Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stood there complaining about fake accounts suggesting Jack is dead and Amy is pregnant. He said Amy is now paranoid she's fat. But they constantly eat out eating junk and unhealthy food, oh the irony.
So just deflecting from him and Jack's vile video.

Reactions: 6
Funny how all these rumours are coming now. When he must be realising that views likes and gifts plus donations are all down. Now we will keep getting these videos saying people are doing this and that to them and it will keep escalating till something else happens to them. Oh history repeats it's self .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Money can buy lots of things class isn't one of them, I know Im not a fan of them but saying jack hung himself is out of order to be fair. Isn't jess quite the domestic goddess she can't even do a bit of washing right. She is clean ussless. That's why she stays with onslow. He keeps her in money and nice things and she doesn't get off her arse , she is gone so lazy she doesn't even make a attempt at cooking or cleaning. I broke my back I used to lay down on the couch and run the hover around. No excuse she is doing sod all all day more so when they are living at the mother in law's house.

Funny how all these rumours are coming now. When he must be realising that views likes and gifts plus donations are all down. Now we will keep getting these videos saying people are doing this and that to them and it will keep escalating till something else happens to them. Oh history repeats it's self .

You could be dead right on that one. my spidey senses are tingling. Could one of the cars get vandalised ( onslow fancies an new one , or they have to move again for their safety ). Get people feeling sorry for them. I had to laugh some one is scamming on their page 🀣🀣🀣 he is pissed off with the competition πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
The rumours about them splitting up and her being pregnant were mentioned on here last year. I even mentioned about the scam comments. But now he's making a poor us speach about it. I think you are right Deli, we are watching the the poor us act again to get the views back up. Watch the alleged takeaways start again πŸ™„

• Heart
Yeah it's just so obvious what the video is leading upto . And their followers will buy into it all again. Maybe needing a go fund me for a deposit on a house or they maybe want a fancy holiday. Oh god imagine going away for a 2 week holiday and rest and this lot show up at the same place πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ I would book the first flight home .

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah it's just so obvious what the video is leading upto . And their followers will buy into it all again. Maybe needing a go fund me for a deposit on a house or they maybe want a fancy holiday. Oh god imagine going away for a 2 week holiday and rest and this lot show up at the same place πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ I would book the first flight home .

Something bad will happen by the way again funds must be getting low More than likely us on tattle life will be blamed or those pesky trolls. Who he blamed for his recession beating fire πŸ”₯ he had.

Reactions: 5
The video they have done on ' who's titanium weapon ' notice the number 1 smithy warrior CJ the woman isn't involved πŸ˜…

• Haha
She is at the end 🀣 titanium weapon is Nick the prick , the Smithy warriors look like the undateables in this clip πŸ™„

But it's ok to leave a 16 year old girl in the car in the dark and 3 grown men come out with masks on Or pretend to throw a baby out of the window or all the other tit they pull. He would want to look at his own behaviour first.

Attachments

• 35.2 KB
  • 35.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    Police matter? Can't find who burnt his cars so good luck with that! It is sick but it's all part of this big game you like playing Nick eh? And oh you may not be titanium weapon but you are a WEAPON

Police matter? Can't find who burnt his cars so good luck with that! It is sick but it's all part of this big game you like playing Nick eh? And oh you may not be titanium weapon but you are a WEAPON

It's him. It smells of him , it's the real him sticking up for him all the time.

• Heart
    It's him. It smells of him , it's the real him sticking up for him all the time.
    I sway between it is then read the way comments are written then think is he that clever? I mean can hardly string a sentence never mind write 1. Maybe that plonker Joe? Something about him gives me the heebies. I did at 1 time think Joe fancied Amy πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I never normally post on the accounts I watch and read about on here as frankly it’s not worth the drama. Today I made my first comment on that Smithy video about it all having to stop. This is what I got πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Never had a violation before - how strange 😬πŸ€ͺ
    82A63E87-97EB-420C-B278-76C01888E8A4.png
    BC7CFF8E-F996-4D98-A46E-67882617439C.jpeg

🀣🀣🀣Appealed
    C89B0DAD-924B-4551-9504-6BDFB38D90E6.png

• Wow
    Reactions: 8
    He's such a hypocrite and trying to gain sympathy πŸ™„ People don't like you because you are dangerous and wreckless. He abuses his own family in various ways to make money. I hope the police look in to all the illegal things he has done over the years 😏

Reactions: 8
    Full time cameraman / part time fire starter πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They can't help pissing people off. Wait for the we were doing it for awareness video tomorrow
    That’s sick, theres people dying and families being torn apart and he makes a mockery of it.

• Angry
    Not a brain cell between them honestly. But then he don't care when his own kids are in danger, so why would he care about others kids 😭😭😭😭

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.