Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I'm not that clued up on the financial side of things but find the spending thousands in smyths for charity dodgy, and the "mansion" they spent a week in, if shared between them all it sounded like a bargain, but if they class it as part of their business as they made content there could they fiddle the tax in some way πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Oh there is a fiddle you can guarantee it , you can put a lot of things through the tax meals , trainers even. Cars. See the go fund is tax free it's a gift

Reactions: 5

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
What the actual fuck 😳 That is assault it isn't even funny especially in public πŸ˜’ The way he gets so excited attacking him is seriously concerning. A group of men on a stag do yeah it's a giggle but a grown arsed heap of a man doing this to a young lad is just fucking wrong 😀
With his 13 year old son. πŸ™„

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I swear that Jess is a bit slow. Thats bad by the way a prank I even feel sorry for him. Must be the medication I'm on. I be getting a Smithy family tattoo next πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow

Speechless

That was such a staged video, i mean if it wasnt i would question why my girlfriends teenage brother wanted to grab a feel of it. I findit quite disturbing that he posts stuff like this when they know, just like the manleys, they have a large following ofunder age kids.

mumz

VIP Member
Is Garth the guy he blackmailed or the guy he stole the Porsche from?
Probably just renting in Devon

NannyNelly

VIP Member
It’s probably the house where Jack stays
Away again.....he did a live and said "I love being here so peaceful" showed views over the sea.....no doubt wrecking yet another rental property, scruffy chavs.

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Howling at the tracksuit photos πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
The arse licking posts on TT were either child accounts or new accounts with no vids and a couple of followers.

Let me guess , you are such an amazing family. Omg I can't stop laughing , all that other arse licking the warriors do 🀒🀒

Leeboy3111

There is a nasty Streak in both of them. That Jess is as nasty. I'm starting to feel sorry for that jack. To be honest

I wonder how he would fair out with a bloke his own age easy bully a 17 year old kid. Who is about 9 stone

The comments are not good a lot are saying that nick is a bully and abusing the boy.
That’s old content being regurgitated, that was about 6 weeks ago

mumz

VIP Member
I swear that Jess is a bit slow. Thats bad by the way a prank I even feel sorry for him. Must be the medication I'm on. I be getting a Smithy family tattoo next πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The slippers were stuck on sideways, not against the foot like that. Now all of a sudden they are stuck to his feet longways ….

mumz

VIP Member
Alarm bells smity is starting his own charity when he moves to devon

And now pyramid selling his oils
They want to set up their own charity and have been looking into that. For the time being when they move to Devon in 5 or 6 weeks time they are going to build a glamping site and alongside renting out to able families they are going to offer a cheaper or free glamping holiday to special needs or financially deprived families. Haven’t they been saying 5 or 6 weeks since last summer?

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yeah as I was writing it I thought jeez it's only 2 weeks in to the new year and look at the carnage already πŸ˜†

Tryger88

VIP Member
Unless he was holding a bottle with a little hole on the lid. But you're probably right regarding Nick's fetishes πŸ˜‚

And I agree, if it was faked it should be made more obvious to the viewer. He has a lot of kids and adults with lower IQs than kids watching who might copy him.
Obviously fake but I mean the guys thinking/vids in general are all twisted, what the fook going on the guys head :oops:

Attachments

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I thought same when she appeared. Im glad I'm not only person to see that
What i can't understand though is why Amy's parents let that minster get away with the scaring her in a dark forest 😑😑 That still scares me to this day. I'm sure he enjoyed that in some perverse way
When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. Same with Sare from the shop they were always going for little drives from the start. And she never mentioned Jess even when she had the baby you could see she was not impressed. He so had a an affair with her , she even admitted sleeping with her ex behind his girlfriends back

Mine you some one said on the Smithy family tik tok page that Jess had an affair as well

I thought same when she appeared. Im glad I'm not only person to see that
What i can't understand though is why Amy's parents let that minster get away with the scaring her in a dark forest 😑😑 That still scares me to this day. I'm sure he enjoyed that in some perverse way

I have a goddaughter about the one age of her I think the world of her if he did that to her it would be more than fires he would have to worry about.

• Wow

Tryger88

VIP Member
With this lot when views are dipping they throw out some drama. Same a few days before the homeless go fund me , he did a video saying about people saying jack hung himself and the rumours around Amy being pregnant are untrue . Now this , very strange behaviour by him and to be honest it wasn't far off the mark. Their behaviour throwing a doll out the window prank , taking a child out of a supermarket to pretend she was abducted , putting posters up out side a school saying nick interferes with dogs. Hanging blow up dolls out side a car window. Frightening a 16-year old girl in a woods with four grown men and all the other shit they pull. Not living in there own place they are overcrowded the house don't look that big. I'm sure people who work for social services have Facebook and tiktok , maybe it was one of them even. My sisters kid fell over and hurt her arm , social services were constantly calling to her over a simple accident. If they are getting people calling in about their behaviour they have to act.
I've seen this shock and awe pattern with all the tiktokers now, especially the ones playing the games and as they all say everyone loves drama! It will bring in more views or gifters, as you say from personal experience the social services have to act, yet this video posted by Nick their just passing on information to him as if "hey just letting you know but all is good, your saint nick"

I guess someone needs to phone his local social services to make sure any concerns raised will be looked into properly? :unsure:

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
She's old, desperate and got another chance at life so she's bound to want to drop her draws for the local man child.

If you look at most of the Smithy warriors. They all fit that description he is a bit of a heart throb with women of a certain age I have noticed. Saying that I was seeing a right posh bird before. And I'm a bit rough around the edges. So it could be true that women go for a bit of rough. πŸ€” Turns out she was married , hubby had a big job out in Saudi Arabia πŸ™„

• Wow