Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
As much as I can't stand the bloke , he could get salmonella very fast. Just gets a new motor bike. And that's how he repays him, now it could be fake by all means. But look how they treat his mother's home.

I wouldn't worry, the skank took another bite of it after being told it was out the trash.

And just to add, I find this video disgusting seeing as they have a GFM for the homeless, some genuine homeless people (not the druggies begging outside my local asda or aldi who I know for a fact are not homeless) have to resort to looking in shop bins for food, they still have their pride and reluctant to ask for help or beg, but the smithy family think it's amusing 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
The money will stop when the next reprobate appears on TT. This reality/social media celebrities with not an ounce of talent are ruining the entertainment industry. As parents we have a duty to try make our kids see its all false reality. Their lifes aren't like what's portrayed. Especially the ones where everything's always rosy and happy. That's not real life. This family is a dime a dozen. And if lockdown hadn't happened he'd still be doing his dodgy building and probably still have a roof over his head. For a homeless dosser he certainly is living the high life instead of preparing for their kids future and making sure they are secure. This plonker splashes the cash on all sort of crap. Yes great role model. I'm so glad my kids grew up in a world with no social media.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Full time cameraman / part time fire starter 🤔😂😂

They can't help pissing people off. Wait for the we were doing it for awareness video tomorrow
Glad you screen recorded that....he's taken it down on his account....oi Fat Boy...once on the internet ALWAYS on the internet!!!

• Haha

Leeboy3111

All them big charity's are scams. We have one In the country were I live now. For suicide prevention , turns out that the bosses were
on an obscene amount of money. A registered charity can give just a Penny out of every pound collected. And still not brake the law.

Look at that lad baby. Comes out every Christmas does a shit song about sausage rolls. For food banks votes Tory But made a million off the back of it.
Yep, I don’t give to any charity’s anymore, I always had my suspicions that they were big businesses with tax-exempt status, then when I started my commercial office refurb company I did large multi-floor fit-outs so had to price tons for big main contractors, the most expensive fit-outs I had to price were for large charity’s, several floors, exclusive office space, multiple high-end owned buildings, CEO’s on £500k++ Bonuses, I remember one was 4 floors with CEO & Directors floor, crazy designer office furniture, £3000/m2 Privilite glass for offices! For a well known cancer charity, then a football agent I know told me that his clients/Pro footballers all have to set up a ‘charitable foundation’ as it’s good PR plus is a tax-exempt side business that the player has full control of, basically all contributions in are tax-free, a small amount reaches the needy, the rest is washed and returned! Big Business pulling at the heart strings ! 😡

• Angry

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve been thinking the Devon trips are fantasy for video content, mini breaks etc, there’s no million pound mortgages being given to a social media new company that ain’t even put its first set of accounts into companies house yet, that have no assets or security to lend against, I still think her mum had enough after the fire that’s why he made a point of ripping out all the bits he’d put in, ie the girls beds, the lounge radiator covers, it was like he was saying ‘we know her mum wants us out but nobody else is getting the benefit of what he’d put in’. Most family’s with 3 kids would short term rent etc but they go to his mums, over crowded etc, you don’t ever see the NEW CAR he bought his mum on that drive, with her staged mini dance when she saw it was a gift ! Again another BS move? No new car? Like no new jet ski? Makes me think they’ve fell out with Jess’s mum as she banned them from returning there and just wanted it refurbished to sell, leaving them homeless. If you owned a house and had your son in law living there and all he was doing was wrecking it and having 2 fires in 2 years, the next fire could wipe the house out completely, and might not get paid out if proven to be self-arson! Reckon she put her foot down, she don’t get a mention anymore either, they don’t seem very close to Jess’s mum considering they could be moving to same house in Devon, Recipe for disaster! Surely if you’d amassed over a £1million in 20 months of SM monies you’d be more intent on buying a place, staying in a hotel, renting a house 😎

He never took the help he was offered by builders on tik tok , I found very strange, he was doing the work himself and that came to a halt all of sudden. Every thing he says is a lie or an exaggeration. For all we know them cars could be on finance.

Speechless

I'm of a certain age but can assure you he doesnt makee anything flutter here, nor does young Jack. I'd rather become a Nun 🤣

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
It's grim. They are grim. I hate the word 'chav' but it does sum them up.

They are the type of family you are in a cafe , or a supermarket , or a pub or on holidays And you can hear them before you can see them. And I'm no snob , they are more suited to a caravan under a fly over , than a dream house in Devon. The house prices must of gone back up when they left the smoke damaged house

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
For people that are loaded. They seem to have the same clothes on most days they always look like they didn't have a shower

• Haha

DukeDan1

More money down the drain. Easy come, easy go. And parking restrictions exist for a reason; Nick is modelling illegal and unsafe behaviour to his fans again.

License plate confirmed to be NA18 JPX, despite Nick specifically mentioning editing it out :sneaky:. Dealer webpage is archived. Not very tech savvy for someone who makes their living off of the internet, are you Nick?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yet he thinks anyone questioning his behaviour is a troll, the guy just trolled an entire country in it's darkest hour! Sick twisted low life piece of shit! :mad:

But the Smithy warriors will still lick their arses oh such a an amazing family 🙄🤢

• Angry

Tryger88

VIP Member
Such a Pity party. He wasn't abused he blackmailed the abuser. I noticed he put in about his house getting set on fire 🔥. It's all to remind the brain dead warriors to keep giving. I notice when people are getting sick of his shit he drop a poor me video. Massive manipulator.

He seems rattled, I wonder what's got him spooked :unsure:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
There's no doubt in my mind he was involved some how. His past always catches up to him so it will all come out in the wash at some point.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He always has to ruin everything though. He considers nobody else's feelings and has to make everything about HIM.