Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a scout jamboree all they are short of are the marshmallows πŸ˜‚ the car parked next to them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a tent β›Ί πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Just looked at the live of them being homeless. Big fire going camping chairs πŸ™„ they are gone camping for the night. πŸ™„ Go in to the middle of London and sleep out at least πŸ™„
Plenty of food to eat. Plenty of company. Nice comfy chairs. In the local safe park. Yeah. A luxurious homeless project

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So will they be getting paid for this sleep out as earlier suggested for promoting the charity :unsure:

Just shows they rip off every one else's content December 21. , just see them on live with the marshmallows on the fire πŸ”₯ I don't be far wrong when it comes to that bunch of πŸ”” ends

They are in Devon. The cake shop they posted on Instagram with them in the photo is in Barnstable
Absolutely cringed that they were here. We don't claim them!
She's opened a new business so they must have been naive to think that this "family" would bring them some exposure?
They're a lovely veteran run business too. Was slightly disappointed to see them being used πŸ˜•

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Unless i'm wrong, the gofundme nearly half the money was put in by themselves! Total so far Β£8522 and they have put in Β£3950! Only 381 donations out of all the followers they have......tells you something doesn't it!

• Haha
I seen a comment saying Jess's mum is heavily involved with the charity. Not sure how true that is but might explain why they are involved πŸ€”
That business would do better not being involved with them.

Reactions: 7
Unless i'm wrong, the gofundme nearly half the money was put in by themselves! Total so far Β£8522 and they have put in Β£3950! Only 381 donations out of all the followers they have......tells you something doesn't it!
They have had it I think 381 donations out of a million followers. That's bad. People have finally seen them for what they are. Plus a load are skint now. They are not going to give it to the fraud family

I seen a comment saying Jess's mum is heavily involved with the charity. Not sure how true that is but might explain why they are involved πŸ€”
That business would do better not being involved with them.

Yeah look at captain Tom's family with charity πŸ™„. A lot of charities they are playing tunes on the till. I have a feeling nick the prick is like Elton John on the till

• Heart
They only managed til the heavy rain came at 4am this morning. Made out everyones phone died

• Wow
They only managed til the heavy rain came at 4am this morning. Made out everyones phone died
so to summarise, they got paid by GFM for the following:
  • getting their nails painted
  • sitting in a cold bath for a couple of minutes
  • sipping a latte at the cafe
  • driving around in a BMW, revving the engine, which wasted fuel and caused unnecessary pollution
  • sitting around a campfire in a park, chatting and eating marshmallows with a tent nearby
  • going back home when it started raining at 4 am, meaning that all they did was stay up a few hours after bedtime to talk to their friends.
not exactly showcasing the life of a typical homeless person, who genuinely needs the help and support of Centrepoint. It's a shame that Nick's irresponsible and selfish actions risk tarnishing CP's reputation with such a sham fundraiser.

• Heart
so to summarise, they got paid by GFM for the following:
  • Getting their nails painted
  • sitting in a cold bath for a couple of minutes
  • sipping a latte at the cafe before becoming 'homeless'
  • driving around in his BMW revving his engine, wasting fuel and causing unnecessary pollution
  • sitting around a campfire in a park, chatting and eating marshmallows with a tent nearby
  • going back home when it started raining at 4 am, meaning that all they did was stay up a few hours after bedtime to talk to their friends.
not exactly showcasing the life of a typical homeless person, who genuinely needs the help and support of Centrepoint. It's a shame that Nick's irresponsible and selfish actions risk tarnishing CP's reputation with such a sham fundraiser.
Its put me off wanting to donate. I'll be honest but if they're paying these cruds they ain't using money I'm giving for real homeless people. I'm disgusted by this. Imagine getting sponsored by from a charity it screams "no morlas" for me. Its also why I stopped donating to children in need etc. Seems no decent person (celebrities or otherwise) will donate some time to raise money for people in need. They need their grubby wee slice of the pie. Absoloute drains of society.

You can tell that those cars aren't theirs. If I was leasing a car to them I'd be furious, they shouldn't be allowed to return them at the end of the lease period.

I see that Nick is bullying a 17-year-old girl again, bringing them to tears. He held that pressure washer way too close - I bet it's sore to be hit by it from such a close range.

• Wow

You can tell that those cars aren't theirs. If I was leasing a car to them I'd be furious, they shouldn't be allowed to return them at the end of the lease period.

I see that Nick is bullying a 17-year-old girl again, bringing them to tears. He held that pressure washer way too close - I bet it's sore to be hit by it from such a close range.
I hate him honestly is an absolute vile human being

That was so hard to watch, I was nearly crying myself. The poor girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.