Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. Same with Sare from the shop they were always going for little drives from the start. And she never mentioned Jess even when she had the baby you could see she was not impressed. He so had a an affair with her , she even admitted sleeping with her ex behind his girlfriends back
I had them blocked from start of TT could never see the attraction with them. Just recently their videos are coming up on FB and I unblocked the on TT seems they aren't as popular as back then. I just cannot understand what people see in them. I used to feel sorry for Jess but came to realise she's just as bad as him now. And has a voice to make your ears bleed 😭😭

Reactions: 7

DukeDan1

I hope they have good house insurance. 🔥🔥🔥 See you just don't know with them. That could be some sponsor that paid for that. I can't see nick Smith putting his hand in pocket. Every thing is boasting look at us and what we have. Meanwhile the Smith family warriors. Are giving them money they don't have. They got more than 50 grand , the cars are more than likely on finance , still have no house it's been months
I had forgotten about the financing. What brand would want to associate themselves with Nick.. that’s only going to end in disaster. Influencers are required to clearly disclose and identify paid promotions or sponsorships. Maybe I’m being naive to assume that Nick would follow those regulations mind you…

jbd96

Did anyone see the part of the scratching video when Jack said to Amy give me the drink or I'll spit in your face?! Absolutely disgusting behaviour 🤢

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
So if any other kid in that area wanted to buy some with their pocket money they can't, cos the entitled fucks have them all

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yeah as I was writing it I thought jeez it's only 2 weeks in to the new year and look at the carnage already 😆
Being a cock womble. All year round. 😂

Yeah as I was writing it I thought jeez it's only 2 weeks in to the new year and look at the carnage already 😆

He drop off like Lawrence. I can see it , he has gone from one of the most popular tik tokers to one of the most hated his 15 minutes of fame is up I think

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I’m sure they get a lot of money from saving on rent because they live with his mummy, and saving on fuel bills because they always have coats and scarves on in the house. Mind you, what they save on that they must spend on food, all of them have gained even Amy and skinny Jack
One thing I cannot stand is coats and shoes on in the house! A girl I know posted pics on her fb of her and the family in the pub, and two of them were eating with big coats on. People around them weren’t! It would feel so bulky and uncomfortable! And don’t get me started on dressing gowns over clothes 🙊

Leeboy3111

I don't think that Joseph is the sharpest tool in the box. Nick Smith is a massive control freak and manipulator. He can't grass him because he is up to his neck in it himself. You see the way they walked out the back the night of the fire no sign. Of him and stayed in a car the night of the fire to make a tik tok the next morning. Not the actions of a man who was worried about people out to get him and his family. He doesn't look to upset in the pictures. Does he. They were broke before the fire . I know someone who set fire to a brand new jeep because he couldn't keep up with the payments. It cost him two grand to get it done. So it does go on.
Jeez £2 grand !! Should have come to me years back, On the Sunday it’d be crushed/compacted, Monday it’d be in the bottom of a Biffa roll-on roll-off skip, by Wednesday it’d be shredded steel at Southampton Docks waiting to be containered to Africa….. £500 cash (and you’d get the car keys back 😎😉😉

• Heart

DukeDan1

Update 55 comments on that video ,out of 1.1 million followers. Oh dear something tells me they have had their 15 minutes of fame

I think they have moved out from mummy. Clock the state of the bed room Jess is such a domestic goddess. I have seen crack dens cleaner 🤣

Yep. And the OF account is still active and accepting new subscriptions. Probably not going to donate that money to charity.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
To go with the invisible motor bike he has 🤔🙄 I don't believe any thing they do anymore
Apparently the motorbike is an off road bike and therefore not legal....its for when they go to Devon....at this point I'd like to flag up that it will only be legal on PRIVATE property....ie land owned by you OR legal off road businesses where the general public do not have access....so Fat Boy I hope you're not intending letting Numpty ride it out on the moors.....that is NOT private land!!

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Different tracksuits and trainers, the young goat was sheltering from wind, they don’t stick to horned male goats, maybe their mum when a bit younger, he’s launched it from its shelter, the rest of the country is being sensible and this fat fuckin oxygen thief is dancing in ice cold rivers an streams! Desperate Dan nick smith 😡😡

Look at it this way it was too windy to start a fire. And he might of drowned win win sort of 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Leeboy3111

You can tell that those cars aren't theirs. If I was leasing a car to them I'd be furious, they shouldn't be allowed to return them at the end of the lease period.

I see that Nick is bullying a 17-year-old girl again, bringing them to tears. He held that pressure washer way too close - I bet it's sore to be hit by it from such a close range.
You actually hear Nick say ‘don’t do it too close as it will tear open their skin’ jet washes will strip flesh to the bone from a few inches away, the units used in car washes are even more powerful than the standard domestic ones

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
These parasites need reporting for nuisance behaviour. I’d hate living round them. Who the frick has let them in that beautiful house too 🙈

I hope they have good house insurance. 🔥🔥🔥 See you just don't know with them. That could be some sponsor that paid for that. I can't see nick Smith putting his hand in pocket. Every thing is boasting look at us and what we have. Meanwhile the Smith family warriors. Are giving them money they don't have. They got more than 50 grand , the cars are more than likely on finance , still have no house it's been months

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Anyone know what percentage they would get back from Gfm? Why would he donate that much when he doesn't have a home for them kids 😕 Probably a tax fiddle, have they filed any accounts yet?