Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Just watched them all in a cafe on a FB post all munching on paninis. Jess mouth was open the whole time slurping on hers. You could see the food in her mouth. Does nobody have table manners anymore?
Reminds me of another couple 🤭
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

mumz

VIP Member
Are they staying at her mums house? I forget, no wonder they have money to spend, paying no rent or council tax! And if her mum claims single person council tax (think I read she's single,not sure) I'm sure you loose that privilege if you have people staying with you after a certain amount of time :unsure: I don't believe for 1 second these scroungers have the means to buy a house or even pass a credit check for a littlewoods catalogue, the cars and jet ski is just smoke and mirrors.
They are staying at his adoptive mums, she has a dog and a cat so I suppose no room for their 2 dogs as well. They dumped the snake back at the pet shop they got him from then did an FB asking anyone to go buy him and give him a good home
The mum is single, it was his step dads funeral we saw him filming, yes, not even a funeral is precious or private.
I think Jess’ mum , the owner of the Welling house is coughing up the money for the Devon house and mire than likely selling her current house too and moving to Devon with them. As an only child it would more than likely all go to Jess anyway, so not only is Nick a work shy scrounger, he has lived his whole relationship with Jess in her mums house, a few months in a hotel, and now in his mums house, then moving to a new house on someone else’s funds. Nice life if you can get it.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I think they realise their social media time is almost up, so are looking at 'businesses' to get up and running. This would give them access to business loans/grants then write them off if (when 😉) they fold.

• Wow

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Sare is so embarrassing the way she goes on, on Tiktok. She literally replies to EVERY hate comment about them 🤦🏻‍♀️

mumz

VIP Member
Screen record it so we have a permanent copy.
I've said he's due another fuck up but wasn't expecting this. And in true Smithy fashion we all know what's coming next .... the damage control video 🙄
He will be fitting kid locks tomorrow and saying they did it for awareness

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Talk about bottom feeders. I'd never judge anyone's financial situation but they ate just filth. Low life filth
Be saying its for charity. I'm sorry I can't see any creator turning all the gifts over for charity. Just seems like al ine to get u to donate more

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Yes living there too
It was her partner Finley who died
So a grieving woman is being utterly taken advantage of? Sounds about right with these fools. Imagine stooping so low as to take advantage of someone grieving, for your own self serving needs. These 2 should be ashamed of themselves the way they treat family is astounding. Leeches and absoloute users

• Heart

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
The parkhurst life's would make less mess look at the smugness by him 🙄

Lifers
I'm not a violent person however anyone else think Smuggy has a face that's just so punchable and I'm more surprised that his little prank getting beat up hasn't actually happened because I look at him and physically want to so how does nobody else 🤣

• Haha

tikkkdramasss

I don’t understand how Sare can sit behind her dead ass job working in a corner shop and sit there making assumptions about a situation she knows nothing about? The pure disrespect of saying it was the man who managed to leave the house whilst it was on fire. That is so disrespectful. Go back a few months ago, and she would be having your head for dinner if you mentioned your opinion about what happened to the smithy family. She doesn’t have the right to sit there expressing her opinion and especially not on a TikTok live for many of people to see and take on board. If that’s her opinion, she could’ve said it to her friends off social media. Sare is a weirdo, she’s become so obsessed with TikTok at her big age. They’re all nothing but hypocrites.
It was also Sare who was gobbing off on live every morning saying people were disgusting about assuming the fire was an insurance job from nick, yet she can sick there and assume it’s suspicious that this family are in bed for 8:30 when the fire happened?! These people lost there life’s. It wasn’t an attention spam like nicks. I honestly hate Sare I do. She’s so irritating!

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I'm not a violent person however anyone else think Smuggy has a face that's just so punchable and I'm more surprised that his little prank getting beat up hasn't actually happened because I look at him and physically want to so how does nobody else 🤣
Get in the queue....and I'm first 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas, folks :) Despite what the TT creators say, you're all an honest and fair bunch with a wicked sense of humour and its been helpful chatting about such nonsense as the Iffy Family and Lawrence with you guys during some darker periods of my year.

Hope you have the best time:)

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Bollocks was it done to raise awareness.. he chats crap. He didn’t like the backlash, he wasn’t expecting it and now yet again made up some story to cover his back.

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I've never known people to eat out so much. No wonder they are both putting the beef on. They aren't getting many likes or comments on TT, think everybody is getting sick of them. Got to admit I'd rather watch Lucy Rose on live than this set of wasters.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
You don't have Trolls, you have thousands of people who despise your dangerous and illegal actions and scamming ways 👍
Hope 2022 brings you the first necessity of life .... a home 😘
He's happy with mummy. Probably pays no rent or electricity bill or gas. WiFi etc all included. And all the ££s add up and it s BIG attraction. Jess should've put her foot down a while ago for the sake of those kids. Then again Jess likes the £££ too. Used to think Jess was a product of circumstances. Not now she's like him! Never tried to protect those kids either. She said the right words when car went on fire. Now she doesn't shut up. Played a good game them 2 but times running out. Content is shite! People are waking up.