Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

feeder

I could piss out my window onto that house and that's pretty much all there is to do round here. I can't see them adapting to rural life at all. Content wise who wants to see a sheep covered in ketchup?

Reactions: 8

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
The people on tik tok who eat up their bullshit might be dumb but the general public certainly isn't that newspaper article didn't do them any favours people I know saw it and instantly without knowing anything about the guy said he'd done it for an insurance job. So they air this and instantly people are going to start digging might even come across Tattle and realise what kind of people they really are

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They would earn more money and more respect if each of the adults got a proper full time job each.
Thought he was donating the TT money every month to charity, oh yeah that's right 🤥

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Ah nice to have you back Lee, I wondered where you'd gone. Any updates for us?

They should focus on giving them kids a stable home instead of trashing Smyths Toys, which he's clearly about to do a tax write off for 🙄

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
His mum runs a therapy business from that house. They have no respect for his mum either

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Find it bizarre that their mate big chubby has quite literally died and they’ve not said a word about it? Just carried on posting stupid prank videos…

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I don't think I could watch it without wanting to smash my tv to bits 😤 Plus it's a new tv and I can't get vulnerable people to gift me money for a new one 🥴

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
The more desperate he gets, the more dangerous he gets. They literally have no home and are wasting money on (too many things to list) 🤦‍♂️

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Vid's gone - what was the gist of it?
She posted about being disturbed by revving cars and lots of noise....shes a neighbour of the Smithys. Think she might have removed the vid as lots of people sharing it and tagging the Smithys...her account has gone private too.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The latest FB titled Jack is Jess’ bitch for the day. Jess says Nicks not around because he is getting his heart tested because she gave him a little bit of a scare yesterday. And she is finding it funny !!
Well let's just hope he's gone private and not taking the piss out of the NHS!!! Here's my diagnosis.....you're obese....your BMI is way above acceptable....now off you fuck and do what you spouted about....GO TO THE GYM AND STOP EATING SHITE!!! Please pick up a diet sheet on the way out 😉

confusedmumma

Filling new car with leaves - is not a prank - it’s ridiculous especially when the children and baby sit in there - they are scraping the barrel and their pranks aren’t even funny

• Sick

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Sare is a fucking thick cunt, she was the same regarding the lawrence/zak drama. Sat on live insisting it was all a lie, then when lawrence finally admitted it was true, she actually defended domestic violence!!
I think she has some sort of mh issues
Yes...THIS!!!
I cannot stand Sare, she needs to keep her filthy gob shut & grow the fuck up, she needs bringing down a peg or two for sure.

Tryger88

VIP Member
They are trying their best to get a song to catch on. They see the lad baby money 💰 and they want some of that , jingle cash. All going to the slob family , Wayne and waynetta Smith
Her voice makes me want to scratch out my eye balls before jumping in front of a train :cautious:

• Heart
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Anyone watch the 27 mins shit show on FB ?? All I will say is, there are soooooo many inconsistencies with their planned scripts etc there’s so many to list. It just pisses you off that a family like that get away with everything. Oh wait I shouldn’t say that because I’ll be jealous or a troll 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha