Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually surprised all my comments on his FB weren't deleted.....telling everyone to donate direct to Centrepoint so they benefit from the extra 25% through gift aid.....instead of GFM taking 2.9% of the donation!!! Along with the scammy, scummy family Smith creaming their percentage. I hate that family so much....I almost wrote "I'll donate £100 to punch Nick in the face" 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's easy know they got the cars for nothing the way they treat them. Car interiors don't like water load of electrics to go wrong 🙄. The real Smith family is coming out now on about getting women wet. I know I take the piss but I'm not an influencer with a young following.

I'm actually surprised all my comments on his FB weren't deleted.....telling everyone to donate direct to Centrepoint so they benefit from the extra 25% through gift aid.....instead of GFM taking 2.9% of the donation!!! Along with the scammy, scummy family Smith creaming their percentage. I hate that family so much....I almost wrote "I'll donate £100 to punch Nick in the face" 🤣🤣
I will match it. 🤣🤣🤣 duck I would save us a £100 each and just clump him myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's easy know they got the cars for nothing the way they treat them. Car interiors don't like water load of electrics to go wrong 🙄. The real Smith family is coming out now on about getting women wet. I know I take the piss but I'm not an influencer with a young following.

I will match it. 🤣🤣🤣 duck I would save us a £100 each and just clump him myself 😂
I'll throw 100 in the mix too

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The cars are nothing more than film props for them

You can tell that those cars aren't theirs. If I was leasing a car to them I'd be furious, they shouldn't be allowed to return them at the end of the lease period.

I see that Nick is bullying a 17-year-old girl again, bringing them to tears. He held that pressure washer way too close - I bet it's sore to be hit by it from such a close range.
About right....Dog washing station....two dogs...both Amy and Jess are a pair of dogs!@

• Haha
For fucks sake they need locking up 😤 Notice how the nasty git says Amy's crying whilst laughing, he's an evil piece of crap 😡 Never with the kids though, they don't deserve to be parents!!

• Heart
The cars are nothing more than film props for them

If they had to save up for it and pay for it out of their own money they would have more respect for them. They are feral animals. The worst thing they started the begging on the app. You had jabba the mug , manly family , c.j , Darby Dan , that really fat bloke who is married to the spooky Australian bird,

The derogatory and sexual innuendo remarks made by Jack in this video are a little concerning for family friendly content, no respect for women, be a role model Nick, the lad is 17 and your turning him into a monster.

• Angry
So for the go fund me for the 24hr sleep out. £3800.00 was donated by themselves. Wonder how upset they are that they never reached the target amount.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what percentage they would get back from Gfm? Why would he donate that much when he doesn't have a home for them kids 😕 Probably a tax fiddle, have they filed any accounts yet?

You can tell that those cars aren't theirs. If I was leasing a car to them I'd be furious, they shouldn't be allowed to return them at the end of the lease period.

I see that Nick is bullying a 17-year-old girl again, bringing them to tears. He held that pressure washer way too close - I bet it's sore to be hit by it from such a close range.
You actually hear Nick say ‘don’t do it too close as it will tear open their skin’ jet washes will strip flesh to the bone from a few inches away, the units used in car washes are even more powerful than the standard domestic ones

• Wow
The derogatory and sexual innuendo remarks made by Jack in this video are a little concerning for family friendly content, no respect for women, be a role model Nick, the lad is 17 and your turning him into a monster.

He is a nasty peace of work , he has no respect for that poor girl. If she was my daughter I would make sure he never did it again.

• Heart
That so called prank was disgusting and anyone who thought it was funny needs a shrink. Amy,when are you going to break away from these people?

Have they removed that car wash vid on fb? It's showing no longer available on here for me, they must've got some backlash if so.

Car wash vid is still there but all the neggy comments deleted. Look at the stains on that jumper the scruffy git. Stood there complaining about fake accounts suggesting Jack is dead and Amy is pregnant. He said Amy is now paranoid she's fat. But they constantly eat out eating junk and unhealthy food, oh the irony.
He also doesn't like the scammers that are posting replies to steal people's money, oh the bleeping irony.
He threw that remote controlled speedboat out the lake and almost hit the dog. Such a wreckless family, tell me again how it wasn't them that set fire to their car!

Attachments

• Angry
Car wash vid is still there but all the neggy comments deleted. Look at the stains on that jumper the scruffy git. Stood there complaining about fake accounts suggesting Jack is dead and Amy is pregnant. He said Amy is now paranoid she's fat. But they constantly eat out eating junk and unhealthy food, oh the irony.
He also doesn't like the scammers that are posting replies to steal people's money, oh the bleeping irony.
He threw that remote controlled speedboat out the lake and almost hit the dog. Such a wreckless family, tell me again how it wasn't them that set fire to their car!
Amy’s not fat. Shes not skinny, I think she just looks nice and healthy
Nick and Jess….. the takeaways have definitely caught up with them

Exactly, just another lie from them. If she genuinely thought she was fat then she wouldn't eat all the junk food that they eat.

I think jack really hates him. Deep down how much is that phone worth. You can see nick getting sick of him and Joe. He has a dad but apparently his dad used to wake him and make him go work thats why he moved back in with the Adam's family

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.