Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Boxer and ex offender Ben Hatchett did a vid saying the person who torched the car came forward to him and told him details and Nick never paid what was promised. Then Jess commented saying take hus evidence to police. Then the vid was gone
I saved the video of anyone wants to see it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

You are a troll if you disagree with him 🙄
He's mad as hell you can see it, what we doing you ask Nick yeah we are making vulnerable people aware you're a con man and always will be.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Oh look who it is, laying flowers to rest at the residence of the devastating fire that happened in Bexleyheath which is local to me, which resulted in loosing 2 adults and 2 kids. I know his there laying flowers as a sign of respect but crying about it and making it about him! I don’t agree with, why did we need to know he went to Sare’s shop crying about it? A lot of people local probably cried but him crying doesn’t make a difference. It’s tragic what’s happened but I dare him try and make it about him and have some relevance “because the same happened to him” HARDLY.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
They are desperately trying to rebuild their fanbase
Follow them on all 3 social platforms
Like post and tag 3 friends
Yup. Need the money resorting to this

Most anyone can win is a gift card between £10 and £25. Only 3 people a week win

Tryger88

VIP Member
I get serious Mick philpott vibes off him. He do anything his family's feelings or safety don't come in to it . I have seen the mask slip a few times as well . No man would sleep in a car out side a fire damaged house that night and make tik tok video's that morning. Your first priority would be to make sure your Mrs and kids were safe . Tik tok has took over his whole life .
That's my thinking also, and we all keep repeating this at points in these iffy threads, we keep realising and bringing it up again as it is actually so bizarre and shocking, and now his tiktoks are moving on to filming people in toilets (voyeurism) he seems to have a skat fetish :oops: and an unhealthy excitement for sex dolls, this guy is on the edge of a total breakdown.

Last edited:
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Surprise surprise. They have turned their gifts on for all of their videos

• Angry
  • Sad

mumz

VIP Member
Nicks posted on TikTok from his holiday home in Cornwall. Nice little Christmas holiday in Cornwall at a nice price.
6C7CDB76-AC9C-4F45-A81F-F2400FCF0B1E.jpeg

2C8D8145-5454-4C83-ADA9-4030B4635527.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Leeboys
Smithy Family 5 - Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy
Has 6 likes so strongest title so far

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Jokes or not you don't tie and gag your child up 😱😱😱
Wtf is wrong with this fool! There's software to remove blur (not that I have any intention of wanting to see Jess's tits) but why would you do that to someone you are meant to love and think it's funny 😬

• Wow

Leeboy3111

It’s probably a big lie and he just posed in front of the house
I’m really thinking that’s the case! Anyone can hit Rightmove and locate available houses for sale, seek them out take a video, he even describes the out-houses exactly as the estate agent explains it

Plus that house is not showing as UNDER OFFER, his mums house is not showing as RECENTLY SOLD nor is it showing FOR SALE

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Why the fuck is he there? He always has to involve himself in everything.
No way so he did turn it on himself the absoloute fucking melt that's disgraceful also done a speech on TT guy cannot help himself. Needs the attention back to him. Absoloute lardarse 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Most idiotic family I’ve ever seen in my life. Their videos are pathetic lately. It’s actually nice to see some hate comments on their fb and not all deleted. Lots are waking up and realising the sun doesn’t shine out of their arses. He can call people a wet wipe all he wants but we don’t throw pretend kids out of windows, tie our kids up for a prank, and act like a 13 year old on a street corner thinking we’re famous where we live 🙄 I bet the locals are sick of the sight of them on that main stretch of road

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Who the fuck would take advice from that clown?

Is this him thinking he's back on top after his telly debut 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Erm... no ffs is this a ladbaby wannabe? Who wrote and us singing that song? That's a no from me 🤷‍♀️

The Smithy family song is fair shit 🙄 a song about a thick bunch of chavs . Aimed at his core audience a thick bunch of chavs and numptys. And scummy mommys. 🙄🤣

And I know lad baby are giving all the proceeds of the song they are doing to charity. And it's a great cause . But they are shit songs as well. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leeboy3111

It was the same thing when he was on the jet ski. Putting people down what are you doing with your life. The thing about yesterday it's not trolls it was the Smithy warriors that was saying he was wrong.
I think the jet ski was a hired day out too! Who’d buy a jet ski just before winter! They need servicing, storing, etc? I notice it’s not stored on the drive and never been seen or mentioned since, sounds more like a birthday jet-ski day out to me, more bullshit and fantasy

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Merry Christmas trolls 🥳
I'd rather be an honest troll any day than a scam artist who preys on the vulnerable for £££'s that is for sure.
Hi Nick 👋🏼

Have a wonderful time everyone 😘

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

You are a troll if you disagree with him 🙄
At 35 seconds in he says "The fact that I'm still here smiling makes me smile even more" Yet he's not smiling, he is seething from every single pore on his sweaty unwashed face, the anger is shown all over his patty face and in his holier than thou voice.

The fact he had to make this reply to the backlash shows that he knows it's affecting his social media popularity, he was literally ready to self combust. :mad: 🔥 ☠

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
His mum runs a therapy business from that house. They have no respect for his mum either
Great advertising for her business. I thought they were scared for their lives after the fire. Now they put the house they are living on a video. But it will be the so called trolls that leek there address

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
She needs a slap also the way she's up his arse. Jess should be questioning that to be honest. Or maybe outsiders just see more

I smell serious shenanigans with him and Sare from the shop. More so before Jess had the baby she was like a cat on heat around him. She has admitted sleeping with her ex behind his new birds back. And his track record is the same by all accounts. He Is the same with jacks bird perving around her she is 17 I think. 🙄