Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing with a toy rocket like it's a game 😡 Shows how immature and self centered they really are. Citizens of Ukraine have been told to make petrol bombs to defend themselves, I'm sure the firstarter would be up for that or will he be hiding away in Devon like the true fanny he just showed himself to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just shows how fucked up in the head they are if they think that's funny
Yet he thinks anyone questioning his behaviour is a troll, the guy just trolled an entire country in it's darkest hour! Sick twisted low life piece of tit! :mad:

Reactions: 8
Yet he thinks anyone questioning his behaviour is a troll, the guy just trolled an entire country in it's darkest hour! Sick twisted low life piece of tit! :mad:

But the Smithy warriors will still lick their arses oh such a an amazing family 🙄🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 8
On a lighter note Sare from the shop finally gets her wish with Nick 🤣🤣👌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not one word about yesterdays video or an apology. Let's pretend it didn't happen. 🙄 Let's put up a sympathy video about us and people getting scammed on their page. Bit rich coming from him 🙄
A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it to their pages, well. I’ve only seen 2 myself but I’m sure there’s more around

Reactions: 5
A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it to their pages, well. I’ve only seen 2 myself but I’m sure there’s more around
I joke about myself. But I wouldn't even joke about that. And I'm not a social influencer with 3 million followers. With a Mostly younger audience. Just shows how vile and ignorant they really are. As for the the video he did about some one saying jack hung himself. That is sick. But amy pregnant many videos did they do saying that she was

Reactions: 5
A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it t

One more just has. duck him and him and the warriors
One more now duck him after that. And his warriors
A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it t

One more just has. duck him and him and the warriors
One more now duck him after that. And his warriors

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry anyone that done that to any of my teenage female or male family members would be walking on crutches forever honestly. There's worse things to be called than pregnant. Unless it's an announcement these clowns wanna make themselves. Nick Smith is an ultimate prick, excuse my language. But he needs investigating himself. Hes dangerous an unpredictable and u wouldn't trust him around anyone I loved. She's only 17 so whats her parents saying?

Once again they have done something in poor taste and get back lash from their own Smithy warriors as they call them.

What did he say about London ?

When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. And I was going off tik tok. Till I started to see the flash cars and spending other people's money like water. I thought hold on a bleeping minute 🤔🙄

Just in case any one missed it. 🤔 There you go nick just shows what a cnut you really are 🖕 see you won't get your own way on here with titanium weapon they would be slaughtered. And no mass reporting like tik tok
That is just so tasteless honestly… wtf is wrong with him

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry anyone that done that to any of my teenage female or male family members would be walking on crutches forever honestly. There's worse things to be called than pregnant. Unless it's an announcement these clowns wanna make themselves. Nick Smith is an ultimate prick, excuse my language. But he needs investigating himself. Hes dangerous an unpredictable and u wouldn't trust him around anyone I loved. She's only 17 so whats her parents saying?
They can't be up to much , I would have nick and jacks nose broken by now the way they treat that poor girl.

• Heart
I wonder what David Baddiel and his telly programme producers would think about The Smithy Family taking the piss out a country under attack? He‘s just made a massive joke about a very serious and life threatening situation.Ultimate troll behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.