Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Turning into a mini nick. He must’ve known something was up when he had a camera stuck in his face before even eating them πŸ™„ bunch of cons
Such a prince to that poor girl. Same when he pushed the cake in to Amy's face hard on her birthday. I have a god daughter a bit older than her I go mad if a family treated her like that . that Jess is as bad as nick and silly bollocks jack. They are just constantly horrible to each other. They had an anti-bullying wall before they are the biggest bullys on the app

They keep the fire service busy with three fires πŸ™„ that man has an obsession with fire I think. They are trying everything to get the fans back.

Attachments

• 47.9 KB
    Reactions: 7

Speechless

See post above, its not allowing me to quote it since it contains no new txt

Alarm bells ringing here, why would a new member come on asking where they are living πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„

NannyNelly

VIP Member
    So they're sleeping out overnight....in a nice, peaceful field, next to a river, backing on to peoples luxury homes....not exactly replicating a homeless persons nights sleeping on cardboard in shop doorways. I really hope the locals dont get disturbed by the antics of a bunch of moronic not rights!!

Tryger88

VIP Member
    Urgh, in their latest video on TikTok Jacked has pissed on Nick & filmed it. Nice. How low can they go?
    Smithy loves his golden showers (..and abductions, beatings, skat, voyeurism, kidnapping.. did I miss anything?) He's wasting his time on fb and tiktok, he would make a killing on the dark web, literally πŸ₯΄

• Haha
    • Wow

Noi'mnot

24 hour sleepover! hardly a challenge is it, our local beaver scout group can do longer than that.

• Angry

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
    Vile man
    That was so staged though, Jess wasn’t upset enough she was just screeching from her script
    I suppose this is another raising awareness thing. Pffft

A few people said it was disgusting they know people who died after a drink driver. And a few said it was out of order and the ever so thick Smithy warriors started picking on them. Telling them to lighten up. And stop being a Karen. The man could beat up Jess and they would say she had it coming. It's like they are blind to his shitty behaviour.

• Angry

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
    The cars are nothing more than film props for them

If they had to save up for it and pay for it out of their own money they would have more respect for them. They are feral animals. The worst thing they started the begging on the app. You had jabba the mug , manly family , c.j , Darby Dan , that really fat bloke who is married to the spooky Australian bird,

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
    Has anyone noticed since he got all that go fund me money the fires not been mentioned bet they haven't even been and cleaned the house seems like everyone has forgotten about it

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
    I've seen this shock and awe pattern with all the tiktokers now, especially the ones playing the games and as they all say everyone loves drama! It will bring in more views or gifters, as you say from personal experience the social services have to act, yet this video posted by Nick their just passing on information to him as if "hey just letting you know but all is good, your saint nick"

I guess someone needs to phone his local social services to make sure any concerns raised will be looked into properly? :unsure:

The smug grin said it all Didn't it. Wouldn't surprise me It was someone he knows on the other end of the phone. Anything Is possible with that πŸ”” end. I wouldn't trust his watch. He was saying that by them getting reported some one else isn't getting the help. Like when he took the money off the local no. nce when he found out what he was doing. , to pay for his silence so he could carry on. I give him one thing he is sly all the Smithy warriors zombies are back on side judging by the comments. That phone call sounded so fake. He was telling her what to do sort of thing , you get back to me sort of thing. I smell bullshit , by the king of the bullshiters. It's happened 7 times. We know he lives on social media , and he hasn't said anything before about it till now. πŸ™„

Last edited:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
    So a withheld number rings, is a different voice to the estate agent/broker that he's been dealing with and he accepts that it'sfallen through, ok then πŸ™„ The people who believe that need help πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

DukeDan1

I wouldn't wipe Lawrence's fat arse with it 🀣🀣🀣

Apparently some mouthy bird is coming for all us trolls on tattle life. Bit hard considering Dick Turpin died a few hundred years ago 🀣🀣🀣
    If this 'mouthy bird' has anything to do with Nick, she'll probably pool all of their braincells and manage to dox themselves πŸ˜‚

Better put on our crash helmets, she's probably bought all his mugs 🀭
    Or worse, she's been using all of Nick's white label CBD products!

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
    If this 'mouthy bird' has anything to do with Nick, she'll probably pool all of their braincells and manage to dox themselves πŸ˜‚

Or worse, she's been using all of Nick's white label CBD products!
    She has her own beauty products I can't think of her name. She has her own tattle life thread , Fontaine something.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
    They must be house hunting again 😴 I think it's coming up to that time where we are due another dangerous prank/act again

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
    Why not film him taking them off? He was actually annoyed but in true teenage mentality he wont show it. Your right about that tracksuit what age is he ? 15?
    Some one said they left bexleyheath village covered in post it notes , and you had little chav teenagers sticking up for them. That's his core audience thick bunch of chavs , how long more will he last I wonder ? Before he gets cancelled or hurts some one badly with his pranks , or his little insurance job comes back to bite him on his fat greedy arse

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
    Yeah im sure Sare would like that 😏🀣🀣
    Do they even kick in that quick? Don't you need a prescription to get them?

NannyNelly

VIP Member
    Why don't he just take a crap into it all together. And have done with it. πŸ™„ he is a nasty little shit all the same , he treats that girl like shit as well

That's someones property he's dropping goat shit all over the kitchen!!! Once again no respect at all for anything.....and making vids in Tesco and the chemist....I pray for them that they NEVER point a camera in my direction when they're making their pathetic, unfunny, puerile content....it would be shoved where the sun dont shine....film that you cretinous morons.

• Haha