orders
He paid for the bloke behind him. 🙄😂😂. He was more than likely on his own a tenner tops , He makes out he is mother Teresa 🙄 he does all this by they way good deeds and charity work. Jimmy saville did loads for charity. And he was an out and out wrong un 🙄 he wants to be loved by every one on tik tok. When in fact he has turned into one of the most hated.

Last edited:
I see big lardarse Nick ain't to happy with Jack's posters 🤣🤣🤣. See the real nick coming out. I find it hilarious to be honest.

He paid for the bloke behind him. 🙄😂😂. He was more than likely on his own a tenner tops , He makes out he is mother Teresa 🙄 he does all this by they way good deeds and charity work. Jimmy saville did loads for charity. And he was an out and out wrong un 🙄 he wants to be loved by every one on tik tok. When in fact he has turned into one of the most hated.
How long was the queue? These so called creators never do anything because they are kind. Each and every one is a publicity stunt. Views go up money in bank.

I really hope they were outside the school, and it wasn't just a sketch. Parents being cautious around Nick can't be the worst outcome, with his history of gagging a little girl.

Thinking about that clip where he gagged his daughter, didn't he say that he is mask exempt because of abuse he suffered as a child, where the abuser covered his mouth. Isn't it extremely unusual that having experienced abuse of that nature, he saw no problem gagging his daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Average McDonalds drive thru queue, from point of placing order to point of payment is about 3 cars maximum! He’d only be able to pay for ‘Orders Placed’ 😎 How much shite greasy fast food can that Fanny’s heart take 😤

Reactions: 8
Nick ..... Jack you take things to far 🙄🙄🙄

I'm starting to like jack 😅

Average McDonalds drive thru queue, from point of placing order to point of payment is about 3 cars maximum! He’d only be able to pay for ‘Orders Placed’ 😎 How much shite greasy fast food can that Fanny’s heart take 😤

You are right I don't live in England anymore and it's the same thing here the most is 3 cars

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.