Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
And that's what makes him dangerous. These halfwits defending him continuously. Must be a sad life he has when the attention from his kids and partner ain't enough. He has to tout for attention from strangers on social media. 🙄

Tik tok came before his family when the fire happened. Says it all. He wanted to do a live stream when Jess was having the baby. No jokes the staff wasn't having any of it. You have people who hang on every word he says. The man is a Fucking imbecile. And like you said he is dangerous with it. I don't think his and Jess are as happy as they make out to be as well. I think she has put up with loads we don't know about as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Is Dan a friend or a workmate or the Guy he bought a van for Rich how long he been friends that he's buying him a van who was all them.away with the clampitts at xmas? Were they all family
Dan was working on the house. I think rich was buying a new van and silly bollocks took the glory. Like jacks new motor bike never seen again , or the jet ski never seen again. All for show.

I know a lot of people I still have mates from primary school. He doesn't seem to have that or Jess come to think of it now.

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member

You can tell that those cars aren't theirs. If I was leasing a car to them I'd be furious, they shouldn't be allowed to return them at the end of the lease period.

I see that Nick is bullying a 17-year-old girl again, bringing them to tears. He held that pressure washer way too close - I bet it's sore to be hit by it from such a close range.
That was so hard to watch, I was nearly crying myself. The poor girl

Hann98

VIP Member
Are you sure your not Nick on Roids? You sound a bit Smithy illiterate, 😎
Hahha very much not nick! For one I work and earn my money unlike these clowns 🤡so apologises about being illiterate but I was catching up half asleep 😂

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Hahahaha😂😂😂😂😂 well done Jack! That’ll never be the same inside now, it’ll have rattles & squeaks, bubbles & folds in the headlining, hope the engine was running the AC system could have sucked the powder in deep😎 he’s got some neck telling a youngun to get a decent car, not a shitty £300 Polo ! Then calls him a ‘Peasant’ coming from the mouth of a homeless man that bums off his mums house to shelter his family, what a Skidmark 💩
As he keeps saying we have worked hard to get where we are 🙄 he didn't even have the 400 quid for a windscreen before his mystery fire 🔥
As for calling someone a peasant 🙄 he is definitely a p . ikey

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I was playing a quote from a movie game. I said

I will look for you, I will find you, I will kill you

Got a ban for bullying

Me and my mate take the piss out of each other. Messing around we have both been banned for it loads of times yet the Smith family nothing. And they do loads of shit.

• Wow

BannanCookie

Someone please teach her to do car seat safety properly forward facing and he’s not even a year old yet and loose straps
E5619F41-7FE8-4C11-BFDB-B67B574602CC.jpeg

• Angry

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Yep, I don’t give to any charity’s anymore, I always had my suspicions that they were big businesses with tax-exempt status, then when I started my commercial office refurb company I did large multi-floor fit-outs so had to price tons for big main contractors, the most expensive fit-outs I had to price were for large charity’s, several floors, exclusive office space, multiple high-end owned buildings, CEO’s on £500k++ Bonuses, I remember one was 4 floors with CEO & Directors floor, crazy designer office furniture, £3000/m2 Privilite glass for offices! For a well known cancer charity, then a football agent I know told me that his clients/Pro footballers all have to set up a ‘charitable foundation’ as it’s good PR plus is a tax-exempt side business that the player has full control of, basically all contributions in are tax-free, a small amount reaches the needy, the rest is washed and returned! Big Business pulling at the heart strings ! 😡
No more donating to charity for me then. That's disgusting

Reactions: 7

kimh90

Chatty Member
More financing, although I think this car is much more within their means than the other two. I wonder if it will be treated like a TV prop after a month or so as well.

This looks like the car: https://www.automaticcarsltd.co.uk/used-cars/13698437-used-vauxhall-corsa-automatic-in-london/. Maybe not yet updated but this website says that it's not insured and it's showing as being untaxed.

Nick must be spending a fortune in monthly car finance and insurance payments. Not sure how Facebook will pay for it all - they now have four cars if you count Joe's one (I think that's his name...).

Nick talked about him needing a car for driving back and forth from Devon. I think this is a precursor to Nick living in Devon, but constantly going back to Bexley where that shopkeeper (*cough* mistress/wannabe mistress *splutter*) and cafe is. Even if it starts off as just Jack going back, Nick will use it as an excuse to go and 'prank' him.

Wow to have to have a £12000 car brought for you. Insurance will be sky high as he is still young and just passed.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
These books always spread the stickers, always have, you can buy an buy but they always have certain stickers released up north etc so ur left on online begging and ransom prices to fill em, a bit like his 5 hour scratchcard wankathon, it’s now the same crazy fill ur boots girls, does he think rich people live like this ? Incest inbreeding ! Why has he blocked me so hard…. He really run scared of me to this day

Money can buy lots of things class isn't one of them. I'm blocked by Lawrence Hannibal lecter, Mel moon , Darby Dan , road man to real man , Michelle the motivator, Lawrence's scabby mother , I haven't been blocked by smithy family. I'm shocked by that. Titanium warrior is Nick Smith , Evey time I posted something about him he would start giving me shit. and getting me banned.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yeah I agree, there's no way she didn't pick up on them vibes. As a woman you can tell when a skanky skunk is letting off her stale smell to attract a mate. Or in his case, to attract a wild boar 🐗

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The only thing I'd do with a Smithy Warrior hoodie in this cold weather is torch it....to keep warm....if I lived in Bexleyheath I'd torch it and throw it into a BMW M3 😉

I wouldn't wipe Lawrence's fat arse with it 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently some mouthy bird is coming for all us trolls on tattle life. Bit hard considering Dick Turpin died a few hundred years ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
They must be house hunting again 😴 I think it's coming up to that time where we are due another dangerous prank/act again
The richest rags to riches family on fb and tiktok, still struggling to find a house, still homeless, can't make this shit up 🥴

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He said in his FB live there’s 10 people working including him in Smithy Family
Theres him, Jess, Jack, Amy, Joseph, ChaCha, Rich, Ben (not his son, someone else) so there 2 more I have no idea who
More than likely the two lads that started his go fund me fire. He also said he has 10; million followers on you tube no such thing How can they work for him he does fuck all. 🙄 Jack wouldn't have a days work in him same with Amy. As for Jess she doesn't even do a bit of housework.

That sounds like similar to what the kilduff family did they brought a carvan that was special needs equipped for familes to stay there at a seaside

He is constantly ripping off people's ideas. The rubber ring stuck was in Gavin and Stacey. The prank wars was ripped off some one else. He doesn't bother with Sare from the shop any more I have noticed ? He is more interested in sniffing around Amy.

• Wow

Leeboy3111

Such a Pity party. He wasn't abused he blackmailed the abuser. I noticed he put in about his house getting set on fire 🔥. It's all to remind the brain dead warriors to keep giving. I notice when people are getting sick of his shit he drop a poor me video. Massive manipulator.

What a Penis !

• Haha