Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially if they each needed a wage to support a home with rent/mortgage gas/electricity and council tax.

Them cars are on finance. And the mother's and his mates van I find that hard to believe he was more than likely getting one he asked to say he paid for it. The other side of the coin they could write them off as tax.

Champagne lifestyle lemonade wages

Reactions: 6
Them cars are on finance. And the mother's and his mates van I find that hard to believe he was more than likely getting one he asked to say he paid for it. The other side of the coin they could write them off as tax.

Champagne lifestyle lemonade wages
I'm not that clued up on the financial side of things but find the spending thousands in smyths for charity dodgy, and the "mansion" they spent a week in, if shared between them all it sounded like a bargain, but if they class it as part of their business as they made content there could they fiddle the tax in some way 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I'm not that clued up on the financial side of things but find the spending thousands in smyths for charity dodgy, and the "mansion" they spent a week in, if shared between them all it sounded like a bargain, but if they class it as part of their business as they made content there could they fiddle the tax in some way 🤷‍♂️

Oh there is a fiddle you can guarantee it , you can put a lot of things through the tax meals , trainers even. Cars. See the go fund is tax free it's a gift

They will fiddle everything they can because that's what they are used to doing. I can't wait till it all dries up and they have nothing but debt. Won't be able to afford the cars then will they 😏

• Haha
They will fiddle everything they can because that's what they are used to doing. I can't wait till it all dries up and they have nothing but debt. Won't be able to afford the cars then will they 😏

I have a feeling that the pressure could be On for all any one knows they might not have the money for a deposit on a house banks aren't throwing money at people any more for mortgages my doctor found it hard even. Let alone them scuffy chavs. Occupation I make tiktoks . The bank manager is going to be chuffed to the bollocks when he sees that. 🙄🤣

The finance for them cars alone isn't cheap. , I know they are saving money by taking over nick the pricks mother's house. Did you see yesterday when he said about paying for a funeral more lies ,she paid or guaranteed they had some funeral plan. My uncle died a few months it was all paid for so that's bollocks for a start

Just see their live 1100 people watching out of a million. The two lads that do the boxing event Sunday night a 147 thousand watching. Mr tik tok official is hated he gets more , told you they have dropped off so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He bunged the Barber a 100 quid , did you hear jack you better rev your car for the last time. I'm convinced he torched nick the pricks car. Them eggs the smashed will stink. I had to take out the whole carpet years ago it bleeping stank and power wash it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Cannot go these people at all. If that was my sister standing laughing her hair would be next. As much as people don't like Jack, I like when he gets nick. Time for them to go. Even Amy is boring af

Reactions: 8
So they're sleeping out overnight....in a nice, peaceful field, next to a river, backing on to peoples luxury homes....not exactly replicating a homeless persons nights sleeping on cardboard in shop doorways. I really hope the locals dont get disturbed by the antics of a bunch of moronic not rights!!

Reactions: 7
they have alledgedly put £750 in to boost it up, i noticed this the other day.
Have you not noticed that the 3 donations of £50, £200 & £500 are all donated by 3 DIFFERENT Smithy family donor names? Could this mean that they have several GFM accounts linked to them under different account names, therefore adding to the views that they had MULTIPLE GFM accounts raising targets of £50k ! I’m thinking a few accounts could have pocketed £50k each and that would explain the whole money rush a few weeks after the fire 🧐😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So they're sleeping out overnight....in a nice, peaceful field, next to a river, backing on to peoples luxury homes....not exactly replicating a homeless persons nights sleeping on cardboard in shop doorways. I really hope the locals dont get disturbed by the antics of a bunch of moronic not rights!!
It's really not fair when our veterans are sleeping on the street and these fools are raking it in. What's also worse is the warriors who'd rather gift these idiots than the soldiers who were fighting for the freedom for this family to act like this. Just doesn't make sense

• Angry
I dont know if anyone remembers when dan sprag and adam did it but i think it was last year .they did it themselves slept out on the streets in front of some shops with some cardboard and was live the whole time so people saw they slept there and would get drunken people come up to them and stuff .wheras what the smithys doing dosnt sound similar to what people are going through at all .theres sounds more luxarious :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Have you not noticed that the 3 donations of £50, £200 & £500 are all donated by 3 DIFFERENT Smithy family donor names? Could this mean that they have several GFM accounts linked to them under different account names, therefore adding to the views that they had MULTIPLE GFM accounts raising targets of £50k ! I’m thinking a few accounts could have pocketed £50k each and that would explain the whole money rush a few weeks after the fire 🧐😡
.I always said there was more than one go fund me 50 grand sounds loads but it's not. They spunked that in a few weeks. He spent a grand on scratch cards.

Just looked at the live of them being homeless. Big fire going camping chairs 🙄 they are gone camping for the night. 🙄 Go in to the middle of London and sleep out at least 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.