Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They bang on about helping foodbanks yet the go to 3 different establishments to order food just to waste it for the sake of a ‘funny video’ ! They are so tone deaf it’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mumz

VIP Member
I think the jet ski was a hired day out too! Who’d buy a jet ski just before winter! They need servicing, storing, etc? I notice it’s not stored on the drive and never been seen or mentioned since, sounds more like a birthday jet-ski day out to me, more bullshit and fantasy
Like million £££ house that fell through

lozza96

VIP Member
I really regret everything i said on here when i first joined tattle life last year sticking up for the smithys after the fire .its clear as time goes on watching them .that they must have had something to do with it and that there just not good people at all especially with the throwing baby out the window video .i i think jack and amy are better of when there with her family .i can like them but when there with the smithys i dont and i cant wait for DHB to expose them again

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
How stupid are the FB followers? Nick is asking for prank ideas to play on Jess, Amy & Jack
They all use the same account. They read everything I just have no words. Honestly no wonder so many people get scammed in this world it’s seems it’s super easy to pull the wool over anyones eyes. Wake up warriors ffs

mumz

VIP Member
When you don’t think they can mess up any more… they mess up more
Spraying vinegar in Jess and Jacks face. Jess said her eyes were burning

C3F11682-3021-4F47-A23D-971644159977.jpeg

Leeboy3111

Was thinking last week that I remember the amount of damage and chaos Nick did in that old house, owned by Jess’s mum! I think we all remember that the first 2 weeks after the fire he couldn’t wait to get in and start stripping and wrecking things (all blamed on smoke damage) the loft area, the radiator casings, the daughters bespoke beds, the garden pool and monstrosities, I noticed at the time it was ALL the things he had built or had built or paid for! Made me wonder if after the fire the mum said enough, she wants to sell and they’ve gotta move on while she’s still got a house to sell! Hence they end up at his mums, Nick wanted to be vindictive and destroy and remove everything he’d put in as nobody else getting the benefit if it, would tie in with the fact that not one bit of filming has taken place inside that house during ‘insurance paid’ refurb as Nick ain’t interested, he’s removed all what he added, and this new house in Devon, all you here is ‘there’s an offer on the table’ it don’t add up, starting to think they took a caravan holiday, wasted some estate agents time, views and likes, funny how the owners of one of the houses changed their mind then changed it back again to not sell in the few days they were house hunting ! Wonder if the fire was the catalyst and Jess’s mum kicked em out?

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Ben must have appealed about the vid being taken down. Its back up. I hope as many accounts as possible stitch or share it

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
So in the smyths shop video he says right at start he took 10k from the bank account. Why state 10k why not say I've took money. When we know its benefitting him in some way. Either through tax or advertising Smyths they do not do things for others without a return of some sort. Standing there thinking he's Santa😂😂 only things in common with Santa is the belly. Hate fake people honestly.

Reactions: 8

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Gone again. Have you got a screenshot of her comments?
Sorry no

as much as I want to believe this we know the gfm was made by someone else not them, so if all is true that would then imply manley family are involved too?

I can’t bare to watch anything about them and block anything that comes up on my fyp but these comments from Jess, I never did suspect her tbh and nick probably did do it all alone.
I've never thought she was involved but she's starting to annoy me. First the symapthy video claiming she was done with the app then she's in all these videos happy and smiling with rhesus pranks etc. Then she has cheek to demand names because she's scared for her family?? Na if she was she would have put a stop to all the filming there and then. If your scared for your kids safety then why video round the area where you are staying. Filming the front door and streets around. Eating in cafes every morning. It's funny though people have worked out where they are staying and no takeaways? No threats nothing else has been said or done. Now if someone wants to hurt you they would continue with what they were doing. These 2 aren't scared cause they know they're safe and no 1 is gonna turn up or do anything. Cause it's all planned to a degree. Just who's involved is what's needed to be uncovered.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Every now and then comments appear of him having a cheating reputation but they get deleted fast, he also had his son when he was with jess which speaks volumes
I think he met Jess while he was still with Bens Mum, she never told him she was pregnant, he only found out when Ben was older.....tbh I wouldn't ever have told him....would any woman worth her salt admit to sleeping with that?

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Apparently there was fox shit in the leaves....well good luck getting rid of the smell.....one of my dogs rolled in fox shit once, the dirty minger.....I had to throw her collar away and wash all round her neck with washing up liquid, after I'd rubbed tomato ketchup in as that gets the smell out 😲😲

The car probably smells better they all look like they soap dodge most days

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Who knows what is in with those leaves. Fix shit, dog shit and piss. And him climbing through his car window. Surprised door never bevelled. There's people starving and homeless whilst these idiots are treating expensive things like toys. These aint pranks. She should've took off in that BMW and left little n large to deal with it. I would've then they'd need to sleep in the car. Nick is always manky dirty I wouldn't let him in any bed to be honest

• Sick

NannyNelly

VIP Member
This guy has it right....Derby Dan, Papa Blaze, Smiffy, Lawrence....he has them off to a tee....hilarious....give him a follow....bloody love him me lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
They would fit in better on a camp site 🙄🤣 they must of give a fake name to make the booking. 🤣 Hopefully it's well insured with his little obsession with fires 🙄
I'm sure times are hard because of covid and they're desperate for any trade, they probably let him stay with Hope's he sets it all ablaze and they can claim on the insurance 🔥 💰 🤭

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He can't delete and pretend it never happened now. He hates getting 'pranked' but thinks it's ok to do I to everyone else. I couldn't live like that not knowing if something is real or not.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered to watch these anymore, they all look like they need a good scrub and their content is so so boring. I think give it a bit more time and the views will go down more and nick will have to go and get a proper job. I hope Amy has left jack, she seems quite nice and he’s just a scruffy little chav who acts about 10.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How do people find them funny and entertaining?
Having a bout of diarrhoea is more fun than watching these chavs, he'd be out the door with my foot up his arse if he trashed my home like that.
They're dragging those poor kids up to be as stupid & illiterate as themselves.